/* */

PDA

View Full Version : OIC or islamic submit conference 2016. your views??? and updates!

ramen-thelegend
04-13-2016, 11:27 AM
:sl:
alo everyone! this is meentajir-the legend posting here! i just ate pizza so i felt like doing something good:coolious:

so basically, i myself dont know much about this thing and i actually searched to find something about it here but i didn't so i thought of creating this thread.

anyone knows what's going on in this? i read different articles about it but couldn't really pick up for what or why is this thing being held for and what outcomes do they expect when all the muslim leaders speak in unison of something. and what is that something?

your views? and o yes updates...since its not over yet!

i would love to have added some links but i'm not a full member yet, so i cant.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
04-13-2016, 11:29 AM
which muslim leaders?? ^o)

ramen-thelegend
04-13-2016, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
which muslim leaders?? ^o)
its ummm presidents of some muslim countries like one that i'm damn sure about is the turkish one because istanbul's hosting this so...
and there's many more but i'm not sure like malaysian and suadi(obviously)

ramen-thelegend
04-13-2016, 12:00 PM
oops!
the title was meant be OIC or islamic "summit" conference 2016.
sorry! yeah i make one hell of mistakes:hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.