/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your Grand-Children will Pay!

Khalid Saifullah
04-07-2016, 06:39 PM
A signboard outside a restaurant read:

"Eat as much as you can, your grand children will settle the bill"...

So a man entered the restaurant and ate for ten people. He ordered the most delectable of dishes, the most exotic drinks and finished off with some lovely malva pudding.

When he literally couldn't fit a grain of rice in his mouth, he let out a loud satisfying burp, got a toothpick and began relaxing in contentment, admiring the sunset.

Suddenly the waiter appeared and gave him a huge bill. He just laughed and pointed to the signboard: "Don't you see, my grandchildren will pay"
The waiter replied,

"This is not your bill, it's your grandfather's bill. He was here last night and ate double your amount"

The man fainted....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Asalamualykum,

It must be in the genes. :D

M.I.A.
04-07-2016, 07:54 PM
Lol, just wait till he sends his nephews around..

Ghetto joke...but not really.

:/

noraina
04-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Serves him right, lol, I just can't stand it when people gorge themselves at buffets like they have bottomless pits for stomachs. It makes my stomach hurt and I haven't eaten a thing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.