BilalKid
04-16-2016, 12:23 PM
:shade:

:peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
04-16-2016, 12:43 PM
Greetings and peace be with you BilalKid;

Thanks for sharing, and it just proves how powerful interfaith relations are. If the guys had walked at half the speed, more people would have stopped them. It is a powerful message that I always try and encourage, and it is a message most people want to see and hear.

Blessings and thanks

Eric

Serinity
04-16-2016, 01:26 PM
:salam:

I am confused.. I know this is a Muslim and Jewish social experiment. But the one playing the Jew, is just playing Jew or is he actually Jew?

ardianto
04-16-2016, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you BilalKid;

Thanks for sharing, and it just proves how powerful interfaith relations are. If the guys had walked at half the speed, more people would have stopped them. It is a powerful message that I always try and encourage, and it is a message most people want to see and hear.

Blessings and thanks

Eric
Greeting and peace be with you Eric H.

I show you a picture from Indonesia which not social experiment, but something that happen naturally.

Okay, the time to go bed. I must sleep. Tomorrow, In Shaa Allah, my family will hold Qur'an recitation in my home, together with orphans.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pygoscelis
04-16-2016, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

I am confused.. I know this is a Muslim and Jewish social experiment. But the one playing the Jew, is just playing Jew or is he actually Jew?
Don't know. But does it really matter? This is a beautiful statement of peace.

Bhabha
04-16-2016, 08:22 PM
Interfaith dialogue. People of the book together! I am the embodiment of all people of the book. Half of my family is Christian, the other half is Jewish and I am the only Muslim. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Freedom
05-13-2016, 07:05 AM
I am confident that the Jews and Muslims will be united soon. We must forget this political Palestine nonsense and unite as Ibrahim would want.

Sister101
05-13-2016, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Freedom
I am confident that the Jews and Muslims will be united soon. We must forget this political Palestine nonsense and unite as Ibrahim would want.
No, Prophet Ibrahim :as: would not want that. "There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" [60:4]

The Jews and Muslims won't be united soon, Ad-Dajjal will come soon and the Jews will follow him and persecute the Muslims until Prophet Isa :as: comes and kills him.

Jews and Muslims shouldn't be friends.

Misbah0411
05-13-2016, 09:38 AM
It would of been better for you to say, "zionist nonsense"

Freedom
05-13-2016, 09:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah0411
It would of been better for you to say, "zionist nonsense"
As Muslims we cannot let political problems of Palestinians be the cause of hatred towards other religions.

Misbah0411
05-13-2016, 10:08 AM
As Muslims we cannot let political problems of Palestinians be the cause of hatred towards other religions.
Tell that to the kuffar. Also, Zionism is not a religion but a rascist, political ideology that looks down upon other races and religions of people. Brush up on your Wala and Bara.

Freedom
05-13-2016, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah0411
Tell that to the kuffar. Also, Zionism is not a religion but a rascist, political ideology that looks down upon other races and religions of people. Brush up on your Wala and Bara.
I find that Jews/Zionists are way less racist than Arabs to be honest.

Misbah0411
05-13-2016, 10:22 AM
I find that Jews/Zionists are way less racist than Arabs to be honest.
Your response is all I need to know about you. May Allah guide you.

EgyptPrincess
05-13-2016, 01:15 PM
United States dropped 2 atomic bombs on Japan and now they're allies.
Germany killed 6 million Jews and now they're allies.
Egypt and Jordan went to war with Israel and now they have strong diplomatic relations.
Russia and United States were locked in a 44 year cold war and now they have strong diplomatic relations.

What is essentially boils down to is how much does each country want peace? If the desire for peace outweighs the desire for war then they will eventually become peaceful towards one another. I highly suspect that even Iran and Israel will become peaceful towards one another eventually. It just takes time for the next generation of people to come along and change the overall direction of relations. Nobody can deny that a peaceful world is a better, healthier more prosperous world for everyone. Peace isn't easy... however dropping bombs is. Inshallah the world sees peace so we can leave our children and grandchildren a brighter future.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.