/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Allah Fair?

Kiro
04-16-2016, 09:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5e3ehGiMsY

How can Allah create someone if he knows he is going to the hell fire?

The problem in this question is you're avoiding responsibility on putting it onto someone else or another being.

You were the one that worked towards that destiny and chose that particular path with your own choice. You had the ability to do what 'may' have happened.

Allah is fair on the day of judgement.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
04-16-2016, 09:41 PM
:salam:

SubhanAllah, this question has been going on in my head for quite a while

"If Allah knew someone would go to Hell, why would He SWT create him?" Fact is, Allah never forced him in any way to choose whatever. you chose yourself.

Kiro
04-16-2016, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

SubhanAllah, this question has been going on in my head for quite a while

"If Allah knew someone would go to Hell, why would He SWT create him?" Fact is, Allah never forced him in any way to choose whatever. you chose yourself.
wswrb kirin

M.I.A.
04-16-2016, 09:53 PM
...ain't no winning against Allah swt.

Although when your suppose to stand up for yourself I have no idea.

If Allah swt favours the thieves then who am I to disagree..

If you can't trust staff then what hope is there?

From the same people that gave you "you will never be successful"

And the sequal "it doesn't matter how many hours you work"

...and here I thought I'd be lead from room to room.

Training days build character.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
04-16-2016, 09:56 PM
many use the excuse "well if Allah wills me to be misguided, then how am I to blame? Whatever Allah wills, He wills, none can go against it"

To me it sounds like excuses and a way to move the blame / responsibility.

M.I.A.
04-16-2016, 10:10 PM
https://fiqhulhadith.wordpress.com/2...led-99-people/

:/

...by the one in who's hand my life is in?

Bhabha
04-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Yes Allah is fair, and he is also merciful!

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 06:42 AM
you guys sound like you get it all. good for you because i really dont understand all this.

the way i get it is:
we dont know what is in our muqadar or taqdeer or naseeb or luck or whatever thing complicated thing is. so what you have to do, is on you.....because you dont know what ALLAH wills, yeah later after its done you can say that was your destiny or blah blah but how do you know what's going to happen in your future?

so in short you just keep doing whatever you want to do! and ALLAH swt has full knowledge of it
and wow.....woah! what a coincidence!
thats exactly how i explained it to smallkid!(but i was a bit late though:heated:)

format_quote Originally Posted by ramen-thelegend
i always had a hard time trying to understand taqdeer or nasseb or muqadar or luck or i dont know what that complicated thing is; that our life depends on,
like you know ALLAH has written it down...well maybe your life depends on it but that thingy is made of your own intensions!
i'm not sure if this is true(because thats what my teacher told me- pardon me if i'm wrong) but how i understood, it was this way:
some good sheikh or imam, i guess, explained it something roughly like: he told someone to stand on one leg and he did and then asked the person to raise his other leg and he says he cant and then the imam says something like the one leg, that was supporting his body to stand with was in controle or in hands or something of ALLAH, and the other free one is all your to rule or controle ...or something..
hence, use your other leg!!!!!
and stop blaming ALLAH for it!!!! maybe all the bad stuff was in your that thingy but its you're chioce how to deal with it!
i wish smallkid could understand thatimsad

sister herb
04-17-2016, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
Yes Allah is fair, and he is also merciful!
I agree. But His mercy is so endless that we humans have problems to understand it and with our limited understanding we may give some human-like features to Allah which He hasn´t at all.

Bhabha
04-17-2016, 07:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I agree. But His mercy is so endless that we humans have problems to understand it and with our limited understanding we may give some human-like features to Allah which He hasn´t at all.
Yes sister !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.