/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does pork taste like?

The-Deist
04-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Curious.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
04-05-2016, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The-Deist
Curious.
Why would you be curious about it brother, not a good thing to be curious about. I understand your a non Muslim Christian Right? But in Christianity it's actually forbidden to consume pork, just putting it out there.

The-Deist
04-05-2016, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
Why would you be curious about it brother, not a good thing to be curious about. I understand your a non Muslim Christian Right? But in Christianity it's actually forbidden to consume pork, just putting it out there.
I am a deist, my name says it...

Also that's the old testament, most Christians follow the New Testament.

'Abd-al Latif
04-05-2016, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The-Deist
Curious.
There's no need to ask questions that aren't going to benefit you. The Prophet (saw) would ask Allah for knowledge that would benefit in this life as well as the next and I think it's safe to assume that the taste of pork won't benefit in either realms.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
04-05-2016, 06:39 PM
https://youtu.be/V9w_nRw6HG0

...bacon, when you just have to absolutely offend your parents.

Official stance, don't go anywhere near the stuff..

Pretty sure most of the internet would have given you a better answer..

Bhabha
04-17-2016, 10:30 PM
Pork is quite disgusting. I've tasted it before and when I was about 11 I stopped eating pork because I found it so disgusting. This was way before I became Muslim. >_>; so when brothers/sisters ask what does pork taste like. It's gross.

On another note, did you know that pigs and humans have similar skin and anatomy features? I heard somewhere that pork (roasted) and human beings taste the same... so imagine eating the flesh of humans. :exhausted+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(+o(

IrfanUllahKhan
04-17-2016, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
so imagine eating the flesh of humans.
yucckkk!!!

Bhabha
04-17-2016, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IrfanUllahKhan
yucckkk!!!
EXACTLY. :omg:

It's that nasty.

Plus the pig is an animal that eats literally anything.

I remember the ranch next to us used to grow pigs. We didn't have pigs, just horses and cattle. So my mother never worried about me running around, but the girl in the next ranch had really huge pigs that they grew, those black haired ones. One time I went to see her, and I noticed she didn't have a thumb.... I asked her what happened to her thumb (I was a kid, so no filters...) and she said the pig ate it. :exhausted

Pigs are fed scraps, literally everything that is not eaten, they will eat. Pigs will also feast on a human being if the person is unconscious and the animal is hungry. They eat garbage, scraps, they will probably eat their own feces and anything they find. Then imagine..... eating an animal that consumes everything in its path. That is the most disgusting thing ever. I really do not know how people can eat pigs, aside from the skin anatomy, the organs resembling humans, it is an indiscriminate eating machine >_> :heated:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.