/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why does no one like me?

anonymous
04-22-2016, 12:37 PM
I am a religious muslim man.

I always think nobody likes me imsad . Everyone doing fine, I feel jealous sometime and depressive. All my friends doing fine. Perhaps I am unattractive imsad .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-22-2016, 01:06 PM
Remember that Allah likes you. That´s the most important.

Serinity
04-22-2016, 01:09 PM
:salam:

Don't be sad! you've Islam, the Quran, you're on truth! Once you begin to realise that, and start to embark on your journey to Allah. You won't care what other's say!

And know that, if it is written for you to be married, you will be married. And you're beautiful to Allah. Allah created you! :)

strivingobserver98
04-22-2016, 02:05 PM
:sl:

Work on self improvement brother and most importantly take steps to go closer to Allah :swt:. Your Queen will come in the right time and circumstances :ia:. Once you improve yourself to become an awesome person, naturally you will become a magnet for all the sisters ;).

Hope this part of a lecture helps:

"When men stand up as real men

When a sister knows a brother is educated.
When a sister knows a brother is resourceful.
When a sister knows a brother is very sincere to his religion and towards Allah.
When a sister knows a brother is very respectful to his family.

Those sisters will be asking for him.

When you gotta be hunting for sisters, then there's something wrong maybe with the hunter.

The same thing goes for the sisters. When the sisters are resourceful, not just beautiful. Not just attractive. Not just PHAT.

P - Pretty
H - Hot
A - And
T - Tempting

When the sisters are more than just that. When they are smart, resourceful, they fear Allah, their good women, learn from their mothers, they know how to take care of the man and the family. They know how to take care of themselves. Don't worry brothers will be jumping over each other with proposals.

But if your not like that. That's probably why your having problems and issues because... your socially dysfunctional.

Brothers and sisters improve yourselves. Take a good look at yourselves. And prepare yourselves for Marriage."

[Paraphrased from Shiekh Khalid Yasin IslamQAV]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BilalKid
04-22-2016, 09:36 PM
all Allah creation beautiful :shade:

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 02:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Why does no one like me?
this might be a stupid answer but....
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I always think nobody likes me
you "think"....

AND one more thing well i'd say you stop thinking .we humans are always wanting more and better. aghhhhhhhh...being human is sooo complicated!
time to become a muslim:D
a muslim doesn't care about what others think of them, they dont live to please others or improve in themselves what others want them to, they do what ALLAH swt says, what he wants them to do(and they get rewarded for it, and unlike humans ALLAH doesn't want more and more). ALLAH doesn't judge by race or colour, he judges by deeds, and deeds is something in our hands, not something given by birth or harmones or dna or whatever you call it.

i partially learned that from big brother @Umar Ibn Farooq .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!