/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam brothers and sisters.

aisha-ross
04-05-2016, 04:42 PM
I am aisha a revert. I am lost. I have so many questions that i want to ask but i cant find somebody i could trust. I hope to have friends here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza :)
04-05-2016, 05:16 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum sister

Go ahead, happy to help :)

BeTheChange
04-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Walaikumasalaam sister,

You've just reverted so how can you be lost sister?

Please let us know why you are lost and how we can help?

If you are looking for islamic literature, articles or videos please visit http://www.kalamullah.com/

:welcome: to the forum. Hope you benefit from the literature Ameen.

May Allah swt help you find the answers you are looking for. Ameen.

lonewolf007
04-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Wasalam dear sis were your brothers and sisters in Islam and happy to help in any way we can insha'Allah. Just so you know we have a few scholars in the forum so you'll get proper answers to your questions with evidence etc. Stick around we're a crazy bunch and you'll make friends in no time :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
04-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum dear sister. Hopely you will find answers to your questions. We all do our best to help.

noraina
04-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

Sister, you are not lost, you have just begun the most beautiful journey of your life. :)
As for the questions? Just fire away and we'll try to help inshaAllah, you'll find many lasting friends here.

revertsister88
04-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Assalam Alaikum sister, I am a revert too, why do you feel lost? If I can help you at all, please let me know. Inshallah you will be fine.

samanthap
04-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums :)

revertsister88
04-06-2016, 05:53 PM
Where are you from sister? Are there any sisters here from the UK? I am a new member so can only message on threads, so please don't think I am being rude if I don't reply to any private messages - I have tried but I can't :(

hassan_hassib
04-08-2016, 08:28 PM
welcome sister to this beautiful religion and faith, inshaAllah you will find the answers that can satisfy you and quenches your thirst and rest your heart.
what are your questions if I may ask? :)

aisha-ross
04-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Salam brothers and sisters. Thank you for taking time to hear my plea... I am lost in a particular way where the one who should help me the most with this (my husband) could not aid me. Instead, he'd get angry or he'll simply shrug off the issues which i want to discuss. I am lost in my faith for even i could not trust him anymore. It's a tough position you see, i am merely a second wife. Hated and loathed by many since his 1st wife bad mouths me. And it has affected my mental health.. I am depressed and he doesn't know.. Be cause he could never tell. And when i tell him. He would just get angry. Is there someone who I could talk to with the knowledge to help me with this situation? I have cut my wrist of the sadness and pain he had caused... But simply got angry..

MuslimInshallah
04-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Aisha,

I am sad to hear of your pain. I don't think I quite fully understand your situation, because you have not given many details. But I am concerned that you may not be in a healthy situation. Are you in your native country? Do you speak the local language? Do you have any family members you can lean on? Do you have any friends? Do you have any access to social services? Are you afraid of anything?

(gently) Hang in there, my dear.

May God, the Gentle, Protect you and Enfold you in His Care.

strivingobserver98
04-10-2016, 07:42 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum sis Aisha :).

Do ask feel free to ask your questions here :statisfie. :ia: you benefit.

aisha-ross
04-11-2016, 05:32 PM
I am not comfortable.. Detailing my current situation for i have trust issues now.. But i can send you an email if you are interest to hear me out. I am tired of being judge.. Im sorry brothers and sisters..

hassan_hassib
04-11-2016, 06:11 PM
salam Aicha? what is wrong sister, I can listen to you if you want to open up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.