/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Boy and his New Step-Mom

Khalid Saifullah
04-14-2016, 07:59 PM
An 8-year-old boy lost his MOTHER...

He was so sad, heartbroken and depressed.

A year after his Mum's death, his father decided to re-marry.

A MONTH LATER, the boy's father called him and asked,

"Is there any difference between your mother and your step-mother?" The boy answered, "Yes." His dad then asked him,

"What's the difference?"

The boy innocently replied,

"My mother used to lie to me but my step mother doesn't."

His Father was surprised, he asked, "What do you mean? "

The boy then replied, "When I go to my friends house, i usually play rough, my mum would tell me not to play rough or else she won't give me food. When my mum sees that I wasn't at home at the expected time, she would leave whatever she was doing and come to meet me wherever i was. She would then take me home and give me food. But my stepmother always keeps to her word.

I have been hungry for the past two days.

I MISS MY MUMMY,DADDY... YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH, COS YOU GOT HER TO KEEP U WARM, YOU GOT HER TO TALK TO, YOU GOT HER TO PLAY WITH AND YOU GOT HER TO HUG YOU....WHILE I GOT NOBODY, I DONT EVEN HAVE YOU...

LESSON of the day,

NO ONE can take the place of a mother.

May ALL Mothers be granted THE Highest ranks in Jannaah, Inshallallah Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
04-14-2016, 08:38 PM
:salam:

I can kinda imagine something similar happening to me.

May Allah make me able to take this opportunity to gain the closeness of Allah. Ameen. And for all of us. And Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.