/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous dilemma

LostKinTomaso
04-21-2016, 09:13 AM
To cut right to the chase I am a really bad person. I sin a lot and don't feel an ounce of regret I had bad thoughts about islam and Allah and now my thoughts have become worse I get kufr thoughts everytime like its second nature and I know it became my thoughts cause my heart feels nothing and now my mind is thinking about atheism and I know atheism is wrong and Islam is right but why do I feel like my heart is dark and I get these thoughts everytime I seriously think it is my own even when I seek refuge I get them so it surely is my own.

Doubting Islam and having bad thoughts calling it stupid things like words I don't want to write or say by mouth cause it is evil. Also Allah created Islam I know that but I have a weak iman and I killed it even more cause of my overthinking. I know Islam is the truth but my heart has a disease and I caused it like when will I ever learn Allah saved me twice and I always go back doing the same things everytime I am a huge failure even when typing this I feel emotionless. So my worry is have I fallen into kufr cause of these thoughts even though my mouth says the opposite or have I become a munafiq cause of my empty heart or am I still a believer but just overthinking too much. I need serious advice also cause I want to change but I feel like I am a liar who has fallen into the major sin and will be in hell forever because of hypocrisy cause I still pray my 5 prayers and make dua don't get my wrong but sometimes When I improve my ways I start missing my salah again and start sinning and I don't want to have this cycle anymore I need to change but I feel like I already lost cause of these kufr thoughts cause I don't know how much I have left and These thoughts might be from me but only Allah knows.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza :)
04-21-2016, 09:18 AM
:sl:

The cure to this disease is recitation of the Quran, and prolonged sujood, asking Allah subhaanahu wa ta'aala for help.

Watch this:-

The fact that you want to change shows your sincerity towards Islam :)

04-21-2016, 09:24 AM
Watch this too:-

LostKinTomaso
04-21-2016, 06:00 PM
I just really hate these thoughts and this is all my fault the kufr thoughts and everything it is all my fault. I will watch the video but i am just so worried I just had a kufr thought against Islam Allah is real he is the one and only.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
04-21-2016, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LostKinTomaso
I just really hate these thoughts and this is all my fault the kufr thoughts and everything it is all my fault. I will watch the video but i am just so worried I just had a kufr thought against Islam Allah is real he is the one and only.
Some of the Sahaabah complained about the waswaas that was bothering them. Some of the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said to him, ‘We find in ourselves thoughts that are too terrible to speak of.’ He said, ‘Are you really having such thoughts?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘That is a clear sign of faith.’” (Narrated by Muslim). (Narrated by Muslim, 132 from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah).

Al-Nawawi said in his commentary on this hadeeth (narration): “The Prophet’s words, ‘That is a clear sign of faith’ means, the fact that think of this waswaas as something terrible is a clear sign of faith, for if you dare not utter it and you are so afraid of it and of speaking of it, let alone believing it, this is the sign of one who has achieved perfect faith and who is free of doubt.”

https://islamqa.info/en/25778

Serinity
04-21-2016, 08:41 PM
:salam:

I understand, they are compelling, right? just don't utter any of it. Seek refuge within Allah from the accursed shaytaan.

Sometimes I get worried too whether my heart feels any bad towards it, but I force my brain, cuz I know logically Islam is truth, etc.

LostKinTomaso
04-23-2016, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan Fan 2
:salam:

I understand, they are compelling, right? just don't utter any of it. Seek refuge within Allah from the accursed shaytaan.

Sometimes I get worried too whether my heart feels any bad towards it, but I force my brain, cuz I know logically Islam is truth, etc.
I didn't utter anything but I had so many kufr thoughts against Allah my heart feels empty it feels like I hav lost because I don't feel that happiness i have failed because of the doubts and thoughts that deny Allah I failed and now I am doomed. I hate this I hate my dead heart

LostKinTomaso
04-23-2016, 03:31 AM
I don't want to lose hope but what can I do I can die at any point I don't want to fail

04-23-2016, 03:35 AM
I don't want to lose hope but what can I do I can die at any point I don't want to fail
Did you read my post above?

LostKinTomaso
04-23-2016, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
Did you read my post above?
Are you talking about the 3rd post?

04-23-2016, 03:40 AM
Some of the Sahaabah complained about the waswaas that was bothering them. Some of the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said to him, ‘We find in ourselves thoughts that are too terrible to speak of.’ He said, ‘Are you really having such thoughts?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘That is a clear sign of faith.’” (Narrated by Muslim). (Narrated by Muslim, 132 from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah).

Al-Nawawi said in his commentary on this hadeeth (narration): “The Prophet’s words, ‘That is a clear sign of faith’ means, the fact that think of this waswaas as something terrible is a clear sign of faith, for if you dare not utter it and you are so afraid of it and of speaking of it, let alone believing it, this is the sign of one who has achieved perfect faith and who is free of doubt.”

https://islamqa.info/en/25778
Are you talking about the 3rd post?
this one

LostKinTomaso
04-23-2016, 03:42 AM
this one
Yes I have read that

Serinity
04-23-2016, 03:43 AM
I didn't utter anything but I had so many kufr thoughts against Allah my heart feels empty it feels like I hav lost because I don't feel that happiness i have failed because of the doubts and thoughts that deny Allah I failed and now I am doomed. I hate this I hate my dead heart
don't worry, read what @Hamza :) narrated / posted. you've Imaan!

I sometimes also feel like hating this heart. We really want Jannah, right? Lets strive for it! But know that your HEART carries Imaan. Such a priceless treasure. Many don't even come to know it! Or have to go through years of struggle before coming to Islam!

you can't hate your heart, it carries Imaan! nourish it with the Word of Allah. Allah is the Al-Muqit (The Nourisher) Allah is the Forgiver. Al-Ghafur. :)
those who have lived in ignorance or arrogance and then became muslims know / can feel the treasure of Imaan. Ask Allah to renew your Imaan. Read the Quran. 1 verse a day, or 2.

greenhill
04-23-2016, 05:36 AM
It is the mind that is truly important. The heart is a distraction. Often hard to control the direction it goes.

We are made up of various combination of 'things' like intellect, nafs, conscience, emotions plus our senses. All these (and possibly more) need to be managed.

It is not easy for sure and Allah treats everyone the same in that He does not answer your prayers directly. No one (except prophets) gets it... the billions who have prayed and sought Him gets any special treatment.

Unfortunately, it is left to you to fight the wickedness of the heart. Allah only knows your tests and your rewards for the struggles.

May you remain in the uphill strive.. far easier to roll downhill...

:peace:

LostKinTomaso
04-23-2016, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the help guys

Serinity
04-23-2016, 12:18 PM
Overpower your heart with your mind.. Make your HEART follow your mind.. But listen to your heart too.. But not the waswass! That is NOT from your heart, it is from the SHAYTAAN!

So pay no heed. The fact that the shaytaan tries soo hard proves that you have imaan, keep praying, coming closer to Allah! remember! EVERY believer / muslim goes through this phase! Every single one of us. you just have to carry through this - and know that ALLAH is with the patient, ALLAH is with you, as long as you are patient - so stay strong!

And don't listen to the waswass that says "Allah has abandoned you!" NO! He has not, Allah never gives up on His slaves, WE give up.. So don't despair!

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 12:31 PM
i'm a bad person tooimsadso is my life badimsad i also need adviceimsad guess i should make another thread and use you guys:D

but let me tell you one thing: stop overthinking about your present and past, work on your future! its not always you can have control over your feelings but there are moments you do. use them and do something good.

everyone commits sins, maybe not as many as me and you but remember ALLAH swt will forgive you! if only, oooonnnlly once you ask for forgiveness with pure good intentions,

and stop taking this life so seriously, its just a test. we pass and get a good eternal life or else.........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.