/* */

PDA

View Full Version : introducing myself

hassan_hassib
04-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Salam Aleikum brothers and sisters I am hassan from morocco, I am 26 years old and I am here because I need a community that helps me to live islam and get committed to it.
May Allah makes us strong and faithful.
[emoji2]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
04-08-2016, 08:31 PM
:wa: brother welcome to the forum, it's a great place and I truly hope you benefit from it insha'Allah and Ameen :)

hassan_hassib
04-08-2016, 08:33 PM
inshaAllah lonewolf, I really need people who can help me and that I can help to feel islam permanently present in our life so we get stronger and committed to it. you know fitna is everywhere so it lowers your faith :/

lonewolf007
04-08-2016, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hassan_hassib
inshaAllah lonewolf, I really need people who can help me and that I can help to feel islam permanently present in our life so we get stronger and committed to it. you know fitna is everywhere so it lowers your faith :/
I agree brother I live in the west and fitnah is at its peak we're truly living in tough times. We're all your brothers and sisters on here and it's our duty to help so please dont hesitate to ask any questions :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
04-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

Ameen to your dua brother. You will find this forum very beneficial inshaAllah. We one Ummah and are here to help one another stay on the straight path. :)
Post around and ask questions.

hassan_hassib
04-08-2016, 08:58 PM
thank you brother, what I need is supporting and feeling belonging to a community that has islam values and faith so we can get stronger, strength is in unity brothers and sisters.

hassan_hassib
04-08-2016, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

Ameen to your dua brother. You will find this forum very beneficial inshaAllah. We one Ummah and are here to help one another stay on the straight path. :)
Post around and ask questions.
thank you Noraina may Allah bless you and make you stronger and foegive your sins and to all muslims men and women. :)

MuslimInshallah
04-09-2016, 03:16 AM
Wa alaikum assalaam Hassan,

(smile) Welcome to this Forum. I look forward to reading your posts. Yes, I agree; community is important.

Incidentally, you may find it beneficial to read through some old threads. There is a lot of information about various questions, and it would help you get to know the posters and the way things function on this Forum.

May Allah, the Kind, Help us to build a community that cares for one another for His Sake.

AyserMuhammad
04-09-2016, 03:20 AM
walaikom asalaam rahmatullahi wabarakatuh akhi.

hassan_hassib
04-09-2016, 08:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Wa alaikum assalaam Hassan,

(smile) Welcome to this Forum. I look forward to reading your posts. Yes, I agree; community is important.

Incidentally, you may find it beneficial to read through some old threads. There is a lot of information about various questions, and it would help you get to know the posters and the way things function on this Forum.

May Allah, the Kind, Help us to build a community that cares for one another for His Sake.
Ameen brother :)

Umm Abed
04-12-2016, 06:31 AM
:sl:

Good to have you on the forum and hope you like it here!:shade:

:welcome:

ahmedfarhan
04-18-2016, 11:02 AM
AsalamaoAlekum to All

Umm Abed
04-18-2016, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmedfarhan
AsalamaoAlekum to All
Wa alaikums salam, enjoy your stay.

ahmedfarhan
04-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Testing

Bhabha
04-18-2016, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmedfarhan
Testing
It works it works! [emoji39]

Umm Abed
04-18-2016, 11:14 AM
Same or another farhan?:nervous:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.