PDA

View Full Version : Gang who stole £20,000-worth of Jammie Dodgers and Wagon Wheels are jailed



Simply_Logical
04-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Five men from Liverpool have been jailed for stealing £20,000-worth of biscuits
A GANG who stole £20,000-worth of Jammie Dodgers and Wagon Wheels from a Welsh biscuit factory have been jailed - shouting "Anyone want a biscuit?" as they were sent down.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co...hPrfFGFzQLC.01
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
04-06-2016, 06:41 PM
..wagon wheels, haram!

Jammie dodgers... Not this time.

..crumbs, foiled again.. Said no one ever.

Badpun daily later added, the baker boys won't be making any cookie dough today..

My posts are usually not so bad but this takes the...

Ok maybe not.
Reply

noraina
04-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Well, if you were going to steal so much of something why not a chocolate biscuit? :D

But seriously, what was the point of stealing biscuits of all things?
Reply

Simply_Logical
04-06-2016, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by noraina
Well, if you were going to steal so much of something why not a chocolate biscuit? :D

But seriously, what was the point of stealing biscuits of all things?
they must be hungry lol ;D;D;D
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
M.I.A.
04-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Must have been big tea drinkers, fortunately nobody was taken for a giant mug.

×_×

...thankfully police were not dunkin donuts this time.

Ok pun removal in progress, time to stop before the wagon wheels fall off...

Aaarrerggghh.

I'm OK now :|

Justice has been served. :|


Excessive laughing is frowned upon, so I guess you should be glad I'm telling the jokes.
Reply

Simply_Logical
04-06-2016, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Must have been big tea drinkers, fortunately nobody was taken for a giant mug.

×_×

...thankfully police were not dunkin donuts this time.

Ok pun removal in progress, time to stop before the wagon wheels fall off...

Aaarrerggghh.

I'm OK now :|

Justice has been served. :|


Excessive laughing is frowned upon, so I guess you should be glad I'm telling the jokes.
yea only thing thats missing is the desi tea loool :facepalm:
Reply

Muezzin
04-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
Five men from Liverpool have been jailed for stealing £20,000-worth of biscuits
A GANG who stole £20,000-worth of Jammie Dodgers and Wagon Wheels from a Welsh biscuit factory have been jailed - shouting "Anyone want a biscuit?" as they were sent down.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co...hPrfFGFzQLC.01
That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Reply

Simply_Logical
04-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Muezzin
That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
indeed lol:shade:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 12:59 AM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 06:03 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 07:48 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 04:39 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:34 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!