Patience is feeling alone,
Patience is painful,
Patience is clenched fists and grinding teeth,
Patience is swallowing insults,
Patience is smiles covering tears,
Patience is wanting to smash your fists into sujood,
Patience is crying for a response from Allaah
Patience is so hard...

But remember, The Qur’an says: “And how could we not place our trust in Allaah, seeing that it is He who has shown us the path which we are to follow? Hence, we shall certainly bear with patience whatever hurt you may do us: for, all who have trust [in His existence] must place their trust in God [alone]!’' [14:12]

Remember Who gave you the path to your salvation, have trust in your Lord, and remind yourself of what the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: “Seek closeness [to Allaah] and be steadfast [patient], and in all that afflicts the believer there is atonement (compensation), even a thorn that pricks him, and the hardship he suffers.” [Tirmidhi]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-20-2016, 08:06 PM
Asalamualykum,

If i am going through a painful experience i always remember the difficulty will pass insha Allah and i should show gratitude for everything that i do have.

When i look at everything i do have i can easily forget the pain. Alhamdulilah.

For example, i wasn't feeling very well last week but i showed gratitude by thanking Allah swt for the rest of my body parts being well. As soon as i said Alhamdulilah the pain mysteriously disappeared too. Subhana Allah. True story....Allah swt is too kind to us!

There's always something we can be grateful for.

Bhabha
04-21-2016, 05:35 AM
I think Allah is building up my patience everyday so much. :shade::statisfie
Alhamdellah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.