/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My question is do all Muslim Marriage Websites cost money to use or want a credit car

truthseeker63
04-15-2016, 10:52 PM
As Salaam Alaikum I have been looking for a Spouse here in North America my question is do all Muslim Marriage Websites cost money to use or want a credit card thank you ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
04-17-2016, 07:34 AM
Anyone know thank you ?

Bhabha
04-17-2016, 07:37 AM
Go to a masjid? It's free.

strivingobserver98
04-17-2016, 11:51 AM
:wa:

- Ask around friends/family
- Go to Masjid meet new brothers
- Visit Marriage events
- Free Marriage websites
- Join social groups

Many methods to do it without money :).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
04-26-2016, 11:39 PM
Do you know of any Free Marriage websites ?

s.ali123
04-27-2016, 10:18 AM
Salam Alaikum. I found my good match from mawaddahmatrimony. I found it very useful. This website costs you depending on your location. As I was fron Pakistan, so I did not have to pay. Since you are from America, so it would cost you. But I remember the starting one month membership is free. But even with paying it is not much. And also in its board there are many scholars as well like shaikh omar sulaiman.
May Allah help you in finding your soulmate :)

strivingobserver98
04-27-2016, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Do you know of any Free Marriage websites ?
Free 14 day trial on here: https://purematrimony.com/

Best Muslim Marriage websites out there, and keeps it more halal.

BeTheChange
04-27-2016, 05:44 PM
Walaiakumasalaam,

I would recommend word of mouth that's if you live amongst Muslims or have an existing Muslim network.

:thumbsup:

truthseeker63
05-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Anyone know any other Websites thank you ?

Bhabha
05-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Truth seeker do you have family members such as sisters or your mom who could help you in your search?

truthseeker63
05-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Bhabha I am a Revert/Convert so I don't think so it seems Born And Raised Muslims have Family to help them at least that is what other Muslims both born and revert tell me thank you for replying how are you ?

Bhabha
05-06-2016, 11:04 PM
Bhabha I am a Revert/Convert so I don't think so it seems Born And Raised Muslims have Family to help them at least that is what other Muslims both born and revert tell me thank you for replying how are you ?
Hehehe

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I am also a revert. :)

I am well الحَمْد لله‎ when did you convert to Islam?

truthseeker63
05-06-2016, 11:47 PM
2012 you ?

Bhabha
05-07-2016, 01:13 AM
2011!

s.ali123
05-07-2016, 03:37 AM
Lol, this is funny! born muslim and family for marriage help:phew:skeleton::phew

Bhabha
05-07-2016, 03:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by s.ali123
Lol, this is funny! born muslim and family for marriage help:phew:skeleton::phew
How's that funny? Doesn't the Muslim family have better connections for marriage?

abumuslim82
05-07-2016, 04:18 AM
As Salaam Alaikum I have been looking for a Spouse here in North America my question is do all Muslim Marriage Websites cost money to use or want a credit card thank you ?
Salaam bro, this is a free site, should be plenty of sisters.

sister herb
05-07-2016, 06:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
How's that funny? Doesn't the Muslim family have better connections for marriage?
An idea for non-Muslims is to become an active and well-known member of his/hers own Muslim community so then he/she would be "a good catch" for Muslim families when they are looking for a spouse for their kids.

Bhabha
05-07-2016, 07:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
An idea for non-Muslims is to become an active and well-known member of his/hers own Muslim community so then he/she would be "a good catch" for Muslim families when they are looking for a spouse for their kids.
Sadly I don't like my Muslim community. [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

*edit* I meant the one that is physically near me. Not the total Ummah or the one in IB

[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji15]

truthseeker63
05-07-2016, 08:51 PM
abumuslim82 yes you are right this is a free site and there are sisters on this site but this is not a marriage site I am not sure if this site would want me to search on here I would if there are single women on this site also I am in the United States have a good day Salam.

16 Hours Ago
abumuslim82

Feeling ----

Array

Join DateApr 2016GenderMaleReligionIslamPosts82Threads2Reputation194Rep Power1Likes (Given)10Likes (Received)31

Re: My question is do all Muslim Marriage Websites cost money to use or want a credit

Originally Posted by truthseeker63

Bhabha
05-07-2016, 09:18 PM
You can ask farhan (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

truthseeker63
05-08-2016, 01:55 AM
Yes good idea.

abumuslim82
05-08-2016, 06:23 AM
abumuslim82 yes you are right this is a free site and there are sisters on this site but this is not a marriage site I am not sure if this site would want me to search on here I would if there are single women on this site also I am in the United States have a good day Salam.

16 Hours Agoabumuslim82

Feeling ----

Array

Join DateApr 2016GenderMaleReligionIslamPosts82Threads2Reputation194Rep Power1Likes (Given)10Likes (Received)31

Re: My question is do all Muslim Marriage Websites cost money to use or want a credit

Originally Posted by truthseeker63

Lol, its so amazing, my mind just can't comprehend, "they" allow free talking between sexes, non mahram chats, as soon as u suggest marriage then its like, ' no no go find a marriage site.

Can someone please explain what's the difference between looking for a spouse on here and on a marriage site?

I'm sure there's yahoodi in the background pulling the strings.

What is the difference ?????????????

Bhabha
05-08-2016, 06:25 AM
I don't know? I would actually find it beneficial to have a marriage section for people looking for spouses?

sister herb
05-08-2016, 06:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abumuslim82
Lol, its so amazing, my mind just can't comprehend, "they" allow free talking between sexes, non mahram chats, as soon as u suggest marriage then its like, ' no no go find a marriage site.

Can someone please explain what's the difference between looking for a spouse on here and on a marriage site?
If you have to ask, you haven´t understood the idea of forum neither read the rules.

The mission of our e-Islamic community is to help foster a better understanding of Islam.
Read the rules:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules

Remember also:

Excessive PMing between opposite genders and sharing of email address or personal contact details between opposite genders is strictly forbidden. Any such activity may result in a ban.
http://www.islamicboard.com/news-and...monitored.html

Serinity
05-08-2016, 07:16 AM
:salam:

If someone wants to marry on here, inform the mods. Don't take action yourself. And Allah SWT knows best.

abumuslim82
05-08-2016, 07:26 AM
If you have to ask, you haven´t understood the idea of forum neither read the rules.

Read the rules:

Remember also:

So where are the ulema on here ????? For the better Islamic understanding ???

Sister, I hope u are, u honestly think these sites were the idea of a Muslim, lol.

So by pm a lil, u mean we can commit zina a little ???

abumuslim82
05-08-2016, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
I don't know? I would actually find it beneficial to have a marriage section for people looking for spouses?
I agree with u, but trust me sis it wont happen. They'll find some excuse, " oh we follow the systematic process of kuffaar" etc etc. And you know y, coz marriage = 50% of imaan, and " they" are fighting Islam, and they know zina is one of the downfalls of the ummah.

Check this out rite, ill most probably get banned very soon after this post or they'll delete it. LoL, the yahood and all their spies are pigs, those on here and those elsewhere.

abumuslim82
05-08-2016, 07:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

If someone wants to marry on here, inform the mods. Don't take action yourself. And Allah SWT knows best.
Y are the mods ulema, I don't need a nerd proposing for me, can do it myself.

Check my post above

abumuslim82
05-08-2016, 07:34 AM

Read the rules:

Remember also:

Oh yes, btw, everything is monitored. Trust me

sister herb
05-08-2016, 07:44 AM
after this post or they'll delete it. LoL, the yahood and all their spies are pigs, those on here and those elsewhere.
What do you think that kind of useless rant helps you? Are admin/owner of this site now yahoods or pigs? Where are your manners, young brother?

I see that allowing any kind of "marriage section" here will end to the chaos (and a great fitnah). We better stay away from kind of situation and let people find their spouses using those good old ways like families, friends, mosques or what ever way someone will use.

In here, we can spend our time as learning to understand Islam better.

abumuslim82
05-08-2016, 08:55 AM
What do you think that kind of useless rant helps you? Are admin/owner of this site now yahoods or pigs? Where are your manners, young brother?

I see that allowing any kind of "marriage section" here will end to the chaos (and a great fitnah). We better stay away from kind of situation and let people find their spouses using those good old ways like families, friends, mosques or what ever way someone will use.

You are either very young and dont know wats going on in the world regarding Muslims or..........

abumuslim82
05-08-2016, 08:56 AM

Lol, y don't we use the good old ways to study then, like reading books or going to madressa. How do I even know if u are who u say u are, its the internet.

ardianto
05-08-2016, 09:03 AM
You are either very young and dont know wats going on in the world regarding Muslims or..........
Your assumption on sister herb is totally wrong. You would be surprised if you know more about her life experience, and you would not dare to judge her like that.

ardianto
05-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Assalamualaikum, brothers, sisters.

Brother truthseeker63 created this thread because he want to get married, but still cannot meet a woman who is looking for a husband. If any of you can help brother truthseeker63 through connecting him with a sister, or give him idea to find a wife, it will be very appreciated. But if you cannot help him, please, do not make this thread become a place for debate.

:)

abumuslim82
05-08-2016, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Your assumption on sister herb is totally wrong. You would be surprised if you know more about her life experience, and you would not dare to judge her like that.
Lol, who's judging her ????

U mention in ur post above, this thread is not for debate, what about all the other threads???????

Please man, if u don't know wat is wat, rather just keep quiet.

abumuslim82
05-08-2016, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum, brothers, sisters.

Brother truthseeker63 created this thread because he want to get married, but still cannot meet a woman who is looking for a husband. If any of you can help brother truthseeker63 through connecting him with a sister, or give him idea to find a wife, it will be very appreciated. But if you cannot help him, please, do not make this thread become a place for debate.

:)
What is ur opinion on creating a marriage section on this website ? For people to interview and get married.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.