/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sister Ghali from ‪‎Spain‬

Khalid Saifullah
04-19-2016, 08:35 PM
I accept islam in 13/06/2014 Alhamdulilah. I am from Spain and I am 21 years old right now.

Before my Shahada, I didn't believe in God, I didn't believe in nothing, but, when I was 19, I started to study Psychology at University and I was thinking about our perfect brain, our perfect connections in the brain, on the body... the perfect creation Subhanallah. And I began to believe in God, just God.. without being Christian (the religion of my family). I thought: I don't need follow any religion for being a Muslim, because I never ever believe in any religion.

Some months later, I had a feeling inside me.. I don't know why... but then, I asked to the only Muslim friend that I had in that moments, to talk me about islam. I asked to him: hey, can you talk me about islam, please? I felt that Islam religion was the correct way, without knowing nothing about it, just bad things that Media and people say about Islam.

In Spain lot of people (include my family) think very, very badly of islamic religion. But I decided to go ahead with my feelings. I was feeling alone, and afraid for my family and my friends: what they will think about it? I can’t say this to them- I said to myself-.

But the feeling inside me was more powerful that the opinion of others. So, getting back to what I said before, my friend started to talk me about Islam, but not too much, just simple things: like the pillars of Islam, about Muhammad (SAW), about hijab, etc. And, after 3 weeks, Alhamdulilah, I felt inside me that I needed to accept Islam, inside me, I can’t explain that feeling, but I didn't want to wait more, and on 13/06/2014 at 20:00 pm (more or less) I put the hijab on my head and I did my Shahada by Skype (because in the city where I lived, there is not any Masjid, and I didn't know any muslim in all Spain).

Alhamdulilah, Alhamdulilah, after my Shahada I started to learn very quickly by myself, how to pray correctly, how to make supplications, I started to memorize the Quran, I started to read lots of books... and every time, my feeling of love for Allah and Islam were growing increasingly, Alhamdulilah.

Now, I feel very peace in my heart, and the Quran has the beauty of this life, every Surah, every word,every letter and every hadith of our lovely Prophet Muhammad (SAW)... all of this can not be compared with anything. And nothing of this life can make me feel better than being a Muslimah.

Some months after my Shahada, my friends of University knew that I accept Islam, they stopped to stay with me, they left me totally out of the group and they began to criticize and laugh on me. But Alhamdulilah, because I am lucky to don't have friends like them.

Also, my family knows that I am Muslim, they don't like it, and they still think bad about Islam, but they love me and we talk everyday. They know that I wear hijab and alhamdulilah they didn't stop to talk me, so this is make me happy, because Allah always stay with us, in bad moments and in good moments, he always wants the best for us.

Actually, I get married with my lovely ❤ ❤ muslim husband, and we live together in Germany, Alhamdulilah. I am living in a new country, far from my family, far from my city and without much friends. But even when we stay alone, we never feel alone, because Allah is always with us, watching us and helping us.

Alhamdulilah, Subhannallah wa bihamdihi, Islam is the correct way, is the only way for our welfare in this Dunya and in Akhira. Islam is the last religion and Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the last Messenger of Allah.

So I swear that is no God except Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad (SAW) is the messenger of Allah.

Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illallah, Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan rasulullah ❤

Jazzak/i Allah khayran brothers and sisters and may Allah increase our faith, may Allah make us die as a good believers, may Allah guide us and forgive us for our sins. Ameen."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuhammadIbrahim
04-19-2016, 09:10 PM
Thanks to Allah for guiding you, sister, to his right path! You should know that Allah The Almighty has said in his holy book, 'Scientists fear Allah more than other people.' Modern science discoveries prove that the Quran is the true word from Allah.

soheil1
04-24-2016, 06:27 AM
Thanks madam for the story.
You can always access me through Farahan if you need to.
Spain was once under muslim rule, and maybe that's why Spains hate Islam

s.ali123
04-24-2016, 05:33 PM
May Allah bless you sister! Your story is very interesting. Especially how Allah guided you! Really it is amazing as how Allah guided you through fitrah and made you realize that there is only one God. And also it nice to live in Germany. I am also living here, and I find people to be very tolerant for many things here. Jazakumullaho Khair. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
04-25-2016, 10:13 PM
subhanallah
a great story may Allah be with her and put his barakah in her life
and guide her family to his straight path
and keep us as a Muslims
ameeen
jazaka lahu khayyran for this touching story

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.