/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam! Just registered.

Bhabha
04-16-2016, 06:50 AM
I thought I would give this forum a try, from recommendation by someone in another forum. ;D
I'm new obviously and I am here to learn more about Islam. I am a convert, and I would actually like to sort of establish a connection with Muslims through these online forums for a research project I will be doing for my PhD in September.

It has to do with religion, politics and identity across the UK, France and Spain and so if there are members from across these three countries post here!! :statisfie:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-16-2016, 07:10 AM
Wa alaikum assalam sister

Welcome to IB.

Hope you'll be benefited here

Bhabha
04-16-2016, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Wa alaikum assalam sister

Welcome to IB.

Hope you'll be benefited here

Thank you kindly! I hope so as well ^_^

sister herb
04-16-2016, 07:21 AM
Wa alaykumussalam dear sister

Welcome to forum. I wish you will find a lot of information from here and find this place beneficial.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bhabha
04-16-2016, 07:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Wa alaykumussalam dear sister

Welcome to forum. I wish you will find a lot of information from here and find this place beneficial.
Thank you sister! I feel the good vibe here already :) ^_^

MuslimInshallah
04-16-2016, 07:59 AM
Assalaamu alaikum Bhabha,

(smile) Welcome to this Forum, and I'm pleased to meet you. Please feel free to browse older threads. There's a wealth of information, and in unexpected places sometimes! I see you've started posting... great! It's good to get various different perspectives, I find.

May God, the Unique, Help us to be good for one another.

Bhabha
04-16-2016, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum Bhabha,

(smile) Welcome to this Forum, and I'm pleased to meet you. Please feel free to browse older threads. There's a wealth of information, and in unexpected places sometimes! I see you've started posting... great! It's good to get various different perspectives, I find.

May God, the Unique, Help us to be good for one another.
Thank you kindly for your welcome! I hope to become more involved in the forum! :)

greenhill
04-16-2016, 09:34 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay. Do browse the archives.. it will also be interesting to read about your journey into islam.

:peace:

noraina
04-16-2016, 10:09 AM
Wa Alaykum Assalam,

InshaAllah you will find this a beneficial place filled with knowledge and get to know some of the sisters here, :)
I mentioned in another thread your PhD sounds really interesting, ma'sha'Allah. I live in the UK, although in a small town where there aren't many Muslims.

Keep on posting, looking forward to seeing you around sis. :)

BilalKid
04-16-2016, 12:18 PM
welcome!! :shade:

Umm Abed
04-16-2016, 12:51 PM
:sl::mata:Welcome!

Bhabha
04-17-2016, 02:17 AM
Oh Yes. Now I am a full member, I was feeling so second citizen, but I guess I have passed my citizenship test and I am now full.

:shade::shade::shade::muslimah:

strivingobserver98
04-17-2016, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Oh Yes. Now I am a full member, I was feeling so second citizen, but I guess I have passed my citizenship test and I am now full.
*Hands over citizenship card*

Welcome to your second home ;).

Bhabha
04-17-2016, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
*Hands over citizenship card*

Welcome to your second home ;).

Thank you ^___^ Now I wonder what the passport looks like lol

Bhabha
04-18-2016, 08:13 AM
This forum is addicting ! Gonna take a lil break (ان شاء الله ) while I finish this paper. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Umm Abed
04-18-2016, 09:53 AM
Welcome when you come back:Emoji57:.
:iblove:

Hamza :)
04-18-2016, 10:59 AM
:wa:

Good to have you here. Enjoy your stay!

Bhabha
04-18-2016, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
:wa:

Good to have you here. Enjoy your stay!
Thank you [emoji39][emoji4]

I think I am enjoying too much the stay [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji15][emoji38]

AyserMuhammad
04-18-2016, 11:49 AM
Masha'Allah, Walaikom Asalaam Rahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Sister.

Hamza :)
04-18-2016, 11:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Thank you [emoji39][emoji4]

I think I am enjoying too much the stay [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji15][emoji38]
Isn't that good?

Bhabha
04-18-2016, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
Isn't that good?
Yes. >_____>

But I have papers due and the addiction is strong >_____>

[emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji39][emoji4]

noraina
04-18-2016, 01:09 PM
I sympathise with you sis, I have to work hard to stop this forum from messing up my revision - although, there are worse things to be addicted to I suppose :D At least here we procrastinate by learning something beneficial.

Alhamdulillah, I enjoy the environment here :statisfie

ramen-thelegend
04-18-2016, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I sympathise with you sis, I have to work hard to stop this forum from messing up my revision - although, there are worse things to be addicted to I suppose :D At least here we procrastinate by learning something beneficial.

Alhamdulillah, I enjoy the environment here :statisfie
haha same here!
i guess i'm on extreme levels...i haven't shut down this laptop for an entire week! its been sleeping though.. :D it's starting running slow and i guess really wants to take a break but i cant let that happen! my google chrome stopped working too! hahaha and now i'm using opera and ecosia!:D

since i dont like using ib on phone because of the small screen, i carry this big thing everywhere along, except school. i have to check whats going on here at school, before and after school, at work, before and after work, before and after sleep, before and after praying, before and after eating, before and after doing homework! and what ever i'm doing on the internet...there's another tab with IB open...

this forums thing is new to me unlike you guys so i guess i'm a bit too obsessed with it:D

yeah i've got OIBD( obsessive islamic board disorder)

but being here is worth everything!

anyways i'm not giving my CIE s anymore until oct/nov:statisfie thanks to ib ,
but i've still got monthly tests though:cry:

does anyone konw the cure to or how to get over this disorder????

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.