/* */

PDA

View Full Version : some questions about jannah and our time in jannah(something like that)answer please!

ramen-thelegend
04-13-2016, 12:36 PM
1) anybody knows the address or exact location of heaven(or paradise or jannah)?(dont gimme links to the islamqa website,i've already read that and it is not the answer)

2) will(or can) muslims be committing sins in jannah? what if they do? will another earth be created and then everything over again????

3) is it possible i "find" where jannah is? in anyway? maybe ALLAH(SWT) tells me if i keep asking him? (i mean any other than waiting until the day of judgement and then after the "everything" thats supposed to happen on that day)

4) does ALLAH(swt) live there? like will he be there? like literally? we can meet him? but...i've learned ALLAH(swt) is not some material being so it sounds a little weird..i mean ALLAh(swt) living there...and meeting him...

5) lets say ALLAH(swt) will be in heaven and there'll be me and you too(inshah allah) so what if i want to meet ALLAH(swt) the same time you want to? will he be in two different locations at once? can someone explain please? like can ALLAH be like i'm busy so sometime later or HE'll be in two places at once?

6) what if i want to travel somewhere out of jannah(once i'm there)? like another universe...or the space...or any place out of jannah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ramen-thelegend
04-13-2016, 01:21 PM
and one more: will there be some kind of rules to follow in jannah? or no rules(thug life!!! jk..)?

Kiro
04-13-2016, 05:21 PM
why do you need to know question 1?

Kiro
04-13-2016, 05:23 PM
@ Khalid Saifullah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
04-13-2016, 05:35 PM
Jannah is reaaaaaaaaally beyond your imagination, you cannot even comprehend it nor its size. I'll show you a video of how big Jannah is to give you an example

There is no sin in Jannah as evil does not exists. Now listen here before you guys start jumping the gun. There is 'some' limitations such as acts that were considered evil in this world, you cannot wish for in the next for example murdering another Human or animal as evil deeds. Some things are purified such as alcohol.

Other than that, Jannah is limitless and you can have whatever you want. Allah loves it when you asks and wants you to keep asking.

It's probably best a scholar to answer this, Allah is above his throne but Allah will most likely come down and yes you can meet him and talk to him.

There's a saying that you wouldn't want to leave Jannah and Jannah is so big, you wouldn't need to leave. Just live in another world within Jannah. :D

And lastly, your soul will live there for eternity. Experiencing fun beyond your imagination and you will never find it boring.

Kiro
04-13-2016, 05:49 PM
I couldn't find the video about Jannah's size. But there is a good substitution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYP1K4omwM

and if you want to be the empresses of a galaxy then you can have that! :D

limitless possibilities

Khalid Saifullah
04-13-2016, 07:22 PM
1) Heaven is below the arsh of Allah and above the seven skies ie the place in between.

2) The inhabitants of Jannah will be of pure heart and soul with no desire to commit sins. Jannat is a place of reward for our good deeds . It's not a place of deeds like the earth. So the question itself is flawed.

3) it's pointless to find Jannat whilst being alive in thus world. Find it by having the correct beliefs and doing good deeds. When your eyes close , it will come to you . You don't have to go out looking for it .

4) Allah is exalted above the Throne . He doesn't need a place to live like us human beings. Yes , we will be able to see Allah in Jannat , but the how of it is unknown .

5) All can see Allah at once. He is contained in a bodily form. Our minds can not comprehend His Being or sight , so once again , don't delve into such matters which will put your belief into tatters.

Not contained .....

6) If this is possible , Allah will put the desire for it in your heart and you will do so. But rather wait till you get there and then philosophise on all these possibilities. For now, stop giving yourself a headache and put all your efforts into gaining entrance into Jannat.

May Allâh Ta’ala grant us all Jannatul Firdous - Ameen

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 08:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
why do you need to know question 1?
:hmm:just wondering.........

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
below the arsh of Allah and above the seven skies ie the place in between.
sorry i might be annoying you but...i was just wondering......where's that?
u dont have to answer if you dont want to...

thank u very much kiro
and Mr.Saifullah obviously!

noraina
04-14-2016, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Meentajir
I don't mean to take over the thread but another interesting question would be where Jannah and Jahanaam are in relation to each other (people portray Jannah being above the skies and Hell being below the ground) - but anyway will you do when you know that, sis? :D I think if we knew everything about the Unseen it wouldn't be unseen anymore. InshaAllah in Jannah you can draw a full map of the heavens and the seven skies and everything around to satiate your curiosity.

JazakAllah for asking the questions though, I learned something new :)

Kiro
04-14-2016, 11:02 AM
u dont have to answer if you dont want to...

thank u very much kiro
and Mr.Saifullah obviously!
u r welcome

well, I don't think we really know

~ Sabr ~
04-15-2016, 01:26 PM
1) anybody knows the address or exact location of heaven(or paradise or jannah)?
Underneath Allaah's throne/Arsh.

2) will(or can) muslims be committing sins in jannah? what if they do? will another earth be created and then everything over again????
No one will commit any sins in Jannah.

3) is it possible i "find" where jannah is? in anyway? maybe ALLAH(SWT) tells me if i keep asking him? (i mean any other than waiting until the day of judgement and then after the "everything" thats supposed to happen on that day)
It can be possible to see Jannah in dreams, but how would you distinguish...when you have never seen it?

4) does ALLAH(swt) live there? like will he be there? like literally? we can meet him? but...i've learned ALLAH(swt) is not some material being so it sounds a little weird..i mean ALLAh(swt) living there...and meeting him...
Allaah subhaan wa taala resides at His Arsh - there will be meetings with Allaah in Jannah - some people will have glimpse of Him all the time, some once a day, some once a week, etc. But there will be a weekly meeting with everyone seated and Allaah removes His Covering and we will be able to see Him.

5) lets say ALLAH(swt) will be in heaven and there'll be me and you too(inshah allah) so what if i want to meet ALLAH(swt) the same time you want to? will he be in two different locations at once? can someone explain please? like can ALLAH be like i'm busy so sometime later or HE'll be in two places at once?
Allaah Knows Best:

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah :saws: said:
Men will continue to question one another till this is propounded: Allah created all things but who created Allah? He who found himself confronted with such a situation should say: I affirm my faith in Allah.
[Saheeh Muslim, Book #001, Hadith #0242]

6) what if i want to travel somewhere out of jannah(once i'm there)? like another universe...or the space...or any place out of jannah?
and one more: will there be some kind of rules to follow in jannah? or no rules(thug life!!! jk..)?
You can have what your heart desires in Jannah.

Serinity
04-15-2016, 06:18 PM
:salam:

May Allah make us of those who see Him all the time. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.