/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can you trust Allah ?

smallkid
04-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Why does whatever I get from Allah I start hating it. Is there any dua to be content with whatever you get from Allah ?

I think you cannot trust Allah in any aspect of your life. Hes likely to screw us in everything.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
04-11-2016, 03:07 PM
Delete your last sentence please.

That type of attitude is hardly like from a person wanting help.

ardianto
04-11-2016, 03:12 PM
Have you read the post that I've written in your another thread?

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I never blame anyone or anything when I failed in my attempt. But I always introspect myself to find what's the mistake that I have done. So, when I didn't get what I want in my dua, I always introspect myself to find what's the mistake that I have done. Is it because my ibadah (worship) not good enough?. Is it because I was less serious in my attempt?. Is it because I expect something too high which I am not deserve to get it?. Is it because ......

Alhamdulillah, it make me never feel disappointed toward Allah when I don't get what I want. I always believe, there's must be a good reason behind Allah decision to not give what I want.

smallkid
04-11-2016, 03:36 PM
The only one you can trust is yourself. Forget about making anyone or Allah happy. You are the one who is responsible for your ups and downs. Just keep yourself happy and do the right things for the right results. Prayers are useless and cannot help you a bit.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
04-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Why you come here to lost our time with kind of comments?

anatolian
04-11-2016, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smallkid
The only one you can trust is yourself. Forget about making anyone or Allah happy. You are the one who is responsible for your ups and downs. Just keep yourself happy and do the right things for the right results. Prayers are useless and cannot help you a bit.
Salam bro. You are loosing your fight with Shaitan. Why dont you just wait and think with a clean mind for a while before making these assumptions? This will help you to understand what is going on around you.

Muslim Woman
04-11-2016, 04:29 PM
:sl:

it's enough . I don't have patience to tolerate this kind of thread anymore :threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.