/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How would I acquire the flag of Tawheed?

AyserMuhammad
04-09-2016, 04:04 AM
Asalaam Alaikom Rahmatullahi Wabarakatuh....

I've been wanting to get the Flag Of Tawheed ever since I came to Islam around March Last Year.

I tried looking around on Google but it's no help.

I would ask a few companies in New Zealand if they could make me one but I am not so sure if they would, especially if they're munafiq kafir. Just saying. Not trying to hate or anything just yeah...

If somebody could send me a Flag Of Tawheed I would be very happy. :) Allahu Akbar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
04-09-2016, 10:23 AM
:salam:

Do you mean the Shahadah Flag?

strivingobserver98
04-09-2016, 02:58 PM
:wasalam:

Interesting discussion here, regarding UK law:

Recently David Cameron may have triggered a new flag debate in the UK that could result in another wave of anti-terror arrests and a consequential artificial inflation of the terror threat to the UK. Writing in the Daily Telegraph on 16 August, the Prime Minister confirmed that anyone walking around with “ISIS flags” would be arrested with their materials seized. In light of the tragic murder of US journalist James Foley by ISIS, such an order could lead to a disproportionate number of arrests due to an ignorance of the reality of the ISIS flag.

The problem is that in each case, the flag in question was not the ISIS flag but simply a black flag with an Arabic inscription on it, known as the shahada or the Islamic declaration of faith, translated as: ‘There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah’. Although the flags appear similar, they are not the same.

The ISIL/ISIS flag is black in colour with the shahadah divided into three parts. The top part contains the first half of the shahadah. Below this is an image of the seal of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that would be used for ambassadorial letters, treaties and contracts saying ‘Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah’. Finally and critically, the bottom of the flag contains a third Arabic inscription that translates as ‘The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant’, although there have been instances of ISIS members flying the generic shahadah flag without this last inscription. (Presumably these flags will be replaced with a new version to reflect ISIS’ official recent brand as ‘The Islamic State’ which incidentally is not a proscribed organisation under the Terrorism Act 2000.)

The shahadah flag, on the other hand, can come in different forms. One is identical to the ISIS flag save for the final inscription with the name of ISIS. Another form contains both parts of the shahadah in the one line using a more ornate calligraphy. The flag comes in different colours but its most common form is in white or black. Many of the groups fighting inside Syria including Jabhat al-Nusrah use the black shahadah flag. It is also used by al-Shabab in Somalia and the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan.The prime minister would do well to remember the advice the father of celebrated Northern Ireland leader John Hume once gave him: “You can’t eat a flag“, meaning that real politics is about living standards and social and economic development, and not about waving flags at one another.

Leave the flag alone Mr Cameron as it will only antagonise 3 million of your citizens. Focus on the real issues and reasons for the rise of ISIS.
http://www.islam21c.com/politics/ban...tion-of-faith/

Serinity
04-09-2016, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
:wasalam:

Interesting discussion here, regarding UK law:

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/ban...tion-of-faith/
This is not fair, to ban the Tawheed flag. :( It is such a beautiful flag.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
04-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Make your own, 1000 hours in ms paint should do it..

Although...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6955886.html

AyserMuhammad
04-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Sadly your comments aren't that helpful. :/ just saying, this question I asked was rather serious. :)

I really want the flag.

M.I.A.
04-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Well, to be fair I'm not sure anybody has the right to use the seal of the prophet pbuh..

Strange days.

Has it been used historically since it's creation?

AyserMuhammad
04-12-2016, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Well, to be fair I'm not sure anybody has the right to use the seal of the prophet pbuh..

Strange days.

Has it been used historically since it's creation?
zZzzzzzz

M.I.A.
04-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Come on mayn.. That's a worse answer than mine.

Seriously if it had been flown since it's creation maybe the world would have been a different place..

Maybe not.

AyserMuhammad
04-18-2016, 07:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
Come on mayn.. That's a worse answer than mine.

Seriously if it had been flown since it's creation maybe the world would have been a different place..

Maybe not.
Stop being a munafiq. Do you know how or not?

Bhabha
04-18-2016, 08:46 AM
Why not a blanket ? That way you can snuggle it at night [emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

AyserMuhammad
04-18-2016, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Why not a blanket ? That way you can snuggle it at night [emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]
Good suggestion ;)

Ineed Umar
04-22-2016, 08:34 AM
But blankets get messy real quick due to sweat and other stuff?

Why not a banner? A vertical one? Make it slightly lighter in colour than ISIS Flag and use different Arabic font.

So called Jihadis of isis making lives of Muslims tougher where they can't even yield tawhid flag.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.