/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to read Quran

S.Ali786
04-21-2016, 10:54 PM
Salams, i am struggling to read the Quran. I read it slowly and need lessons/teaching. Where can i learn? I am embarrassed of myself so would like to learn anonymously. Keep me in your duas. Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
04-22-2016, 12:40 AM
:wa:

I have some great news for you brother!

Aa’ishah (RA), relates that the Prophet :saws: said:

Verily the one who recites the Qur’an beautifully, smoothly, and precisely, he will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have TWICE that reward.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Alhamdullah for Islam :).

You can learn either by finding a Qur'an teacher in your local area or an Online teacher via Skype. Whatever suits you best.

They do a free 3 day trial: https://learnquraan.co.uk/

noraina
04-22-2016, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Aa’ishah (RA), relates that the Prophet said:

Verily the one who recites the Qur’an beautifully, smoothly, and precisely, he will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels. And as for the one who recites with difficulty, stammering or stumbling through its verses, then he will have TWICE that reward.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
This so sweet, Alhamdulillah for the mercy of Islam.

~ Sabr ~
04-26-2016, 09:34 AM
:salamext:

Go to the local masjid :ia:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.