/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaam Alaikum my question is that I have read/heard that there were others in Ara

truthseeker63
04-15-2016, 11:01 PM
As Salaam Alaikum my question is that I have read/heard that there were others in Arabia that claimed Prophethood during the time of the Prophet Muhammad I know some Non Muslims use this to try to disprove Islam my question is what is Islam's Answer as to why others claimed Prophethood can someone please explain maybe I should ask a Scholar or Imam ?

Musaylimah (Arabic: مسيلمة‎) or Musaylimah bin Ḥabīb (Arabic: مسيلمة بن حبيب‎) was one of a series of people (including his future wife) who claimed prophethood in 7th century Arabia, which is the time of Islamic prophetMuhammad. He is considered by Muslims to be a false prophet, and is always referred to as "the Liar" (Arabic: الكذّاب‎ al-Kaḏḏāb).[1] His followers were also very devout.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musaylimah

Saf ibn Sayyad (Arabic: الصف بن الصياد‎), later known as Abdullah ibn Sa'id (Arabic: عبد الله بن سعيد‎), was an alleged claimant of prophethood during the time of Islamic prophet Muhammad and his companions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saf_ibn_Sayyad

ibn Sayyad said to the Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him): Do you bear witness to the fact that I am the messenger of Allah? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) rejected this and said: I affirm my faith in Allah and in His messengers.

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHad...earch_word=all

The following people claimed to be prophets at the same time Muhammad was claiming to be a prophet:

• Talhah bin Khuwailid Al-Asadi
  • Malik bin Nuwairah
  • Al-Mundhir bin An-Numan
  • Al-Yamamah Musailamah
  • Dhu At-Taj
  • Muhammad bin Abdullah
  • Laqit bin Malik Al-Azdi
  • Iyas bin Abdullah bin Abd Yalil
  • Al-Ashath bin Qais Al-Kindy
  • Qais bin Makshuh
  • Al-Aswad Al-Ansi (Dr. Shawqi Abu Khalil, Atlas on the Prophet’s Biography, Riyadh: Darussalam, 2003, p. 254)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
04-17-2016, 07:35 AM
Any Answers ?

truthseeker63
04-20-2016, 04:46 AM
Please Reply Thank You For.

Abz2000
04-20-2016, 07:13 AM
Maybe they saw the quick success, loyalty and devotion and decided to vie over the market share using the same governing model but fake, sort of like the various "apads" from china after ipad came out.

Some kings who ruled over the children of Israel used this method too, when they became at odds with the doctrine, they'd employ a bunch of court "prophets" to lie to them and reassure them of the wisdom of each of the king's decisions.

Tulayhah al assadi later repented and became a highly influential ranking senior in many battles after abu bakr and was known for his bravery and battlefield prowess, he later prevented his whole tribe from fleeing an uneven battle against kuffar despite the overwhelming force of the opposition army, and kept striving and encouraging in Allah's way til the end, so, Allah knows best the tests He places on the peoples.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
04-26-2016, 11:38 PM
Thank you for the rely/answer Brother Abz2000 .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.