/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have a hardened heart like stone, please help.

MayAllahForgive
04-12-2016, 07:39 PM
I pray 5 times a day (mostly on time), I mostly pray Fajr if I can, but I still feel a void inside my heart, is it because my heart is still hard? If so how can I soften it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
04-12-2016, 07:44 PM
:salam:

Listen to the Quran. Stop listening to music if you are listening to it.

MayAllahForgive
04-12-2016, 07:49 PM
I do not listen to Music anymore, I listen to nasheed mostly because they make me happy, I listen to the Quran from youtube but I still don't feel that void being filled?

Umm Abed
04-12-2016, 08:00 PM
You must try to wake up for fajr every day. That will be a good start.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa16
04-12-2016, 10:16 PM
You should do zikr, fast voluntarily, and help other people out...good deeds increase imaan, and zikr and fasting are a way for purely spiritual betterment.

Hamza Asadullah
04-16-2016, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MayAllahForgive
I pray 5 times a day (mostly on time), I mostly pray Fajr if I can, but I still feel a void inside my heart, is it because my heart is still hard? If so how can I soften it.
Many of us pray yet we do not connect to Allah during prayers. Many of us fast yet all we experience is the pangs of hunger. Many of us do good yet all we gain is the hardship of doing the actions. Therefore we must work on our connection to Allah, sincerety and intention. Before every prayer we must prepare our minds that we are facing Allah.

We must also stop any major sin we may be doing at once and ensure our eanings are from halal means. How can our dua's be accepted if we are indulging in sin and eating from haraam means?

We must also cleanse our hearts from the love of this world. It is the love of this world that corrupts our hearts. Many of us may not even realise that we have much love for this dunya (this world) in our hearts. Therefore we must rid our hearts from love of this world and replace it with yearning for the Hereafter and to meet with Allah.

Almighty Allah gives us the cure to the disease in our hearts in the Qur'an. He knows our hearts will always have a void until we replace all that we desire with his remembrance and love. Therefore remember and glorify Allah night and day. Start your day with Tahajjud prayer and do intense Dua even if it is a few minutes before Fajr begins and you will feel like you have never felt before and the void willbe filled with the will of Allah.

May Allah enable us all to fill the emtpiness, void and love of the dunya in our hearts with his love and remembrance. Ameen

Kiro
04-16-2016, 09:21 PM
If you are sinning then stop it. If you have the wrong intention to do something then change it for example "My worship is for Allah, not someone else"

Bhabha
04-16-2016, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MayAllahForgive
Salam brother!

First, clean your room. I find that cleaning the room, putting the Quran while you clean your room is such a good way to kick out anything that might be lurking inside spiritually. The Shaytan does not like to be in clean rooms, open up the windows and let the lovely sunlight come inside and the air circulate. Put on some incense and let all of the nice smells come inside and circulate around the house. Angels like to be in clean spaces.

Try that first and see how you feel. On another note, do not have a lot of free time! If you find yourself with free time, read books about Allah's creation in many different ways. The environment, animals, humanity in general!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.