/* */

PDA

View Full Version : American sniper you won't hear about or see in a Hollywood movie

strivingobserver98
04-20-2016, 04:44 AM
Shaykh mentioned that once there was a guy with military boots that walked into the masjid.

All the "brown people" ran as the man walked up to Shaykh Omar and said, "I need to talk to you."

They went to the library of the masjid and he said, "My name is Keith. I just got back from Iraq 2 hours ago and haven't even seen my family. When I was in Iraq and I saw how much those people believed in their faith, so much so, that even when we brought our guns in the mosques they didn't flinch. I got amazed and I knew they had something. And I want what they have. I don't know what it is about you people, but I want what you have."

He didn't know anything about Islam and after a 20 minute introduction he accepted Islam and took shahada.

When he heard the loud takber (Allahu Akbar) he started to cry.

He said, "When we used to hear it in Iraq it meant RUN, now its welcoming me to faith."

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-20-2016, 08:45 PM
Allahu Akbar.

Amazing. True faith is something which really does move your heart and soul.

Jazahka Allah for the pdf. I'll read it soon insha Allah. Looks good Alhamdulilah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.