/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You will be with those whom you love

Hamza :)
04-15-2016, 09:20 AM
Narrated Anas radiAllahu anh:-
A man asked the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam), "When will the Hour be established O Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) asked, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "I haven't prepared for it much of prayers or fast or alms, but I love Allah and His Apostle." The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love.")
Therefore, I love the Prophet, Abu Bakr and `Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs. [Bukhari: 3688]

Compare your goals with the goals of the youth at the time of the Prophet sallAllahu 'alayhi wasallam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
04-15-2016, 09:42 AM
:salamext:

I love this hadith! :Emoji52:

04-15-2016, 09:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
:salamext:

I love this hadith! :Emoji52:
:wa:

You will be with those whom you love :shade:

azc
04-15-2016, 10:13 AM
Beautiful hadith. :jz: for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
04-15-2016, 10:15 AM
:ma: amazing.

May Allah:swt1:unite me and the entire ummah with our beloved Rasul:saws: and his sahabah in the highest place in Jannah, ameen!

noraina
04-15-2016, 10:20 AM
Ameen!

You will be with those you love, in Jannah and for all eternity, subhanAllah that thought is indescribable.
And all we are required to do is love Allah, Al-Wadud, and His Messenger, His Beloved. :statisfie

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-15-2016, 01:03 PM
Funny when you see majority of the Muslims proudly saying they'll get jannah but don't realize they're munafiqs. In these times, you can tell the difference between a munafiq and a believer. May Allah unite the believers with the Prophet. Not the munafiqs.

Insh'Allah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwgdCWb468

ConcealedGem
04-15-2016, 01:29 PM
آمين

سبحان الله

im getting butterflies in my stomach thinking about this.. May Allah accept all that we do for him and raise us in yawmul qiyamah amongst the believers and allow us to enter paradise with our beloved spouses, parents, siblings, children, grandparents and the whole generation آمين thumma آمين

Serinity
04-15-2016, 02:52 PM
:salam:

Read up on the Seerah, it will increase your love for the Prophet SAW. Especially the Thaif incident. And how merciful The Prophet's SAW behaviour is.

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-15-2016, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

Read up on the Seerah, it will increase your love for the Prophet SAW. Especially the Thaif incident. And how merciful The Prophet's SAW behaviour is.
The Prophet was merciful but mercy wasn't the only 'behaviour' he had as a Prophet. Read the sealed nectar.

Serinity
04-15-2016, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
The Prophet was merciful but mercy wasn't the only 'behaviour' he had as a Prophet. Read the sealed nectar.
I will in shaa' Allah.

It is important we see The Prophet SAW as a merciful one. Doing otherwise may destroy our love for him. So Idk what you meant with the ' '..

04-15-2016, 09:33 PM
I will in shaa' Allah.

It is important we see The Prophet SAW as a merciful one. Doing otherwise may destroy our love for him. So Idk what you meant with the ' '..
He probably means that when someone would break the laws made by Allah 'azza wajjal, like say they committed zina, he wouldn't show any mercy then and would punish them according to sharia

Serinity
04-15-2016, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
He probably means that when someone would break the laws made by Allah 'azza wajjal, like say they committed zina, he wouldn't show any mercy then and punish them according to sharia
I see. :jkk:

May Allah purify us from hypocrisy. Ameen.

04-15-2016, 09:43 PM
I see. :jkk:

May Allah purify us from hypocrisy. Ameen.
Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.