/* */

PDA

View Full Version : will someone answer my questions please?

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 12:23 PM
alo and :sl: people!

i have millions of questions to ask someone. and everybody in my life is sooo tired of me:( because of that. i know my questions are stupid and flawed and at times i might get to extreme levels of questionsing everything so it would be very nice if you corrected me somewhere there and warn me where i might be excessively questioning islam. i know i've got loads more to learn:D

instead of making a new thread for different sets of questions i thought of making this one thread. dont worry i'll let you breath once in a while;D but hey! dont get tired already;)

1) if islam is one religion why do we keep interpreting it differently? (i'm not talking about hypocrites and good muslims, i mean why scholars dont agree with each other or why different local imams will have different solutions to different problems; offcourse not the ones THE HOLY QURAN or HADITH mention)

2) what does islam say about following different sheikhs or scholars and imams( i mean which one do we follow? how do we know which one is right? or are all of them right? does it matter which one we follow? i mean on matters not mentioned clearly in quran or hadith obviously)

3) why did ALLAH(swt) make men more stronger(generally speaking here) and ask them to leave house alone and stuff like that and made women insecure? (i'm not a feminist, it's just a question)

4) as a kid( at about nine) i had started working at an old home, not really working but like i helped those old people in different ways, and they included men too, was that haram? i mean i'd do stuff like help them in getting up, getting to sleep or read books to them at night and take care of them. u get it right? so was that haram? i got really affiliated and attached to them and so kept visiting that place once in a while even after i left ( one and a half year back) and i want to keep doing that. keeping in mind i'm 14 now will that be haram ?

5) there's so many controversies over people seeing the HOLY PROPHET PBUH in dreams. do you think it's real? can muslims of today really see the holy PROPHET PBUH in dreams?( i wont mind if you share your own thoughts here:statisfie)

i got some more but i'll give you a break:statisfie
no no dont get too happy, that's because there might be more questions related to the above mentioned questions;D or like your answers..

sorry i can not overcome my bad habit of questioning stuffimsad. it's not like i doubt islam, i just want to get to know it better:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Salam alaykum

Don´t think that asking questions is a bad habit. It´s the best way to learn new things. We all should to be more curious and don´t afraid to ask if we don´t know something.

Keep asking dear.

(Sorry that I haven´t answers right now to your questions - I have been in here quite long and my brain is tired to read and write English.)

IrfanUllahKhan
04-17-2016, 11:34 PM
I would try to answer the first question:

1) Islam allows difference of opinion in interpretations of Quran/Hadith. Allah has created mankind and He knows us more than us ourselves. Different people think differently and difference of opinion is natural, because no one is perfect. So Allah made it easy on us in allowing it. Otherwise, if it was not allowed, and there was only 1 correct opinion, then it would have become impossible for man to reach to 1 correct opinion simply because it's not in the fitrah that Allah gave us.

Secondly, difference of opinion is only allowed in ahkam, it is not allowed in aqeedah. So Aqeedah is crystal clear in Islam.

ramen-thelegend
04-18-2016, 11:49 AM
answer me you smarty pants! i know you guys know everything and you just wont tell meimsad

anyroad here's another:D

6) why does ALLAH love everyone? does he love non-muslims too? (i mean about the fact he loves us(ok maybe not me but you) 70x more than our mothers do) why does he keep loving everyone even when they commit so many sins and disobey him?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ramen-thelegend
04-19-2016, 11:13 AM
ok...i'm still waiting people....

here's another:
7) do/can jinns really communicate with people? i've spent nearly two 2 months in pakistan and i've asked all kinds of different people and they've has got sooo many stories to tell of how their dad or grandmother etc used to talk and see jinns..
i'm usually alone so this is kind of scary....what if a jinn talks to me! what am i going to do? do i be like hi! you muslim? u good? u bad? u jinn? what's yo name? can we talk? are you going to scare me or hurt me or you just want to talk?
what will a jinn get if he talks to people? like why will he do that? i dont really think its true...

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 03:04 PM
still waiting...

8) if i ask ALLAH swt for superpowers or like something supernatural to help me in fullfilling my dreams, like forexample someone to ask my questions:D, will HE grant my wish ever? ps. the dreams are for the betterment/spreading of my religion. can it be an angel? BUT.............ALLAH is very nice and kind i know he'll do that...he will right?

Kiro
04-20-2016, 03:29 PM
I'll answer your questions soon little one

Abu Musab
04-20-2016, 05:55 PM
There is no better way to learn than asking questions.

ramen-thelegend
04-21-2016, 11:38 AM
ok i get it but sister sabr and brother Umar here seem a little unhappy here (i mean with my questions) : http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...wondering.html

*waiting for answers people*

9) can ALLAH(swt) be sad/mad/angry and happy/satisfied at the same time? like one person does something bad and on the other hand someone does something good, and since he's always watching over everything thats happening? can someone explain what ALLAH swt feels at that time? like he's happy and sad at the same time......

10) i have been asking ALLAH swt to give me superpowers or like an angel friend but that doesn't sound right. but i've heard that jinns can really talk to people so can a jinn be my friend and help me and answer my questions?

11) is it better to read QURAN in arabic or a language you understand? i mean better in any/every way?

Kiro
04-21-2016, 01:03 PM
1) For example madhabs, a scholar has a different understanding certain things but the thing is, they all can't agree on everything because they all have strong evidence

ramen-thelegend
04-21-2016, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
1) For example madhabs, a scholar has a different understanding certain things but the thing is, they all can't agree on everything because they all have strong evidence
why dont they agree with each other??? why dont they have the same strong evidence? if the strong evidence is authentic...then why dont they agree?
so which one do we follow?
maybe if you answer the second question that'll do it...

Kiro
04-21-2016, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ramen-thelegend
why dont they agree with each other??? why dont they have the same strong evidence? if the strong evidence is authentic...then why dont they agree?
so which one do we follow?
maybe if you answer the second question that'll do it...
lol

People have different understandings and different ideas of what Nabi SAW meant. They use strong evidence (of their opinions) vs another strong evidence. It's science, draw a conclusion based upon evidence. In science, they have different observations with different evidence to suggest their theory and how they got to that theory.

You don't have to follow a madhaab, it's not compulsory.

I'll answer all of your questions Kuririn.

Kiro
04-21-2016, 01:26 PM
2) what does islam say about following different sheikhs or scholars and imams( i mean which one do we follow? how do we know which one is right? or are all of them right? does it matter which one we follow? i mean on matters not mentioned clearly in quran or hadith obviously)

All their actions and wisdom should be based upon Islamic knowledge. But they should do an ijmaa consensus.

How you know which one is right, well if the majority has strong evidence then follow the opinion your local imam has. But chances are, they most likely share an opinion. Though its important to go back to the students of the Nabi SAW (the Sahaba) and the students of the sahaba and their students. People who don't follow madhaabs try to strictly stick to Qu'ran and Sunnah, you can just follow the majority opinion. You can't really know which is the correct opinion if the scholars have basis to them.

Khalid Saifullah
04-21-2016, 01:32 PM
8) if i ask ALLAH swt for superpowers or like something supernatural to help me in fullfilling my dreams, like forexample someone to ask my questions, will HE grant my wish ever? ps. the dreams are for the betterment/spreading of my religion. can it be an angel? BUT.............ALLAH is very nice and kind i know he'll do that...he will right?
The question is flawed in itself. Allah didn't design this world to be based on divine intervention (except when He wants it to happen like sending Prophets, miracles , direct help via angels etc ) , but by means of cause and effect.

Also , a lot of struggle , turmoil , struggle , jihad and hardship is required to spread the deen. This is the system of Allah. You can nor ask Allah to make you the exception to the rule by sidestepping this vital step when even the prophets were not exempted from it.

If you want to ask Allah any question , ask . ALL the answers are in the Quran and Sunnah . Salaat is a direct communication with Allah so perform salaat abundantly for His pleasure alone.

And Allâh Ta’ala knows best

Kiro
04-21-2016, 01:32 PM
3) why did ALLAH(swt) make men more stronger(generally speaking here) and ask them to leave house alone and stuff like that and made women insecure? (i'm not a feminist, it's just a question)

It's in the wisdom of Allah. Allah assigned men and women different roles. Allah created things in pairs but also things that compliment each other. They balance each other. An example Nouman Ali Khan gave, men immediately want to do certain things such they immediately want to buy a car. But the wife is insecure of the unseen in the sense of the worldly sense that something might go wrong. The wife might be like, go check another one, I don't know how I feel about this one. But the husband might be like, we've been through 30 cars. So the wife pulls the Husband back a bit in this case as males tend to be more reckless. So do you understand what I mean that they balance each other out?

4) as a kid( at about nine) i had started working at an old home, not really working but like i helped those old people in different ways, and they included men too, was that haram? i mean i'd do stuff like help them in getting up, getting to sleep or read books to them at night and take care of them. u get it right? so was that haram? i got really affiliated and attached to them and so kept visiting that place once in a while even after i left ( one and a half year back) and i want to keep doing that. keeping in mind i'm 14 now will that be haram ?

Can you clarify on this please. What do you mean started working at an old home. Retirement?

Khalid Saifullah
04-21-2016, 01:33 PM
6) why does ALLAH love everyone? does he love non-muslims too? (i mean about the fact he loves us(ok maybe not me but you) 70x more than our mothers do) why does he keep loving everyone even when they commit so many sins and disobey him?
Allah never hates His creation which He created to worship Him. He is most Forbearing and Patient and all Forgiving.

ALLAH loves us, but we commit sins , kufr and Shirk etc to attract His wrath and create the distance between us and Allah . But we have a chance to repent until our death.

We shouldn't understand Allah in terms of human behaviour. ALLAH is great and Majestic beyond anything.

And Allâh Ta’ala knows best

Kiro
04-21-2016, 01:36 PM
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266).

When in dreams, you must examine the physical characteristics of Nabi SAW. If they match the description you saw in the dream then you have indeed seen him.

Kiro
04-21-2016, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=ramen-thelegend;2888397]ok...i'm still waiting people....

here's another:
7)

It's possible for Jinns and Humans to have interactions but Nabi SAW forbid interactions between Jinns. Don't be scared of Jinns, they're just like me or you. They eat, sleep, marry and probably fart. The things they can do such as flying for example, is something you have seen before such birds flying. You should seek refuge in Allah.

8)
Allah created the system of Humans as he willed. Everyone is tested differently, Allah designed things for you to be tested in the way he wanted to. But yes, you dua will be granted eventually and your dua is never rejected unless you say Allah didn't answer your dua. However, if you did not find a dua answered then surely it will be answered in the hereafter but probably a lot cooler then you originally thought. You can have your hearts content in Jannah.

*waiting for answers people*

9) can ALLAH(swt) be sad/mad/angry and happy/satisfied at the same time? like one person does something bad and on the other hand someone does something good, and since he's always watching over everything thats happening? can someone explain what ALLAH swt feels at that time? like he's happy and sad at the same time......
Allah can get happy and angry but don't think Allah has like Human feelings. Yes, Allah has hands and feet but they are nothing like your own hands and feet nor, can you imagine them. Their nothing like you've seen.

10) i have been asking ALLAH swt to give me superpowers or like an angel friend but that doesn't sound right. but i've heard that jinns can really talk to people so can a jinn be my friend and help me and answer my questions?
You can have super powers in Jannah. Jinns can talk to you but don't talk them. It's not allowed.

11) is it better to read QURAN in arabic or a language you understand? i mean better in any/every way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ULa2JzPG0

Qu'ran should always be in its original language

Serinity
04-21-2016, 02:55 PM
:salam:

Whether you read the Quran with understanding or not, you will get closer to Allah by listening or reciting. Afaik. ALLAHU ALAM. Perhaps someone can clarify.

ramen-thelegend
04-21-2016, 04:40 PM
Can you clarify on this please. What do you mean started working at an old home. Retirement?
no no no retirement. ok i'll tell you the whole story: at about seven or eight, i'd complain about everything to my mom(or step-mom), like she didn't get me good stuff blah blah . then i got to know that theres child labour in pakistan so unlike welsh/english kids, i had to work myself for everything. so i asked someone to get me job..:hiding::-[:-[:-[
and he brought me to this old home! i didnt really work, but was more of an assistant to a helper( come on! thats the best i could getimsad). i got £2.5 for one hour.
and it started to mean the world to me! we'd go to Mcdonalds and stuff! and i even started giving charity. however after the death of mr.arwel(one of the old ones there) i couldn't take it anymore and left.

and started working at this one small tiny cafe run by one of the couple there at the old home(their son and daughter in law died in a car accident, and they took charge of their grand daughter and their grandson is in a mental hospital)

so i left that place but i kept on visiting them once in a while. they really helped me through alot. not really help but like i'd ask them what to do and they'd would answer me.
i'm currently in pakistan, but i'll be leaving in a month or so for wales. i've changed alot in these two months in pakistan and i want to be a different person when i go back...but i'm not sure what to do about my old dudes.........

so can we still be friends? well not really friends but they were the only ones who wont offend me and when ever my mom kicked me out, i would seek shelter with them and one of them also taught me martial arts(kung fu!)

so can we keep up with that relation?

*oh...ohhhhhhhhhhh........ooooooooooooo...myyyy... .oh myyy...ohhhh myyyyyy goddddddddd....i just realised mr.khalid and is a scholar....o. my. god. i'm literally jumping in my bed right now! ib is awesome!
and abu masab too! i never thought some scholar would ever even look at someone like me! they just answered my questions! i cant believe i didn't see that before! now it makes sense why sista noraina said "scholars on ib" ...woah!

Serinity
04-21-2016, 05:10 PM
May Allah love us. Ameen. May Allah guide us, our manners, behaviours, and grant us beneficient knowledge. Ameen.

Kiro
04-21-2016, 06:14 PM
no no no retirement. ok i'll tell you the whole story: at about seven or eight, i'd complain about everything to my mom(or step-mom), like she didn't get me good stuff blah blah . then i got to
and abu masab too! i never thought some scholar would ever even look at someone like me! they just answered my questions! i cant believe i didn't see that before! now it makes sense why sista noraina said "scholars on ib" ...woah!
calm down kuririn

Well do you have touch males that arent related to you? Are you ever alone with a male? Do you voluntarily talk to a male?

Serinity
04-21-2016, 06:19 PM
calm down kuririn

Well do you have touch males that arent related to you? Are you ever alone with a male? Do you voluntarily talk to a male?
This.

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 12:34 AM
calm down kuririn

not really touch them, but would help the very old ones,like the ones on wheelchairs in getting up and stuff. no, i've never been alone with any of them, not male not female. well i was actually afraid they might die in the meantime .no, i never talk volutarily to anyone. but yeah when someone starts up a conversation then i might go on with it. doesn't matter who.

ok i'll be honest. anywhere except for ib, i dont act different around different genders. well actually the only difference even on ib is the male are brothers and the females are sisters

i guess you guys need a break now;D more questions tomorrow inshah allah;D

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 03:37 PM

All their actions and wisdom should be based upon Islamic knowledge. But they should do an ijmaa consensus.

How you know which one is right, well if the majority has strong evidence then follow the opinion your local imam has. But chances are, they most likely share an opinion. Though its important to go back to the students of the Nabi SAW (the Sahaba) and the students of the sahaba and their students. People who don't follow madhaabs try to strictly stick to Qu'ran and Sunnah, you can just follow the majority opinion. You can't really know which is the correct opinion if the scholars have basis to them.
12) ahhhhhhhh....which one does the majority follow?

13) does QURAN or hadith anywhere mention any physical features of ALLAH? except for the ones mentioned here:http://www.themodernreligion.com/basic/description.html
or here: http://seekershub.org/ans-blog/2011/...escribe-allah/

14) if there'll be music in jannah, why not in this world? or like why will there be music in jannah when Allah swt does not allow it here?

15) "I think if we knew everything about the Unseen it wouldn't be unseen anymore ", said by sister @noraina in my other thread :http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134332352-questions-jannah-time-jannah-answer-please.html

what is the unseen? is it ALLAH or heaven or what?

16) why do we pray for someone who's dead? does that help in decreasing their sins? to what extent does that help( i mean in decreasing sins)?

17) why do we send blessings on our PROPHET pbuh? he's already blessed........

18) are the people in jannah i.e the prophets etc, watching us? can they see us?

19) where do our souls go once we die? where is barzakh? or what is barzakh( i mean in very simple words, please i've already tried hard to get it in my head but i dont) ? why are we questioned in this barzakh thing( i just learned that in a book, not sure it really is that authentic or true so pardon me if i'm wrong), ain't we supposed to be questioned about our deeds on the day of judgement?

Kiro
04-22-2016, 03:52 PM
You mean madhaabs. I wouldn't know Earths population on that one but if you do some research then you know which opinion is the majority.

13) does QURAN or hadith anywhere mention any physical features of ALLAH? except for the ones mentioned here:http://www.themodernreligion.com/basic/description.html
You can't describe Allah, he is not like his creation

14) if there'll be music in jannah, why not in this world? or like why will there be music in jannah when Allah swt does not allow it here?
It's in the wisdom of Allah. You could say, so you can strive for some things that were haram but to motivate you for Jannah. part of faith is sacrificing things, when you sacrifice things then Allah will love you and music is powerful so abandoning something powerful then Allah will love you more and more. Like I said, music has a powerful effect and influence you and music can make you go astray and hardly listen to the Qu'ran. It would be very possible for you to love music more then Qu'ran.
15) "I think if we knew everything about the Unseen it wouldn't be unseen anymore ", said by sister @noraina in my other thread :http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134332352-questions-jannah-time-jannah-answer-please.html

the unseen is what you cannot see, normally. It's everything outside of the dunya. The Jinns, the Angels, Allah and everything outside of this heaven.
16) why do we pray for someone who's dead? does that help in decreasing their sins? to what extent does that help( i mean in decreasing sins)?
It is said that your deeds will save you from the punishment of the grave. And in the grave, your deeds can't increase so you pray for someones hereafter to increase. If you had a righteous son and you were resurrected on the day of judgment. If you saw all these rewards you weren't expecting and you ask Allah who are these rewards for you. The answer would be you as you had a righteous son that increased your hereafter.

Because Allah said so. It also shows the status of the Prophet SAW and it shows Allah's love for him from the viewpoint of the Prophet SAW. Also, by invoking blessings it will make you love the Prophet SAW and increase your faith. It is obligatory to love him.

18) are the people in jannah i.e the prophets etc, watching us? can they see us?

19) where do our souls go once we die? where is barzakh? or what is barzakh( i mean in very simple words, please i've already tried hard to get it in my head but i dont) ? why are we questioned in this barzakh thing( i just learned that in a book, not sure it really is that authentic or true so pardon me if i'm wrong), ain't we supposed to be questioned about our deeds on the day of judgement?
Please watch this long lecture pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5WYlbWVzf4

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Please watch this long lecture pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5WYlbWVzf4
ok i'm watching it, but does that answer all my questions?

noraina
04-22-2016, 04:04 PM
@ramen-thelegend , the Unseen, or al-Ghaib, is an essential part of faith in Allah SWT. It is what the six articles of iman are all about.

A Muslim believes in the existence of that which is beyond human perception. A Muslim believes in Allah and His attributes. A Muslim believes in the angels, the scriptures, and the Prophets. A Muslim believes in the Hereafter and what it entails of the Resurrection, Heaven and Hell, the Balance, and the Bridge and other details mentioned in the Qur’ân and the authentic Sunnah. This also means belief in the Jinn. We cannot see any of these things, yet we believe in them because Allah SWT has proved their existence in the Holy Qur'an. This is the Unseen.

This is very important for a believer to believe in, just because we do not see, feel or hear it, does not mean it doesn't exist. We have very limited perception, for example, our soul is also 'Unseen', even though we know very well it exists, we don't have 'physical' proof of this.

Kiro
04-22-2016, 04:05 PM
ok i'm watching it, but does that answer all my questions?
I answered your questions but they were in quote form

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 04:11 PM
I answered your questions but they were in quote form
o sorry, i just straight away head on to the link:embarrass

thanks brother. hope i didn't annoy you.
this is only the start.;) theres loads more coming!

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
@ramen-thelegend, the Unseen, or al-Ghaib, is an essential part of faith in Allah SWT. It is what the six articles of iman are all about.

A Muslim believes in the existence of that which is beyond human perception. A Muslim believes in Allah and His attributes. A Muslim believes in the angels, the scriptures, and the Prophets. A Muslim believes in the Hereafter and what it entails of the Resurrection, Heaven and Hell, the Balance, and the Bridge and other details mentioned in the Qur’ân and the authentic Sunnah. This also means belief in the Jinn. We cannot see any of these things, yet we believe in them because Allah SWT has proved their existence in the Holy Qur'an. This is the Unseen.

This is very important for a believer to believe in, just because we do not see, feel or hear it, does not mean it doesn't exist. We have very limited perception, for example, our soul is also 'Unseen', even though we know very well it exists, we don't have 'physical' proof of this.
so in short, its the articles of faith? right?

noraina
04-22-2016, 04:13 PM
Essentially, yes.

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 04:31 PM
20) can i still be a good muslim if i dont get married? i dont want to get married:embarrass. if i'm not married half my deen is incomplete? so that means i'm not a good muslim?

21) is doing illegal stuff that quran or hadith doesn't mention also haram. i mean stuff like underage driving. its not like thats aloud in pakistan, but the traffic/highway police or as they call it here, motorway police doesn't really say anything unless you're in some real trouble. i'm not talking on the behalf of all pakistan, only the very small town i live in.

Hamza :)
04-22-2016, 04:42 PM

12) Whichever the majority follows doesn't actually matter. It doesn't make the opinion of other schools of thoughts/ scholars any less correct.

A basic example would be that Prophet saw prayed witr in different ways. He prayed all three raka'at without any salam, and he also prayed witr in 2 and more parts. Like he would pray 2 raka'at, then get up and pray one raka'at separately. So there is nothing wrong with either you see, but matters of ikhtilaaf aren't always crystal clear like this one.

13) All are mentioned in the links.

14) Music in jannah will be different. Jannah has things which the eye has never seen, the ear has never listened to etc.

15) sister @noraina answered it already

16) We pray for them so that Allah elevates their status and have mercy on them.

17) With regard to the reason for sending blessing upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in du’aa’, Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
“Sending blessings upon him is one of the greatest means of having du’aa’s answered, and this has been enjoined by Allaah. Sending blessings upon him in du’aa’ is what is indicated by the Qur’aan, Sunnah and ijmaa’ (scholarly consensus). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning);
‘Allaah sends His Salaah (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy) on the Prophet (Muhammad), and also His angels (ask Allaah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salaah on (ask Allaah to bless) him (Muhammad), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation, i.e. As‑Salaamu ‘Alaikum)’ https://islamqa.info/en/4804

18) Can't find this one

19) https://islamqa.info/en/11110

04-22-2016, 04:47 PM
20) can i still be a good muslim if i dont get married? i dont want to get married:embarrass. if i'm not married half my deen is incomplete? so that means i'm not a good muslim?

21) is doing illegal stuff that quran or hadith doesn't mention also haram. i mean stuff like underage driving. its not like thats aloud in pakistan, but the traffic/highway police or as they call it here, motorway police doesn't really say anything unless you're in some real trouble. i'm not talking on the behalf of all pakistan, only the very small town i live in.
20) https://islamqa.info/en/1665

21) Best to obey rules

Kiro
04-22-2016, 04:50 PM

you dont need to marry but it's highly recommended

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
21) Best to obey rules
but is it haram?

brother @Kiro ????

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 04:57 PM
ok sorry.
i guess thats enough for today.
i have to go through the answers and the video and then go to sleep.

thanks alot

04-22-2016, 04:59 PM
but is it haram?

brother @Kiro ????
ask a scholar here, message them

Kiro
04-22-2016, 05:08 PM
but is it haram?

brother @Kiro ????
marriage is only obligatory for you if you fear falling into the haram

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 05:30 PM
marriage is only obligatory for you if you fear falling into the haram
i meant this one:21) is doing illegal stuff that quran or hadith doesn't mention also haram. i mean stuff like underage driving. its not like thats aloud in pakistan, but the traffic/highway police or as they call it here, motorway police doesn't really say anything unless you're in some real trouble. i'm not talking on the behalf of all pakistan, only the very small town i live in.

ask a scholar here, message them
bhai may ne un se bezati nahi khani:hiding::embarrass

Kiro
04-22-2016, 05:39 PM

If it is a wordly issue then it is halal until proven haram. Like if you said wearing these clothes are haram then you have to prove it.

If it is a Islamic issue then it is haram till proven halal. Like praying 5 rakats because Nabi SAW didn't teach that

@ramen-thelegend

04-23-2016, 01:30 AM
bhai may ne un se bezati nahi khani:hiding::embarrass
:hmm::hmm:

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 02:20 AM
:hmm::hmm:
what hmmm hmm?

answer me!

04-23-2016, 02:24 AM
what hmmm hmm?

answer me!
you're 14 you shouldn't drive :p

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 05:31 AM
you're 14 you shouldn't drive :p
but i want to.

unless its haram.

noraina
04-23-2016, 10:59 AM
Assalamu Alaykum,

Well sis, with worldly matters, anything which doesn't cause spiritual, mental or physical harm for people is permitted.

With underage driving, I think it would fall into a category of Islamic law called 'urf' or social customs. I don't know about the laws in Pakistan, but if it is illegal in the place you live to drive that young then I don't think you should do it. Although if you are driving around on a deserted road, without any chance of harming a person or creature, AND you are supervised by an adult (very important) :D then I don't see any problem.

BTW, I want to know who is teaching you to drive anyway?

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 11:22 AM
Assalamu Alaykum,

Well sis, with worldly matters, anything which doesn't cause spiritual, mental or physical harm for people is permitted.

With underage driving, I think it would fall into a category of Islamic law called 'urf' or social customs. I don't know about the laws in Pakistan, but if it is illegal in the place you live to drive that young then I don't think you should do it. Although if you are driving around on a deserted road, without any chance of harming a person or creature, AND you are supervised by an adult (very important) :D then I don't see any problem.

BTW, I want to know who is teaching you to drive anyway?
well, its not really allowed but again if you're doing that, no ones going to stop you and ask for your license unless you're in some real trouble. sister they dont even have traffic lights in the town i live:giggling: no zebra crossing either:giggling:

my grandparents driver, safu kaka taught me driving! he's really nice and yeah he's islamic. dont worry i'm never alone with him. me and three other friends learned driving together from safu kaka.

i usually drive alone:nervous:. but hey! its only inside the town, no more than the outskirts of the city...ok twice or thrice i did drive a few districts futher but my mom was along at that time.

i cant drive in wales anyway. i have to wait for some time plus we dont have a car in wales. here in pakistan, my grandparents are paying for all our expenses since my mom lost her job a couple of months ago. my mom will sell some of their property(since they are living abroad too), i suppose a cotton jinning/ginning factory and they'll give some money to my mom, enough so we can buy our own home in wales and my mom gets some other degree...or something like that

so i want to take full advantage of being in pakistan! safu kaka rocks!

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 12:12 PM
It's possible for Jinns and Humans to have interactions but Nabi SAW forbid interactions between Jinns. Don't be scared of Jinns, they're just like me or you. They eat, sleep, marry and probably fart. The things they can do such as flying for example, is something you have seen before such birds flying. You should seek refuge in Allah.
22) can we smell their farts??? maybe if they we can, i can tell if there is one around? so they have kids too? can we touch or feel them?

23) is it haram if i'm doing something halal my mom forbid me from? until a week back, i was grounded really bad...because of fakerameen( if you dont know about it, then ignore it please). she took my phone, laptop , QURAN etc. i got my phone in two days because we were in a different country and i was usually alone so i needed it. i'm using fakerameen's laptop currently(and i guess she knows that most probably). but she wont allow me to read QURAN or do anything related to religion. and thats why i've started reading QURAN after fajr, so she doesn't know. and i guess if she came to know i'm on IB she wouldn't take a second to kick me out of her life. i'm not scared of what she'll do to me, for i am used to it, but i want to know if thats haram?

Kiro
04-23-2016, 12:58 PM
22) can we smell their farts??? maybe if they we can, i can tell if there is one around? so they have kids too? can we touch or feel them?

23) is it haram if i'm doing something halal my mom forbid me from? until a week back, i was grounded really bad...because of fakerameen( if you dont know about it, then ignore it please). she took my phone, laptop , QURAN etc. i got my phone in two days because we were in a different country and i was usually alone so i needed it. i'm using fakerameen's laptop currently(and i guess she knows that most probably). but she wont allow me to read QURAN or do anything related to religion. and thats why i've started reading QURAN after fajr, so she doesn't know. and i guess if she came to know i'm on IB she wouldn't take a second to kick me out of her life. i'm not scared of what she'll do to me, for i am used to it, but i want to know if thats haram?
No. They are of the unseen. The only way it would be possible if there was strong paranormal activity in your home through black magic or possession. It's possible to tell if there's around but you can't know for sure, it just might be the wind. Yes, they are very normal peeps like Humans. You could only touch one if there is not a strong remembrance of Allah or by black magic. Because a Jinn could take a form and might be able to touch you physically.

Is your Mom non-Muslim? You still have to obey your parents but they can't stop you from the worship of Allah and you can't disobey Allah. And whats a fakerman laptop

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 01:18 PM

Is your Mom non-Muslim? You still have to obey your parents but they can't stop you from the worship of Allah and you can't disobey Allah. And whats a fakerman laptop
my mom is muslim. but not that-type-of-muslim...u get what i'm trying to say? sorry , no matter how bad she is to me, she is my mom so i wouldn't like saying anything more or anything bad about her. she's doesn't have that daughter-mother relation with me or something. we hardly ever talk like humans.

a fakerameen's laptop is the ex-laptop of fakerameen. its mine now!just forget that. thats not important.

so is it wrong of me to do that stuff?

Kiro
04-23-2016, 01:26 PM
my mom is muslim. but not that-type-of-muslim...u get what i'm trying to say? sorry , no matter how bad she is to me, she is my mom so i wouldn't like saying anything more or anything bad about her. she's doesn't have that daughter-mother relation with me or something. we hardly ever talk like humans.

a fakerameen's laptop is the ex-laptop of fakerameen. its mine now!just forget that. thats not important.

so is it wrong of me to do that stuff?
whats a fakerameen

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 01:31 PM
whats a fakerameen
a stupid two-faced person who stole my diary and used my name on ib!
thats actually how i got here:embarrass. that ................thought i get attention! like yeah the kind of attention where people insult the **** out you! and ....i guess i better shut up.

please forget it.

so where's my answer?

Kiro
04-23-2016, 01:56 PM
a stupid two-faced person who stole my diary and used my name on ib!
thats actually how i got here:embarrass. that ................thought i get attention! like yeah the kind of attention where people insult the **** out you! and ....i guess i better shut up.

please forget it.

so where's my answer?
What do you mean by "so is it wrong of me to do that stuff?"

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 01:59 PM
What do you mean by "so is it wrong of me to do that stuff?"
is it wrong to disobey my mom?

Kiro
04-23-2016, 02:07 PM
is it wrong to disobey my mom?
I already answered you

"Is your Mom non-Muslim? You still have to obey your parents but they can't stop you from the worship of Allah and you can't disobey Allah. And whats a fakerman laptop"

though your mom can't force you, she can only guide you

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 02:14 PM
I already answered you

"Is your Mom non-Muslim? You still have to obey your parents but they can't stop you from the worship of Allah and you can't disobey Allah. And whats a fakerman laptop"

though your mom can't force you, she can only guide you
so in this case, i mean that i talked about, i dont have to obey her right?

24) are you tired? could you tell me whenever you are? because if i ask a thousand questions and you answer them all...i'll ask a thousand more. you dont have to waste so much time on me.

Serinity
04-23-2016, 02:16 PM
regarding your obligations, you don't have to. your mom can't prevent you from worshipping Allah, or reading Qur'an, etc.

Kiro
04-23-2016, 02:18 PM

24) are you tired? could you tell me whenever you are? because if i ask a thousand questions and you answer them all...i'll ask a thousand more. you dont have to waste so much time on me.
she can't prevent you from worshiping Allah.

Ask as many questions and I'll try my best.

noraina
04-23-2016, 02:31 PM
The rule is simple sis, always respect and love your parents. Obey them, but never in matters when they tell you to disobey Allah SWT or do something not pleasing to Him. Parents are not perfect, they can make mistakes sometimes - so obey the One that is perfect, the reward is with Him.

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 02:34 PM
Ask as many questions and I'll try my best.
:statisfie:embarrass you guys are sooo nice! thank you. in return i'll only ask one more question.(for today i mean;D)

25) is biting nails haram/disliked in islam? i cant overcome my habit of biting nails. i get it they're dirty blah blah but what if i do that after cleaning my hands? and we already be eating so much junk so what if theres a liiiiiittttllleee more coming from my nails?

noraina
04-23-2016, 02:43 PM
I believe from an Islamic perspective it would be discouraged, although not 'haraam' - as you said it is not a particularly clean habit, and some people can bite their nails so hard they can cause soreness or bleeding, and Islam is way of life. It is about trying to remove all bad habits, however small, from your life, and replacing them with ones which are good and more beneficial.

Sometimes it is caused by anxiety, or from boredom, try to do dhikr on your fingers when you get the urge to bite your nails, it may help. Or chew some gum, with a little practise you'll forget all about it.

When you stop biting your nails, your hands will look so nice. :)

Kiro
04-23-2016, 02:57 PM
:statisfie:embarrass you guys are sooo nice! thank you. in return i'll only ask one more question.(for today i mean;D)

25) is biting nails haram/disliked in islam? i cant overcome my habit of biting nails. i get it they're dirty blah blah but what if i do that after cleaning my hands? and we already be eating so much junk so what if theres a liiiiiittttllleee more coming from my nails?
I believe from an Islamic perspective it would be discouraged, although not 'haraam' - as you said it is not a particularly clean habit, and some people can bite their nails so hard they can cause soreness or bleeding, and Islam is way of life. It is about trying to remove all bad habits, however small, from your life, and replacing them with ones which are good and more beneficial.

Sometimes it is caused by anxiety, or from boredom, try to do dhikr on your fingers when you get the urge to bite your nails, it may help. Or chew some gum, with a little practise you'll forget all about it.

When you stop biting your nails, your hands will look so nice. :)
Something is haram if the negatives outweigh the positives as far as I know. For example, Allah says in the Qu'ran there is some good in alcohol but the negatives outweigh the positives more.

Nails are very dirty underneath so try avoiding it. Maybe try fasting for self control.

Also respect your parents and speak to them nicely. Don't shout at them, just remain calm. Don't ever talk behind their backs. :heated::heated::heated::heated::heated::Emoji44:: Emoji44::Emoji44::Emoji44::Emoji44::Emoji44::Emoji 44::Emoji44::Emoji44::Emoji44:
Courtesy towards parents will help you reach Jannah!

but know they're Humans and can be wrong at times

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 05:11 PM
i've considered all your previous answers but i cant make any promises on this one

When you stop biting your nails, your hands will look so nice.
i dont know what causes me to do that. i'll just usually find myself doing that. i've tried the idea of chewing gum, but as soon as it looses flavour, i'll swallow it up. which is even worse. i cant controle it:heated: i just want to be eating something 24/7. i have to carry emergency chips with me. at times i even secretly put a potato in my bag...and i've been caught:embarrass

my hands dont look nice anyway. i've been a dishwasjer for over a year. i've got rashes on my hands and often scrap off my skin. and i've got those white patches on my nails too. tbh, i dont even care. especially when it comes to peoples view about it. i'm currently working as a helper for a cook, so i've started playing with KNIVES too. well ...now i've got scars too!
so caring about how my hands look is sooo out of convenience.
i tried dhikr too. doesn't really seem to work out. again, i'd find myself biting my nails and lost count.

Maybe try fasting for self control.
self-controle....is something sooo unattainable for me. outta ma league! unless it is haram.

Also respect your parents and speak to them nicely. Don't shout at them, just remain calm. Don't ever talk behind their backs.
Courtesy towards parents will help you reach Jannah!

but know they're Humans and can be wrong at times
thats very nice:D
i cant speak to my mom nicely tbh. i've tried to stay quite lately though and i do whatever she asks for, everything. she never talks to me nicely. i ask her for something, she asks me to get it myself. i want her permission for something, she asks me to go to hell.

not a day has passed for years when she didn't curse my brother and i, prayed that we die and let her live in peace. i dont understand why she adopted me when she didn't love me, or knew she couldn't afford it.

every other day our neighbours complain about how much they're tired of the noise coming out of our house. she and my brother verbally abuse each other every other day.

this happens every midnight, ruining my sleep. i already have to wake up at 04 30 for prayers and then recite quran and head on for work and then school, then work again then blah blah blah. but who cares?? they dont.

i try to stop them. at times by asking them to listen to each other. or take ones side so the other stays quite, or at times they both turn up against me.

whats worse is the only thing my mom is concerned about is i stay away from islam. well actually i've been in loads of trouble because of it, so i dont blame her. but i hate how she wants me to get educated in a private school because she was a spoiled rich kid. she suffered because of it and she thinks the only reason for me and my brother living is we get loads of money, otherwise she's going to her mom in america or dad in australia and we can go to hell.

i guess i should stop now. i couldn't lie i respect her, i mean talk to her nicely. but ONLY because islam says so, i've been trying to stay quite. i silently do whatever she asks me to do. that has kind of helped in stopping her everyday cursing in spanish but ...

i guess thats a very extensive topic and not what i'd like to discuss here. although we dont have that normal human connection i hate talking about her that way. and if someone mentions her in bad words, i really cant take it.

thanks for the advice.

Kiro
04-23-2016, 05:40 PM
i've considered all your previous answers but i cant make any promises on this one

i dont know what causes me to do that. i'll just usually find myself doing that. i've tried the idea of chewing gum, but as soon as it looses flavour, i'll swallow it up. which is even worse. i cant controle it:heated: i just want to be eating something 24/7. i have to carry emergency chips with me. at times i even secretly put a potato in my bag...and i've been caught:embarrass

my hands dont look nice anyway. i've been a dishwasjer for over a year. i've got rashes on my hands and often scrap off my skin. and i've got those white patches on my nails too. tbh, i dont even care. especially when it comes to peoples view about it. i'm currently working as a helper for a cook, so i've started playing with KNIVES too. well ...now i've got scars too!
so caring about how my hands look is sooo out of convenience.
i tried dhikr too. doesn't really seem to work out. again, i'd find myself biting my nails and lost count.

self-controle....is something sooo unattainable for me. outta ma league! unless it is haram.

thats very nice:D
i cant speak to my mom nicely tbh. i've tried to stay quite lately though and i do whatever she asks for, everything. she never talks to me nicely. i ask her for something, she asks me to get it myself. i want her permission for something, she asks me to go to hell.

not a day has passed for years when she didn't curse my brother and i, prayed that we die and let her live in peace. i dont understand why she adopted me when she didn't love me, or knew she couldn't afford it.

every other day our neighbours complain about how much they're tired of the noise coming out of our house. she and my brother verbally abuse each other every other day.

this happens every midnight, ruining my sleep. i already have to wake up at 04 30 for prayers and then recite quran and head on for work and then school, then work again then blah blah blah. but who cares?? they dont.

i try to stop them. at times by asking them to listen to each other. or take ones side so the other stays quite, or at times they both turn up against me.

whats worse is the only thing my mom is concerned about is i stay away from islam. well actually i've been in loads of trouble because of it, so i dont blame her. but i hate how she wants me to get educated in a private school because she was a spoiled rich kid. she suffered because of it and she thinks the only reason for me and my brother living is we get loads of money, otherwise she's going to her mom in america or dad in australia and we can go to hell.

i guess i should stop now. i couldn't lie i respect her, i mean talk to her nicely. but ONLY because islam says so, i've been trying to stay quite. i silently do whatever she asks me to do. that has kind of helped in stopping her everyday cursing in spanish but ...

i guess thats a very extensive topic and not what i'd like to discuss here. although we dont have that normal human connection i hate talking about her that way. and if someone mentions her in bad words, i really cant take it.

thanks for the advice.
u talk a lot

Serinity
04-23-2016, 05:43 PM
u talk a lot
soo cold. :p imsad:heated::heated::heated::heated::heated::heat ed::heated::heated::heated::heated::heated::heated :

ramen-thelegend
04-24-2016, 01:34 AM
u talk a lot
oops sorry! if anyone of you ever met me in real life......trust me i cant even even my mouth. no more than yes and no. thats the real me...i work undercover;D...i mean kinda...

well i dont talk much in real life.
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
soo cold.
yeah, right!

anyroad heres some more questions;D;D

26) does ALLAH swt change plans? or he knows what going to happen a million years from now, like all about everysingle moment and its for sure and he doesn't change plans?

27) if u come to know someone's doing something bad, do you complain about it or shut up? i know that hadith about hiding faults and about helping your brother, whether he is an oppressor or the oppressed but does that apply to someone who's doing something bad and you know it? AND its hurting someone too? do you still shut up or speak up?

28) if someone's lying and you already know the truth, how do you nicely tell them to stop lying because you know the truth? like hey stop, i know that ....but wont they be humiliated? that has happened several times and i just be like ok..and in btw i know the truth but i dont know how to tell them...

29) is being better in worship better or in worldly stuff? like if a person's reciting quran and another's taking care of some orphan, who's better? i mean should i take more time in worship or listen to/help my mom and my brother?

30) can someone like me:embarrass(...since you guys know me well enough now:embarrass......)perform i'takaf? or like you have to be someone really pious and someone who doesn't bite nails. there's also quite alot of bad language being spoken/profanity and loud music and cursing at my home. no one's going to get me food, i will get it myself. i can keep some chips and snacks and friuts with me, that'll do it for about ten days, yeah i guess it can! so is it ok? any other things i should keep in mind, i've searched and read a /lot about it but i dont think the rules are for someone like me:hiding:....

31) why does QURAN say "we" in some places? i mean many places? who is it referring to? like surah yusuf/12, ayah 3: "we narrate unto thee (Muhammad) the best of narratives...."

32) this might be a very broad topic but i'll try to shorten it up, looking at the muslims of today, those who hardly ever pray and utter more lies than truth and zakat is no obligtion to them. shouldn't jihad have been launched against them, atleast those those refuse to pay zakat? like hazrat Abu bakr did...i mean the apostasy movement...i mean obviously by the state, not me and not in non-muslim/western countries. yes or no? if this was happening in the times of the first four caliphs, they surely would have done that right? or are there different circumstances for it(u dont have to explain, a simple yes or no would do it)?

33) can i trust brother @Hamza:) @Kiro @Serinity and sister @noraina blindly??? do they answer from full knowledge about stuff that i ask for or do they "think" and give their owns views AT times? can they please mention when they give their own assumptions?
(thats just to be on the safe side)

if these get answered today, i have a couple of more:D(i mean for today):D

ardianto
04-24-2016, 02:49 AM
Assalamualaikum, ramen.

27) if u come to know someone's doing something bad, do you complain about it or shut up? i know that hadith about hiding faults and about helping your brother, whether he is an oppressor or the oppressed but does that apply to someone who's doing something bad and you know it? AND its hurting someone too? do you still shut up or speak up?
If someone make a mistake, it's doesn't men we must cover his/her fault to protect him/her. But we should not tell everyone about his/her fault. What we should do is advice him/her to not make the mistake again. Telling the third party about someone mistake can be done only with purpose to get help from the third party to give advice to this someone, by us, or by the third party. Not with the purpose to spread this someone mistake.

28) if someone's lying and you already know the truth, how do you nicely tell them to stop lying because you know the truth? like hey stop, i know that ....but wont they be humiliated? that has happened several times and i just be like ok..and in btw i know the truth but i dont know how to tell them...
It's indeed not easy. If you have told someone to not lie, but he/she was not willing to listen to you. Leave this case to Allah. At least you have done your duty.

29) is being better in worship better or in worldly stuff? like if a person's reciting quran and another's taking care of some orphan, who's better? i mean should i take more time in worship or listen to/help my mom and my brother?
We have to be balance in relationship with Allah, and in relationship with people. We should not good only in ibadah but we neglect our duty to help the needy people. And also we should not good only in helping the needy people, but we neglect our duty in ibadah.

ramen-thelegend
04-24-2016, 02:54 AM
:wa:
thanks for the answers

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
If someone make a mistake, it's doesn't men we must cover his/her fault to protect him/her. But we should not tell everyone about his/her fault. What we should do is advice him/her to not make the mistake again. Telling the third party about someone mistake can be done only with purpose to get help from the third party to give advice to this someone, by us, or by the third party. Not with the purpose to spread this someone mistake.
the kind of case i'm talking about is ...my brother does really bad stuff. i dont know if i should tell my mom or not? i've tried stopping him in many ways, but he will find another way out. do i tell my mom?

ardianto
04-24-2016, 03:01 AM
thanks for the answers

the kind of case i'm talking about is ...my brother does really bad stuff. i dont know if i should tell my mom or not? i've tried stopping him in many ways, but he will find another way out. do i tell my mom?
It's okay if you tell your mom with purpose to make your mom tell your brother to not do something bad again. What you should not do is telling your friends, your neighbors, about your brother behavior only to make them know.

Serinity
04-24-2016, 09:59 AM
@ramen-thelegend I will make sure I don't answer what I have no knowledge about.

ramen-thelegend
04-24-2016, 10:28 AM
@ramen-thelegend I will make sure I don't answer what I have no knowledge about.
hahaha;D how can you answer stuff that you dont have knowledge of anyway^o)???
i just wanted to make sure it's not your own view, but the islamic view, and if it is your own view, then i'd like you to mention it.:statisfie

Serinity
04-24-2016, 10:40 AM
hahaha;D how can you answer stuff that you dont have knowledge of anyway^o)???
i just wanted to make sure it's not your own view, but the islamic view, and if it is your own view, then i'd like you to mention it.:statisfie
The Islamic view is the best view. :D So take not our views.

ramen-thelegend
04-24-2016, 12:16 PM
i cant wait...4 more questions..

34) is sharing dreams that mean nothing ok? i mean dreams that are not deep or something? like gigantic green ants invade your home and you're hiding between 19 mattresses. or there's an annual lion day, on which an elephant sized lion is free to attack anyones home. or you're naruto, who's fighting goku......

35) i know the hadith that says we should not yawn, i mean stop it because satan laughs when we do that. but what if you cant always take it in? i hardly get 5 hours of sleep so i'm always yawning...i try to stop it and use the altenative, stretching, but that looks more bad...i still do that though, i dont care who thinks what. but i do care what islam says about it. so how do i deal with it?

36) physical fighting with the opposite gender is allowed right? i mean fight, not play fighting. what about arm wrestling?

37) i'm practicing hijab nowadays, not at home though. i want to know if i have to wear hijab infront of my relatives that'll be coming in a day. they include my grandparents, aunts and uncles and younger cousins. do i have to wear hijab infront of them? my mom doesn't want me to wear it infront of them( they're not at all religious people, and mock me for being one) and says i dont have to wear it in front of them since they are close relatives. but i want to make sure if thats ok?

noraina
04-24-2016, 12:58 PM
can i trust brother @Hamza @Kiro
@Serinity
and sister
@noraina
blindly??? do they answer from full knowledge about stuff that i ask for or do they "think" and give their owns views AT times? can they please mention when they give their own assumptions?
Sis, never trust anyone 'blindly', use you reason as well and if you have any doubts research it :), a valuable lesson. I try to avoid giving my own assumptions, I will look something up if the question is one I am not familiar with. InshaAllah I'll try to give answers with solid evidence and if I'm not sure I'll say so, ;).

noraina
04-24-2016, 01:05 PM
36) physical fighting with the opposite gender is allowed right? i mean fight, not play fighting. what about arm wrestling?

37) i'm practicing hijab nowadays, not at home though. i want to know if i have to wear hijab infront of my relatives that'll be coming in a day. they include my grandparents, aunts and uncles and younger cousins. do i have to wear hijab infront of them? my mom doesn't want me to wear it infront of them( they're not at all religious people, and mock me for being one) and says i dont have to wear it in front of them since they are close relatives. but i want to make sure if thats ok?
I'll leave 34 and 35 to someone else.

No, you should really avoid arm-wrestling with someone from the opposite gender, especially if both of you have passed puberty. In Islam even hand-shaking shouldn't be done so it is best to avoid physical contact.

You do not have to observe hijab in front of your grandparents or uncles (close uncles as in your mother's and father's brothers), however anyone who is more distantly related and definitely any males cousins (even first-cousins) are not your mahrams and so you should observe hijab in front of them. Try to gently explain to your mother the requirements of hijab, or I suppose you could say if someone takes a photo and sticks it up on social media somewhere you want to be wearing hijab on.

May Allah reward you for your interest and enthusiasm in Islam. xxx

ramen-thelegend
04-24-2016, 01:10 PM
No, you should really avoid arm-wrestling with someone from the opposite gender, especially if both of you have passed puberty. In Islam even hand-shaking shouldn't be done so it is best to avoid physical contact.
its not like i always do that. i did once or twice and then everybody's challenging me! so i cant say no......its a compulsion then. its not like this happens everyday though.
You do not have to observe hijab in front of your grandparents or uncles (close uncles as in your mother's and father's brothers), however anyone who is more distantly related and definitely any males cousins (even first-cousins) are not your mahrams and so you should observe hijab in front of them. Try to gently explain to your mother the requirements of hijab, or I suppose you could say if someone takes a photo and sticks it up on social media somewhere you want to be wearing hijab on.
i've stopped talking back to my mom for a while now, i guess if i argue any more i'll loose temper again. my cousins are all alot younger than me. is it still not ok?

ramen-thelegend
04-24-2016, 04:27 PM
answer me people!

30) can someone like me(...since you guys know me well enough now......)perform i'takaf? or like you have to be someone really pious and someone who doesn't bite nails. there's also quite alot of bad language being spoken/profanity and loud music and cursing at my home. no one's going to get me food, i will get it myself. i can keep some chips and snacks and friuts with me, that'll do it for about ten days, yeah i guess it can! so is it ok? any other things i should keep in mind, i've searched and read a /lot about it but i dont think the rules are for someone like me....

31) why does QURAN say "we" in some places? i mean many places? who is it referring to? like surah yusuf/12, ayah 3: "we narrate unto thee (Muhammad) the best of narratives...."

32) this might be a very broad topic but i'll try to shorten it up, looking at the muslims of today, those who hardly ever pray and utter more lies than truth and zakat is no obligtion to them. shouldn't jihad have been launched against them, atleast those those refuse to pay zakat? like hazrat Abu bakr did...i mean the apostasy movement...i mean obviously by the state, not me and not in non-muslim/western countries. yes or no? if this was happening in the times of the first four caliphs, they surely would have done that right? or are there different circumstances for it(u dont have to explain, a simple yes or no would do it)?

33) can i trust brother @Hamza @Kiro @Serinity and sister @noraina blindly??? do they answer from full knowledge about stuff that i ask for or do they "think" and give their owns views AT times? can they please mention when they give their own assumptions?
34) is sharing dreams that mean nothing ok? i mean dreams that are not deep or something? like gigantic green ants invade your home and you're hiding between 19 mattresses. or there's an annual lion day, on which an elephant sized lion is free to attack anyones home. or you're naruto, who's fighting goku......

35) i know the hadith that says we should not yawn, i mean stop it because satan laughs when we do that. but what if you cant always take it in? i hardly get 5 hours of sleep so i'm always yawning...i try to stop it and use the altenative, stretching, but that looks more bad...i still do that though, i dont care who thinks what. but i do care what islam says about it. so how do i deal with it?
as for @Kiro you have to answer all the questions, i mean where you left:p i.e from question no.26.
for your convenience i'll jolt them down again:D:

26) does ALLAH swt change plans? or he knows what going to happen a million years from now, like all about everysingle moment and its for sure and he doesn't change plans?

30) can someone like me(...since you guys know me well enough now......)perform i'takaf? or like you have to be someone really pious and someone who doesn't bite nails. there's also quite alot of bad language being spoken/profanity and loud music and cursing at my home. no one's going to get me food, i will get it myself. i can keep some chips and snacks and friuts with me, that'll do it for about ten days, yeah i guess it can! so is it ok? any other things i should keep in mind, i've searched and read a /lot about it but i dont think the rules are for someone like me....

33) can i trust brother @Hamza @Kiro @Serinity and sister @noraina blindly??? do they answer from full knowledge about stuff that i ask for or do they "think" and give their owns views AT times? can they please mention when they give their own assumptions?

what do you think huh? i'm going to leave you alone? NEVER!! :raging::Evil::argue: now answer me! i dont care if its sunday!

colinberry1
04-24-2016, 07:14 PM
Well my little sister you seem to be a very intelligent one, if everyone in the world ask questions like you the world would be a much better place. The Problem is that the majority of people do not have their own mind and conscience to answer questions they need to know, and always depend on others to tell them or show them the way, that is all right if we live in a perfect world..

I think as time go by your conscience will speak to you, whether you want to listen to what it has to say will make you the person you will become.

ramen-thelegend
04-25-2016, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by colinberry1
Well my little sister you seem to be a very intelligent one,
hell no i'm not.

The Problem is that the majority of people do not have their own mind and conscience to answer questions they need to know, and always depend on others to tell them or show them the way
you're referring to me right?

I think as time go by your conscience will speak to you, whether you want to listen to what it has to say will make you the person you will become.
so you mean i should stop asking questions?

could you please be straightforward and simple? sorry, i'm not that intelligent. imsad

colinberry1
04-25-2016, 07:24 AM
hell no i'm not.

you're referring to me right?

so you mean i should stop asking questions?

could you please be straightforward and simple? sorry, i'm not that intelligent. imsad

Well you are more intelligent than you realise you are, the thing is making good use of what you possess, love, compassion, and empathy for others, is the key element in life.

Well not necessarily this applies to most of us till we develop and realise the world and its people's it's not whom they claim to be, we have got to grow up and mature and be a part of the world that we wish it to be.

Well NO, that is the last thing you want to do, from questions you get answers and knowledge from knowledge you get to know what the world is all about.

Well as for conscience, I truly believe God talks to us through conscience, sometimes conscience communicate with you to look at things another way, to stop and put yourself in another person's position.

SHO
04-25-2016, 08:05 AM
answer me you smarty pants! i know you guys know everything and you just wont tell meimsad

anyroad here's another:D

6) why does ALLAH love everyone? does he love non-Muslims too? (i mean about the fact he loves us(ok maybe not me but you) 70x more than our mothers do) why does he keep loving everyone even when they commit so many sins and disobey him?
Assalamu Alaikum,

Read the first Ayat of the Holy Qur'an.
"In the name of Allah,The Most Merciful,The Beneficent"
Yes,Allah shows mercy and love to every one,Muslim or non-Muslim.
Allah says in in The Holy Qur'an that he created Humans and Jinns for nothing except worshiping him.
But He doesn't have any problem if they don't believe.
They are causing problems to themselves.(See Qur'an 2 : 8 & 9).
Even to non Muslims,Allah give Oxygen and nostrils!
Allah is so merciful that he created everyone.He loves them all.
But if anybody doesn't belive in him,it is their own mistake,not Allah's mistake or problem.He just created them all.If they believe,they will get benefits,if they disobey,they are losers,not Allah.
:
:
I think your question is almost answered,and sometimes it may be a confusing answer.
Assalamu Alaikum.

ramen-thelegend
04-25-2016, 09:33 AM
@SHO and @FreedomStands thank you very much. very very much. May ALLAH swt give you more and more knowledge.

now proceed to the unanswered questions please:D

ramen-thelegend
04-28-2016, 01:22 PM
ok enough with the break. i'm back!

this time i have a very very stupid question that might change your mind about me. i'm scared. and i searched alot to find an answer on google or somewhere but i cant.

enough with the suspence. here:
38) do you pray taraweeh prayers when fasting in days other than those in ramadan? i mean are taraweeh prayers only for ramadan or all other times/days you're fasting? :hiding:

ramen-thelegend
04-28-2016, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FreedomStands
MY ANSWER: There is no Jannah until after Judgment Day, the Jannah is the "New Earth" it is created after the destruction of this Earth and the wrapping of the Universe. Then a New Universe is created with a larger Earth to encompass people and the people are re-formed and brought back to be Judged, then the good people reside on the surface, the bad people are thrown into Jahannam. Jannah means something like "Hidden/Enclosed Garden" and Jahannam means something like "The Rift of Bitter Wailing" and is a literal opening in the New Earth which people are thrown into, and people can stand at its edge and look down into it. There is also a middle ground, where those who are not in hell but not yet in paradise can also be placed. None of this is in our current experience. When a person dies, there is no information, so they are skipped right to the point at which new information is created for them however long it takes.
39) then why is it that the HOLY PROPHET PBUH met hazrat ibrahim in jannah and all that decreasing of number of times of prayers being reduced?
here: http://www.qurantutor.com/blog/about...-shab-e-miraj/

and what about this:
https://islamqa.info/en/4003

someone help please!

Serinity
04-28-2016, 03:12 PM
JANNAH does EXIST, RIGHT NOW! I AM SURE!!

ALLAHU ALAM. Tho.

ramen-thelegend
04-28-2016, 03:22 PM
JANNAH does EXIST, RIGHT NOW! I AM SURE!!

ALLAHU ALAM. Tho.
u surely do observe fasts in days other than ramadan right? i do too but i dont know if..............help!

ardianto
04-28-2016, 03:23 PM
39) then why is it that the HOLY PROPHET PBUH met hazrat ibrahim in jannah and all that decreasing of number of times of prayers being reduced?
here: http://www.qurantutor.com/blog/about...-shab-e-miraj/

and what about this:
https://islamqa.info/en/4003

someone help please!
Prophet Adam was living in jannah before sent down to the earth. It's mean jannah already exist. However, ordinary human cannot go there before the judgement day.

Serinity
04-28-2016, 03:33 PM
u surely do observe fasts in days other than ramadan right? i do too but i dont know if..............help!
Eh...... I sometimes do. :phew ASK! Did you eat something? Unintentionally?

https://islamqa.info/en/12589 - read this.

ramen-thelegend
04-28-2016, 03:38 PM
Eh...... I sometimes do. :phew ASK! Did you eat something? Unintentionally?

https://islamqa.info/en/12589 - read this.
no i know all that stuff. i meant this question:
38) do you pray taraweeh prayers when fasting in days other than those in ramadan? i mean are taraweeh prayers only for ramadan or all other times/days you're fasting?

ardianto
04-28-2016, 03:43 PM
38) do you pray taraweeh prayers when fasting in days other than those in ramadan? i mean are taraweeh prayers only for ramadan or all other times/days you're fasting?
Salah taraweeh can be performed only in ramadan. That's why another name of salah taraweeh is "Qiyamu Ramadan" (Ramadan prayer). But outside of ramadan you can still perform night salah (Qiyamul Lail), although some ulama say you must sleep before perform this salah.

ramen-thelegend
04-28-2016, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Salah taraweeh can be performed only in ramadan. That's why another name of salah taraweeh is "Qiyamu Ramadan" (Ramadan prayer). But outside of ramadan you can still perform night salah (Qiyamul Lail), although some ulama say you must sleep before perform this salah.
uncle i'm confused...

so theres some other kind of prayer we offer while observing fasts in days other than ramadan?

ardianto
04-28-2016, 03:59 PM
uncle i'm confused...

so theres some other kind of prayer we offer while observing fasts in days other than ramadan?
Salah qiyamul lail is not attached to sunnah fasting outside ramadan. You can perform salah qiyamul lail without fasting at the day.

Actually I talked about salah qiyamul lail to give you alternative. If you perform sunnah fasting outside ramadan, and you want to perform salah sunnah at night to make you feel like in ramadan, then you can perform salah qiyamul lail as 'substitute' of salah taraweeh.

:)

ConcealedGem
04-28-2016, 07:12 PM

Grammar was appalling hence the deletion...

ReboundMuslimah
04-29-2016, 01:26 AM
uncle i'm confused...

You're uncle is on here?

ramen-thelegend
04-29-2016, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
You're uncle is on here?
i made uncle ardianto my uncle here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...rs-adults.html :D

you can be my sista! if you want to:unsure::embarrass

ramen-thelegend
04-29-2016, 11:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FreedomStands
I don't consider anyone my kin (even if they are my kin or have a blood relationship), until they conform to reality as it is, and my way.

In other words, I find the words "sister" and "brother" and such designations to be false and empty when I really don't feel these people are one with me nor are even understanding me at all. How can that qualify as someone one feels kinship towards? I certainly don't feel kinship towards such a one as incessantly disagrees with me or argues about what is generally known. I consider myself a Muslim, and whosoever does not conform to reality is not in my view a very good Muslim or a brother or sister of mine, no matter how long their beard might be.
pardon me....
.........i didn't ask for anyones view on it.
someone asked me why i did that and i answered and we're done.

:offtopic:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.