/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mocks start tomorrow, requesting duas

Hamza :)
04-06-2016, 05:59 PM
So alhamdulillah no more mocks after these , only igcses.

Make dua I ace these please, really need them.

Also, would appreciate some adhkaar that work wonders :jz:

Tomorrow's english language. Hopefully I can mesmerise the examiner with my alluring piece of writing :D

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Walaikumaslaaam,

Drink plenty of water and get lots of sleep.

Try and read surat yaseen in the morning in sha Allah.

Make sure you answer every question even if you are not confident with your answer.

All the best in sha Allah.

noraina
04-06-2016, 07:27 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

I had no idea you were so young. :)

Apart from that, make sure you eat well, drink plenty of water, go to sleep on time and wake up early in the morning. Also, make sure to increase the amount of Qur'an you recite and regularly make dua to Allah for knowledge, I'll find those duas for students and post them here later on inshaAllah, they are somewhere buried in my computer.

As for the mocks, keep a notice of the time constraint - the amount of time you should spend on a question is dependant on the amount of marks you will receive from it. And as sis BeTheChange said, answer EVERY question.

InshaAllah you will do fine. Trust in God and tie your camel, basically make dua and do your revision. You will be in my duas.

I also did IGCSEs, in English Language and Literature a couple of years ago - what books are you doing?

Linkdeutscher
04-06-2016, 09:33 PM
May Allah help you 'ace' them. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
04-06-2016, 11:01 PM
May Allah :swt: grant you success. Ameen.

04-07-2016, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumaslaaam,

Drink plenty of water and get lots of sleep.

Try and read surat yaseen in the morning in sha Allah.

Make sure you answer every question even if you are not confident with your answer.

All the best in sha Allah.
:jz: for your helpful advices. And thanks :)

May Allah reward you with good

04-07-2016, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

I had no idea you were so young. :)

Apart from that, make sure you eat well, drink plenty of water, go to sleep on time and wake up early in the morning. Also, make sure to increase the amount of Qur'an you recite and regularly make dua to Allah for knowledge, I'll find those duas for students and post them here later on inshaAllah, they are somewhere buried in my computer.

As for the mocks, keep a notice of the time constraint - the amount of time you should spend on a question is dependant on the amount of marks you will receive from it. And as sis BeTheChange said, answer EVERY question.

InshaAllah you will do fine. Trust in God and tie your camel, basically make dua and do your revision. You will be in my duas.

I also did IGCSEs, in English Language and Literature a couple of years ago - what books are you doing?
ha ha
thank you so much

I used edexcel igcse B one, but now I'm focusing on past papers and increasing my vocab. Is that the correct approach?

04-07-2016, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher
May Allah help you 'ace' them. Ameen.
Ameen :)

format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
May Allah :swt: grant you success. Ameen.
Ameen :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.