/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dream Interpretation

dreamcatcher
04-20-2016, 11:25 AM
For past one year, my life has been hell and I have started doubting the existense of Allah and Prophet Muhammad PBUH. I think duas so not really make a difference anymore.

Last night I was worried and slept reciting la ilah ila anta subhanaka inni kuntoo min al zalimeen.

I dreamt that a man has just entered a mosque of people praying and as soon as he enters steeams of milk start flowing ( blessings of Allah). Someone is saying that this man has just cleaned the tomb of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH and as a result as soon as he has entered the mosque milk has started raining.

Is this just a dumb dream or could there be any explanation to it ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bhabha
04-20-2016, 12:21 PM
That is a very detailed and particular dream, I do not think it is dumb at all. I am not a scholar for interpreting dreams, but from what you wrote it seems beautiful. Specially the milk part.

Kiro
04-20-2016, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher
For past one year, my life has been hell and I have started doubting the existense of Allah and Prophet Muhammad PBUH. I think duas so not really make a difference anymore.

Last night I was worried and slept reciting la ilah ila anta subhanaka inni kuntoo min al zalimeen.

I dreamt that a man has just entered a mosque of people praying and as soon as he enters steeams of milk start flowing ( blessings of Allah). Someone is saying that this man has just cleaned the tomb of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH and as a result as soon as he has entered the mosque milk has started raining.

Is this just a dumb dream or could there be any explanation to it ?
Try this

A group of gathering comes in worship of Allah and solely for Allah

As he enters he finds purity and cleanliness by following the sunnah (footsteps) of Nabi SAW and sent salutations

Entering out, blessings are being given out and the rewards of Allah come descending down, Jannah is near

Umm Abed
04-20-2016, 01:26 PM
How did you feel when you woke up?

Insha'allah this is pathway to Jannah.

Read a lot of durood shareef.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
04-20-2016, 01:31 PM
This is certainly not a dumb dream. I know nothing of dream interpretation but this sounds wonderful .

Also, do not lose faith in Allah - in the difficulties you are facing right now He is the One to turn to for strength and patience. This dream may be a way of telling you that.

I suppose one of the scholars here could shed more light on this?

Khalid Saifullah
04-21-2016, 01:29 PM
The dream may have a valid interpretation, and it may mean that you should stop being superstitious and start studying the Quran and Sunnah in Arabic from its primary sources.

And Allâh Ta’ala knows best

dreamcatcher
04-22-2016, 02:47 AM
Dream today again after ayat e karima ward and lots of a astagfar. I saw this time exactly right after fajr azaan.

This time I saw a young jackal eating the brain of a donkey alive. In the background there was a young kid who was crying at the cruel behavior of the jackal.

I am scared now how does these two dreams link and make sense ? Am I doing something wrong with others or someone else is doing something wrong with me.

Please interpret.

dreamcatcher
04-22-2016, 03:08 AM
Sorry it was a hyena not a jackal.

Hamza :)
04-22-2016, 03:16 AM
Dream today again after ayat e karima ward and lots of a astagfar. I saw this time exactly right after fajr azaan.

This time I saw a young jackal eating the brain of a donkey alive. In the background there was a young kid who was crying at the cruel behavior of the jackal.

I am scared now how does these two dreams link and make sense ? Am I doing something wrong with others or someone else is doing something wrong with me.

Please interpret.
It was reported from Jaabir that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he dislikes, let him spit drily to his left three time, and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan three times, and change the side on which he was sleeping.” (narrated by Muslim, 2262).

It was reported that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘If any one of you sees something that he dislikes (in a dream), let him get up and pray, and not tell people about it.’” (narrated by Muslim, 2263)

Read more:-
https://islamqa.info/en/9577

dreamcatcher
04-22-2016, 10:46 AM
Can any1 shed more light on it ?

Hamza :)
04-22-2016, 10:54 AM
Can any1 shed more light on it ?
It was narrated from Jabir (RA) that a Bedouin came to Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) and said: I dreamt that my head was cut off and I was chasing it. The Prophet (PBUH) said, “Do not speak of how Shaitan toyed with you in your sleep.”
(Hadith No. 5925, Book of Dreams, Sahih Muslim, Vol. 6).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.