/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i was just wondering.....

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 11:49 AM
1) why did ALLAH(swt) create everything?i know(or have heard, to be honest) all those stories like he made hazrat adam and............... then satan refused to obey ALLAH(SWT)'s command so ............and .....
but like why did he create jinns in the first place? why angels? why this universe and everything....

2) did ALLAH( swt) know about satan's intentions the way he knows ours? did he know that satan will disobey him and then everything that happened next?

3) why did ALLAH(swt) want jinns and angels to worship and follow his commands? i mean like why does he need or want it? is it because he wants to? his will? or some other reason?

4) if someone(or lets just say me) be like i wish i was in THE HOLY PROPHET pbuh's time or like i'm jealous of their times and his companions, is that a sin? i dont mean to be unthankful here, i'm happy the way i am( the way ALLAH made me) but at times i wonder how lucky all the prophets and THE PROPHET pbuh's companions were. so is that being jealous? and is that kind of jealously haram? am i being a hypocrite?

5) can the end of time be in my lifetime? i'm currently 14 years old and i want to fight dajjal.....with Imam Mahdi!
i know only ALLAH(swt) knows the exact time of it but there are predictions and prophecies right? so if i'm currently 14 (and a half...almost) ( wait, how old is too old to fight with imam mahdi against dajjal???) can the end of time be in my lifetime...like assuming i'll grow to about 40-50 years old lets say.........?
or according to *all the stuff* dajjal will not come in my lifetime? like it dates somewhere far?
i just want to know if that's POSSIBLE.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Concentrate on your study and keep praying salah and obeying your parents.

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Concentrate on your study and keep praying salah and obeying your parents.
ok but .....
where's the answers to my questions?:cry:

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Meentajir
1) why did ALLAH(swt) create everything?i know(or have heard, to be honest) all those stories like he made hazrat adam and............... then satan refused to obey ALLAH(SWT)'s command so ............and .....
but like why did he create jinns in the first place? why angels? why this universe and everything....

2) did ALLAH( swt) know about satan's intentions the way he knows ours? did he know that satan will disobey him and then everything that happened next?

3) why did ALLAH(swt) want jinns and angels to worship and follow his commands? i mean like why does he need or want it? is it because he wants to? his will? or some other reason?

4) if someone(or lets just say me) be like i wish i was in THE HOLY PROPHET pbuh's time or like i'm jealous of their times and his companions, is that a sin? i dont mean to be unthankful here, i'm happy the way i am( the way ALLAH made me) but at times i wonder how lucky all the prophets and THE PROPHET pbuh's companions were. so is that being jealous? and is that kind of jealously haram? am i being a hypocrite?

5) can the end of time be in my lifetime? i'm currently 14 years old and i want to fight dajjal.....with Imam Mahdi!
i know only ALLAH(swt) knows the exact time of it but there are predictions and prophecies right? so if i'm currently 14 (and a half...almost) ( wait, how old is too old to fight with imam mahdi against dajjal???) can the end of time be in my lifetime...like assuming i'll grow to about 40-50 years old lets say.........?
or according to *all the stuff* dajjal will not come in my lifetime? like it dates somewhere far?
1st https://islamqa.info/en/45529

2nd Allah swt knows the future and the past. He is the Creator and it's his own will on what he wants to create. This shouldn't be a question. You've been given life by Allah swt, it's your duty to obey him and worship him

3rd He is Allah swt. He is the Creator.

4th But you're not the prophet. It's the kadr of Allah. There are no ''what ifs''. The amount of hardships and exposure the Prophets have been through, it's beyond our minds. You can't handle it. Allah never chose you to be a Prophet. Wishful thinking is merely deception and it's a waste of time. Take that arrogance out of your head

5th You can't fight dajjal. Only Isa (as) can. Imran ibn Hussein reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever hears of the False Messiah should flee from him. By Allah, a man will go to him thinking himself a believer but will end up following him because of the doubts he will present.

Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 4319
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Wadi’ee

You have to run away from ad-dajjal. We humans have no capabilities to beat him. Take that arrogance out of your head. There's no need to speculate. You have no imaan and faith. The people the mahdi will be with are the true believers. The rest are munafiqs. Majority 1.7 billion Muslims are munafiqs. A small amount are the true believers. May Allah make us one of them and unite us.

Overall, Your arrogance has put you in a state of false belief. You, me and the rest of the ummah aren't special. We've been gifted with Islam and we're proud to love Allah. Take that arrogance out of your head and gain Islamic knowledge. If you don't gain knowledge, you'll continuously be in the state of ignorance/arrogance. Repent to Allah and ask him to take this waswas out of you. Regret of what you said and be sincere and patient.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
1st

2nd Allah swt knows the future and the past. He is the Creator and it's his own will on what he wants to create. This shouldn't be a question. You've been given life by Allah swt, it's your duty to obey him and worship him

3rd He is Allah swt. He is the Creator.

4th But you're not the prophet. It's the kadr of Allah. There are no ''what ifs''. The amount of hardships and exposure the Prophets have been through, is beyond our minds. You can't handle it. Allah never chose you. Take that arrogance out of your head

5th You can't fight dajjal. Only Isa (as) can. Imran ibn Hussein reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever hears of the False Messiah should flee from him. By Allah, a man will go to him thinking himself a believer but will end up following him because of the doubts he will present.

Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 4319
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Wadi’ee

You have to run away from ad-dajjal. We humans have no capabilities to beat him. Take that arrogance out of your head. There's no need to speculate. You have no imaan and faith. The people the mahdi will be with are the true believers. The rest are munafiqs. Majority 1.7 billion Muslims are munafiqs. A small amount are the true believers. May Allah make us one of them and unite us.

Overall, Your arrogance has put you in a state of false belief. You, me and the rest of the ummah aren't special. We've been gifted with Islam and we're proud to love Allah. Take that arrogance out of your head and gain Islamic knowledge. If you don't gain knowledge, you'll continuously be in the state of ignorance/arrogance. Repent to Allah and ask him to take this waswas out of you. Regret of what you said and be sincere and patient.
excuse me........

thank you very much but how can you so something like:

You have no imaan and faith
man you are no one to judge that!

and i asked those questions because i wanted to learn not because i'm arrogant!
sorry i'm not as knowledgeable as you but that still doesn't give you any right to judge me or criticise me just because i ask questions!

thanks for your answers anyway.
ok i'll go through your answers again and i wouldn't mind if you corrected me somewhere here, you surely know alot more than me......
but again that doesn't give you the right to tell me i got no imaan and faith...is learning about my religion wrong?

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 12:54 PM

We've grown up in the state of arrogance thinking Allah has chosen us to fight this, this and this and put blind arrogance in us. As in we're Muslim and we think we're something. We're nothing and the only reason we're Muslim is to worship Allah swt and sarcifice for the sake of Allah. There's nothing else. It doesn't annoy me more than the majority of the youth growing up with this mindset thinking they're something by praying 5 times a day. Wallahi, you're not Khalid Ibn Walid. Get that out of your head. Have hope in Allah and gain knowledge. Please, it's best to stay silent when you have waswas. The questions you've stated shows us that you have weak knowledge and faith in Allah and Islam. Gain knowledge.

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 12:58 PM
excuse me........

sorry i'm not as knowledgeable as you but that still doesn't give you any right to judge me or criticise me just because i ask questions!

ok i'll go through your answers again and i wouldn't mind if you corrected me somewhere here, you surely know alot more than me......
but again that doesn't give you the right to tell me i got no imaan and faith...is learning about my religion wrong?
Narrated Umar bin Al Khattab: “People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allaah's Apostle صلى الله عليه وسلم but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allaah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.”

[Sahih al-Bukhari Vol. 3 Book of Witnesses, Hadeeth # 809]

May Allah bless you sister and may he guide us to the truth.

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 01:04 PM
excuse me........

Don't separate religion with your life. It's one thing. It's not a history story book. :jz:

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 01:04 PM
you have weak knowledge and faith in Allah and Islam. Gain knowledge.
ain't that what i'm doing here?
and my brother in deen yes i admit i'm not a better muslim than you are but not everyone's as blessed as you, atleast i'm not! but i'm happy the way i am and i want to keep getting better. my life is so messed up trust and there's no one by my side, no one except ALLAH. maybe that sounds nothing to you but trust me theres alot going on in my life.

thanks for the answers again and hey maybe i'm a better muslim a year from now?
and man stop hitting me with all that youth thing.......this got absolutely nothing to do with me or my questions, every individual got their own life so stop judging me as a "youth" in general

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 01:06 PM
ain't that what i'm doing here?
and my brother in deen yes i admit i'm not a better muslim than you are but not everyone's as blessed as you, atleast i'm not! but i'm happy the way i am and i want to keep getting better. my life is so messed up trust and there's no one by my side, no one except ALLAH. maybe that sounds nothing to you but trust me theres alot going on in my life.

thanks for the answers again and hey maybe i'm a better muslim a year from now?
and man stop hitting me with all that youth thing.......this got absolutely nothing to do with me or my questions, every individual got their own life so stop judging me as a "youth" in general
I remember going through the same phases you been through as a child. You'll get over it, Insh'Allah.

Just remember to drop the arrogance, be patient and sincere, and to not care about people. There's no need of having friends.

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 01:08 PM
Don't separate religion with your life. It's one thing. It's not a history story book. :jz:
hmmmmmmm i really dont understand you....
lets just end this here brother.
you're right and i'm wrong! happy???
i hope i didn't annoy or hurt you in anyway:embarrass
thanks for the anwers!

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 01:16 PM
hmmmmmmm i really dont understand you....
lets just end this here brother.
you're right and i'm wrong! happy???
i hope i didn't annoy or hurt you in anyway:embarrass
thanks for the anwers!
Allahu alam. May Allah forgive me if I'm wrong.

Just take my advice with sincerity and you'll overcome your teen phases. Insh'Allah

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 01:17 PM
I remember going through the same phases you been through as a child. You'll get over it, Insh'Allah.

Just remember to drop the arrogance, be patient and sincere, and to not care about people. There's no need of having friends.
i dont think you know what i am going through........
and i'm not a "child", i'm 14 not 7!

may i know what kind of arrogance i got? what do you mean by arrogance here? why do you think i'm arrogant?
and o yes i dont care about people! i dont have any friends anyroad.....

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 01:21 PM

may i know what kind of arrogance i got? what do you mean by arrogance here? why do you think i'm arrogant?
May Allah bless you little sister. There are little children who are going through worse. Some being bombed, some losing their parents in airstrikes and others starving to death. The amount of bounties Allah swt has given you is uncountable. Each time you breathe, it's because of the mercy of Allah. Don't look to those above you rather look to those below you. Looking to those below you, will make you grateful and independent. Leave everything. There's no need to please people or yourself rather please only Allah.

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 01:22 PM

You aren't aware of your own words. It might seem normal to you but it's arrogance which makes you feel special because you're Muslim. We're not guaranteed jannah and Allah will hold us accountable for everything we've done in this world.

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 01:25 PM

As the brother mentioned, don't overthink about Islamic matters. Focus on your deen and master the basic principles.

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 01:31 PM
You aren't aware of your own words. It might seem normal to you but it's arrogance which makes you feel special because you're Muslim. We're not guaranteed jannah and Allah will hold us accountable for everything we've done in this world.
did i mention anywhere that i'm proud to be a muslim or i feel specail about it? i dont think so...
sorry if i sound like that. i'll make sure i dont do that again:embarrass

can i keep asking questions? or is it wrong to ask questions? why is it wrong to ask questions?

brother i guess you need to read my third and fourth post here....that i addressed to smallkid. i guess my base less post will be of some use.

and yhassss i know there are people going through alot more than i am and i'm thankful for whatever i've been blessed with. i have never complained to ALLAH(SWT) about anything in my life. i accept it the way it is and work on getting it better.

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 01:32 PM
did i mention anywhere that i'm proud to be a muslim or i feel specail about it? i dont think so...
sorry if i sound like that. i'll make sure i dont do that again:embarrass

can i keep asking questions? or is it wrong to ask questions? why is it wrong to ask questions?

brother i guess you need to read my third and fourth post here....that i addressed to smallkid. i huess my base less post will be of some use.

and yhassss i know there are people going through alot more than i am and i'm thankful for whatever i've been blessed with. i have never complained to ALLAH(SWT) about anything in my life. i accept it the way it is and work on getting it better.
I'm not criticizing you. I would be wasting my time criticizing people about their deeds.

My only purpose of replying to you is to warn you and advise you of your mistakes and also mine. Please, don't take my words personal.

:jz:

ramen-thelegend
04-14-2016, 01:42 PM
I would be wasting my time criticizing people about their deeds.
?????????
i am soooo sorry but your words seem to not get in my head....its like puffff out of my head.....:embarrass
why do you waste time criticizing people???? or like what did u mean

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-14-2016, 01:48 PM
?????????
i am soooo sorry but your words seem to not get in my head....its like puffff out of my head.....:embarrass
why do you waste time criticizing people???? or like what did u mean
https://islamqa.info/en/10471

~ Sabr ~
04-15-2016, 11:10 AM
Everything was made for RasoolAllaah :saws: The Noor of RasoolAllaah :saws: was created before anything else.

Allaah Knows everything.

Does it matter?

Who doesn't wish to be alive in the time of RasoolAllaah :saws: ?

Allaah and His Rasool :saws: Know Best.

ramen-thelegend
04-15-2016, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
Everything was made for RasoolAllaah The Noor of RasoolAllaah was created before anything else.
why was the noor of the HOLY PROPHET PBUH created?

Allaah and His Rasool Know Best.
i already said that i know it.....
i just want to know if that's possible?
should i take that answer as yhasss it is possible because only ALLAH swt and the holy Prophet pbuh know?

~ Sabr ~
04-15-2016, 11:49 AM
why was the noor of the HOLY PROPHET PBUH created?
Because Allaah wanted to Create Him. Khalaas.

i already said that i know it.....
i just want to know if that's possible?
should i take that answer as yhasss it is possible because only ALLAH swt and the holy Prophet pbuh know?
No you shouldn't take yes for an answer, because no one know when the time of the Mahdi will be. Only Allaah and His Rasool :saws: know. That's it.

ramen-thelegend
04-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Because Allaah wanted to Create Him. Khalaas.
no wait! no khalaas, one more:
why did ALLAH(swt) want to create him?

~ Sabr ~
04-15-2016, 11:57 AM
no wait! no khalaas, one more:
why did ALLAH(swt) want to create him?
Excessive Questioning in Islam

ramen-thelegend
04-15-2016, 12:20 PM
i have two questions regarding this...only two....
can i ask? or should i make another thread for it? or i better shut up?

~ Sabr ~
04-15-2016, 12:22 PM
i have two questions regarding this...only two....
can i ask? or should i make another thread for it? or i better shut up?
Sister we are here to solely to please Allaah, let us focus on that and getting into Jannah :ia:.

May Allaah unite us Muslims in Jannah and allow us to see Him, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.