/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New revert sister looking for sisters to make friends

revertsister88
04-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Assalamu Alaikum I am a new revert and looking for nearby sisters to make friends with inshallah.

Can anyone help? I live in UK, just outside London.

Jazakallah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
04-04-2016, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by revertsister88
Assalamu Alaikum I am a new revert and looking for nearby sisters to make friends with inshallah.

Can anyone help? I live in UK, just outside London.

Jazakallah khair
:wa:

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the Deen :). :ia: you benefit here.

I'll tag a few sisters on the forum who are from the UK:
@BeTheChange @lonewolf007 @Ummshareef @sis muslimah @Afifa @erucysae

revertsister88
04-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Thank you, it would be great to be in touch with a sister who can help and chat with me about Islam and day to day life.

revertsister88
04-06-2016, 06:10 PM
Assalam Alaikum sisters :)

I am a new revert in Surrey, UK looking to get in touch with any local sisters inshallah.

Because I am new member to the forum I can't respond to any private messages so please don't think I am being rude if I don't reply. Kindly respond on here :) look forward to hearing from you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
04-06-2016, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by revertsister88
Thank you, it would be great to be in touch with a sister who can help and chat with me about Islam and day to day life.
Also:
@noraina @NinjaInBlack @Souljette @~ Sabr ~ @Aisha @wildkat @ummAbdillah @Soulja Girl @nadia85 @MuslimSis&proud @Maarya @*Marwah

I made you full member so you can respond to the PM's :).

noraina
04-06-2016, 07:03 PM
Of course, inshaAllah :)

revertsister88
04-06-2016, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Also:
@noraina @NinjaInBlack @Souljette @~ Sabr ~ @~Raindrop~ @wildkat @ummAbdillah @Soulja Girl @nadia85 @MuslimSis&proud @Maarya @*Marwah

I made you full member so you can respond to the PM's :).
Thank you so much :) I am grateful

Souljette
04-06-2016, 09:53 PM
Asalamualaykum sis I'm in Coventry as of now but in sha Allah I shall knock you whenever you come to London actually I think all us sisters should meet up and welcome her whenever we can come to London or around there ..wait how far is surrey from like Westfield lol that's like the only place I know now

~ Sabr ~
04-07-2016, 07:39 AM
:salamext:

I am nowhere near Surrey @revertsister88 , but PM me if you would like to chat over the phone, I will PM you my mobile number

Saffa123
04-20-2016, 01:15 PM
Asalamolakum sisters, I am also a revert and hoping to get to know sisters locally inshallah x I am new to all these online threads, feel free to message me :)

Saffa123
04-21-2016, 08:26 AM
Many thanks for all your replies :), unfortunately this site wants me to become a full member before I can read your comments.. I can read them without logging in though, weird lol but mashallah I would love to make friends with you :) PM if you can inshallah x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.