/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: praying janaza without knowing the du'a

budi.sudaryo
04-12-2016, 10:52 PM
:sl:

Someone in my neighborhood just died. I want to pray janaza but I don't know the du'a in the third and fourth rakaah, what should I do? Is it fard for the salah? Jazakallah khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
04-12-2016, 11:33 PM
i dont know if it is obligatory but here you go

https://islamqa.info/en/12363

budi.sudaryo
04-12-2016, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
i dont know if it is obligatory but here you go
thank you brother, i just found out the answer though. it's sunnah :)

ardianto
04-13-2016, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by budi.sudaryo
thank you brother, i just found out the answer though. it's sunnah :)
Salat Janazah is not sunnah, but fardhu kifayah. It's meant, obligated for Muslims to do. However, if one or few Muslims have done it, then other Muslims free from this obligation.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
budi.sudaryo
04-13-2016, 02:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Salat Janazah is not sunnah, but fardhu kifayah. It's meant, obligated for Muslims to do. However, if one or few Muslims have done it, then other Muslims free from this obligation.
true, brother. however, reciting du'a in the third rakaa, which is the matter i was asking about, is sunnah :)

azc
04-14-2016, 04:40 AM
Now learn the dua at the earliest.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.