/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Going through Worries? Think of Jannah

strivingobserver98
04-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Whether it's a scholar, a student of knowledge, an imam or just a normal person like ourselves; every single person is going through his or her own tests.

If you take a millionaire, you will find he has worries.

Take a poor man and he also has worries.

Take anyone in between and you'll find concerns and worries there aswell.

Such is the nature of this dunya. Right until we leave this world we will be faced with tests and trials. Some will be minor but others will feel like they will break us.
When we are going through the test it's difficult but afterwards we always see how Allah gave us patience and perseverance to deal with it.

Compare the blessings of this life to just some of the delights of jannah:

○ In this life wealth comes and goes. One day you are rich but the next you might be poor

♧ In Jannah there is no poverty. The soil is of musk and trees of gold. Rivers of water, honey, wine and milk. Palaces and hollowed out pearls miles high

○ In this life you have energy and ability one moment, but the next moment you're tired or perhaps you're ill

♧ In Jannah there is no fatigue or illnesses or death. It is pure ever-lasting bliss

○ In this life you're children or family are in danger from thieves or animals or oppressors

♧ In Jannah there is no ill feeling and no thieves or oppressors. There is pure safety

○ In this life your wife might leave you or marry again after your death

♧ In Jannah the hooris can only see their husbands and they are only for them

○ In this life there are bills and taxes and financial worries

♧ In Jannah everything is free and forever

○ In this world our beauty fades

♧ In Jannah the people will continue increasing in their beauty

○ In this world our neighbours might be difficult or ill-mannered

♧ In Jannah the neighbours will be the scholars and righteous and martyrs

○ In this world we have the speech of Allah

♧ In Jannah the people will see Allah

So don't sell Jannah for this lowly dunya. Don't sell an eternity of happiness for a short moment of pleasure. May Allah grant us Jannah... اَمِين يَا رَبَّ الْعَالَمِين

- Abu Ibraheem Hussnayn

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
04-20-2016, 06:08 PM
Think constantly of death. It is the destroyer of all pleasures.

Remember where you came from, and don't become arrogant..

~ Sabr ~
05-19-2016, 02:10 PM
:jz:

Umm Abed
05-30-2016, 11:18 AM
With patience, comes rewards - as is promised in this hadith,

Rasulullah:saws: said,

"Every one of you will have his supplications answered as long as he is not impatient and he says: 'I have supplicated but I was not answered'." - Bukhari.

So, patience and perseverance is key to success.

May Allah swt keep us all safe from worries.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
05-30-2016, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
With patience, comes rewards - as is promised in this hadith,

Rasulullah:saws: said,

"Every one of you will have his supplications answered as long as he is not impatient and he says: 'I have supplicated but I was not answered'." - Bukhari.

So, patience and perseverance is key to success.

May Allah swt keep us all safe from worries.
I feel Allah SWT granted my dua right now. I feel at ease, but I know I should go to the Imam and ask and free myself from doubts.

I know what I should do to free myself. I will start staying in the company of good people, and stop thinking about the bad people and their vision of Islam.

Insignificant
05-30-2016, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
I feel Allah SWT granted my dua right now. I feel at ease, but I know I should go to the Imam and ask and free myself from doubts.

I know what I should do to free myself. I will start staying in the company of good people, and stop thinking about the bad people and their vision of Islam.
Subhana Rabbiyal 'ala. :cry: Ya Allah forgive me...imsad

Umm Abed
05-30-2016, 01:20 PM

Alhamdulillah. May Allah swt increase you in insight and wisdom, where you continue to reach new heights in terms of deen and knowledge, and may He free you from all doubts.

Serinity
05-30-2016, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Alhamdulillah. May Allah swt increase you in insight and wisdom, where you continue to reach new heights in terms of deen and knowledge, and may He free you from all doubts.
I know the answer (where to start, and to go to seek knowledge) to my doubts. It is just about getting started.

I just have to have a positive outlook on life and Allah SWT, and I know one of the ways is to answer my doubts, definitely.

May Allah SWT bless us all with unwaving Imaan, and make us humble in His Cause, and never stump down to arrogance and misery. Ameen.

Serinity
05-30-2016, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'abd al-Hakim
Subhana Rabbiyal 'ala. :cry: Ya Allah forgive me...imsad
Don't be despondent, but don't be too happy either, have a balance. Be realistic. The most Important thing is that you love Allah :swt:, His :swt: messenger :saw: and His :swt: deen.

I know I am not to talk, but trust me brother, the love of Allah SWT is a priceless treasure you can not lose out on. I want it but I lack it.. Lets seek knowledge together with humble brothers in our pursuit for everlasting Love for Allah :swt:

Fearing Allah :swt: without loving Him :swt: brings despair.. Loving Allah :swt: without fearing Him :swt: brings heedlessness. Have a balance.

Fear that brings despair isn't the fear Allah SWT asks of us. I believe.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen.

And Allah SWT, The Generous and The Loving One, knows best.

Insignificant
05-30-2016, 02:06 PM
Don't be despondent, but don't be too happy either, have a balance. Be realistic. The most Important thing is that you love Allah :swt:, His :swt: messenger :saw: and His :swt: deen.

I know I am not to talk, but trust me brother, the love of Allah SWT is a priceless treasure you can not lose out on. I want it but I lack it.. Lets seek knowledge together with humble brothers in our pursuit for everlasting Love for Allah :swt:

Fearing Allah :swt: without loving Him :swt: brings despair.. Loving Allah :swt: without fearing Him :swt: brings heedlessness. Have a balance.

Fear that brings despair isn't the fear Allah SWT asks of us. I believe.

May Allah SWT forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen.

And Allah SWT, The Generous and The Loving One, knows best.
Ya Allah, please grant us the ability to humble ourselves.

Ya Allah Please grant us improved balance in our akhlaq.

Ya Allah, (and readers) please bare witness that I forgive my brothers and sisters for any wrongs against me, perceived or otherwise.

Ya Allah please forgive me for transgressing upon myself.

Ya Allah please grant me the ability to acknowledge and admit to truth, even in spite of myself.

Ya Allah please forgive me for being insufficient, in too many ways

Ya Allah please help me learn from my admonishments and mistakes

Ya Allah, thank you for my ability to learn.

Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.