/* */

PDA

View Full Version : first day here

hassan_hassib
04-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Salam Aleikum everyone,
bismi Allah

I have just joined this forum last night, and I like it already. just by reading others post I feel I learn, my tongue and my soul are reminded by Allah and it feels like when I was a kid when I was living just for islam, but when I started getting interested in this life ( school grades looking for a job..etc), my faith drops down dramatically. so I am so happy to read your posts and your replies.
My soul craves for the pleasure of faith, for the pleasure and tranquility of the heart and contentement of what Allah gave us, I experienced the beauty anf the pleasure of praying fajr and listening to beautiful recitation of Quran in Fajr in a small mosque so you feel Allah words get smoothly to your heart and makes you happy gentle and kind, it is thr best pleasure you can never experience. through years my heart gets harder by being away from Allah and by sins and by being hurt and disapointed by people.
please brothers and sisters pray for me to strength back my faith to live for the love of Allah and not to love this life and this Dunia.
[emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
04-09-2016, 12:27 PM
:wa:

Welcome :). Glad you are benefiting from the forum alhamdulilah.

May Allah grant you success in the Dunya and Akhirah. Ameen.

hassan_hassib
04-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Ameen brother Farhan :)

sister herb
04-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Salam alaykum

May Allah opens your heart to feel the endless mercy and love of Allah. And our otherĀ“s too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aflawedbeing
04-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Wa alaykum salaam brother Hassan!
Insha'Allah your stay here is of benefit for many.

Serinity
04-09-2016, 01:02 PM
:salam:

I feel ya. I felt soo much tranquility backhome in the Masjid. :)

hassan_hassib
04-09-2016, 01:39 PM
Thank you everyone May Allah bless you all?
I was wondering, has anyone here read something about or of Abu Hamid Alghazali??

ardianto
04-09-2016, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hassan_hassib
Thank you everyone May Allah bless you all?
I was wondering, has anyone here read something about or of Abu Hamid Alghazali??
Imam Al-Ghazali?.

What you want to discuss about him?.

hassan_hassib
04-09-2016, 01:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone read his book : the alchemy of happiness?

noraina
04-09-2016, 03:00 PM
I have, and the Inner Dimensions of Islam, and the Beginning of Guidance. You should read all of these books, brother, they're all amazing ma'sha'Allah.

hassan_hassib
04-09-2016, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I have, and the Inner Dimensions of Islam, and the Beginning of Guidance. You should read all of these books, brother, they're all amazing ma'sha'Allah.
yes I will inshaAllah.
Imam Al Ghazali talked about anger, desire, inteligence and innocence as the parts that constitutes our nafs but I was wondering about fears how such a great scholar like imam alghazali didnt mention it.
what do you think sister about it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!