/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Today my house was full of cheerful kids

ardianto
04-17-2016, 02:27 PM
:sl:

Today my family held Qur'an recitation event at my home. And we invited special guests, kids from an orphanage.

They came with the orphanage caregiver. And I saw, they are not different from other children. They looked cheerful when gather together with their friends. They looked happy although actually they have sad stories, they have lost thoir parents.

And there was a boy who grabbed my attention. A boy with dark skin and typical face which show that he is from the eastern region of Indonesia. He is around 11 years old. And he showed an attitude that really impressed me. He swiftly arrange Yasin books that have been used in the recitation, and coordinate other children to discard empty food packaging into the trash. I saw something in this boy that made me spontaneously said a dua in my heart, "May Allah makes him become a leader in the future". I saw a great sense of leadership in this boy.

He said his name when I asked him. And the orphanage caregiver told me, that boy parents have passed away, although he still has family in his home town in East Nusa Tenggara province. He plan to live in Bandung until he graduate from highschool, and then he will go home to build his homeland. A noble future goal.

Those cute boys and girls looked very cheerful, and it made me realize why Rasulullah Shalallahu Alayhi Wassalam told us to always care to the orphans. It's because their happiness is our happiness. This is what I feel today. Seeing those kids happiness made me happy.

Yes, I am very happy today. Alhamdulillah. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
04-17-2016, 03:06 PM
Alhamdulillah, that must have been an amazing feeling, :) May Allah SWT accept and bless your noble efforts.

The beloved Prophet (pbuh) was himself orphaned at a very young age - and he loved children. Reading about his gentleness when interacting with children always warms my heart and is something to look up to.

Umm Abed
04-17-2016, 05:48 PM
:wa:

Subhanallah, this is so touching.

Orphans are special guests of the ummah, let us take care of them in a beautiful way that gives them happiness and hope and in turn earn our Jannah ameen.

May Allah swt reward you, ardianto, for all your efforts and participation in this event.

MuhammadIbrahim
04-17-2016, 08:44 PM
Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh) said, 'I and the sponsor of orphans are neighbors in the paradise.'
May Allah reward you for that noble deed!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
04-18-2016, 04:23 PM
Jazak Allahu Khayran. Thank you very much, everyone.

Alhamdulillah, since I was kid I have taught to care on orphan, old people, and people who need help. My school sometime held visitation to orphanage, nursing home, or visited disaster victims. It gave positive impact to the students. So, outside the school, me and my friends sometime collected what we had and donated it to orphanage.

Yes, it will be very good if we teach social care to the children since early time. So they will grow up as people who have great sense of social care.

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.