/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question

The-Deist
04-22-2016, 05:25 PM
Why can Muslims not take someone critiquing their religion or calling it false?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
04-22-2016, 05:40 PM
Who's religion is false? You mean Muslims dont accept their own as false from others?

BeTheChange
04-22-2016, 06:26 PM
Why can Muslims not take someone critiquing their religion all calling it false?
It depends what you mean by 'not take'?

If you believe something (anything) to be true you would never accept another belief.

You would hold firmly to what you believe to be true regardless of what people/science/'professionals' etc say.

Islam actually encourages us to invite people to the truth and we can only do this with discussion.

If Muslims could not take critique the door of discussion would not be open.

anatolian
04-22-2016, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The-Deist
Why can Muslims not take someone critiquing their religion all calling it false?
Salam. What are you trying to say?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The-Deist
because they feel like correcting the "someone".

The-Deist
04-23-2016, 07:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Who's religion is false? You mean Muslims dont accept their own as false from others?
I mean, I told this one guy that Islam is false. All he sent me was emoticons and wow's. Went full retard and started insulting me.

sister herb
04-23-2016, 07:22 AM
Did this guy have to accept your words without more evidence than only because you said so? Why don´t you accept that Islam is truth when someone says it to you? Think about about it. Maybe the reason is same.

Insulting you isn´t right of course but why you say something to others? It´s your own opnion and sometimes it´s just better to keep your opinions just by yourself.

The-Deist
04-23-2016, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Did this guy have to accept your words without more evidence than only because you said so? Why don´t you accept that Islam is truth when someone says it to you? Think about about it. Maybe the reason is same.

Insulting you isn´t right of course but why you say something to others? It´s your own opnion and sometimes it´s just better to keep your opinions just by yourself.
I actually gave him proof, he even admits I know more than him.

sister herb
04-23-2016, 07:32 AM
Sure you have a reliable and truthful proof that Islam is false. All people whose have left their old religion seems to have kind of proof - just same what religion they just left.

The-Deist
04-23-2016, 07:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Sure you have a reliable and truthful proof that Islam is false. All people whose have left their old religion seems to have kind of proof - just same what religion they just left.
We have no copy of the Quran, from the time of Muhammad.

sister herb
04-23-2016, 07:46 AM
And that´s your proof what gives you more knowledge than all scholars together? Congratulations, little brother.

To the original post, seems that this guy didn´t really believe that a teenage boy might have real proof about kind of matters. Grow up, become an adult and study these things for decades and show then to others your "proof". We can already read similar proof from many people, especially from missionaries or islamophobics.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.