/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qaza Salah

S.Ali786
04-23-2016, 09:00 AM
Salams all, peace & blessings. I need help with Qaza salah.

When can Qaza Salah be read? For e.g i missed Fajr and woke up at 7AM. Can i pray Qaza for it then?

I only pray Farz for Qaza, is that correct? 2 Rakat for Fajr, 4 Rakat for Zuhr/Asr/Isha and 3 Rakat for Maghrib?

When is Qaza salah allowed? For e.g if you missed salah on purpose can you still pray Qaza?

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Ali786
Salams all, peace & blessings. I need help with Qaza salah.

When can Qaza Salah be read? For e.g i missed Fajr and woke up at 7AM. Can i pray Qaza for it then?

I only pray Farz for Qaza, is that correct? 2 Rakat for Fajr, 4 Rakat for Zuhr/Asr/Isha and 3 Rakat for Maghrib?

When is Qaza salah allowed? For e.g if you missed salah on purpose can you still pray Qaza?

Jazakallah
:wa:. i'll try helping. i'm amazed no one has answered your questions yet.

qaza prayer has to be read as soon as possible. the only times we're not aloud to read salah are the times from dawn till sunrise and from asr salah to sunset. excluding them you can offer your qaza prayers at any other time, but again, as soon as possible.
if you want more details here: https://islamqa.info/en/48998

yes, qaza prayer only has to be offered for the farz AND witr prayers.(of isha)

wait i found a simialr thread:
http://www.islamicboard.com/prayer/1...aza-salat.html

hope that helped.:D

S.Ali786
04-23-2016, 12:58 PM
Jazakallah, much appreciated. When can sunnah mokaddah be read? For e.g if you missed Jamat/Congregation, can sunnah mookadda be read?

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 01:38 PM
Jazakallah, much appreciated. When can sunnah mokaddah be read? For e.g if you missed Jamat/Congregation, can sunnah mookadda be read?
brother there is no qaza for sunnah, either one of them

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
04-26-2016, 08:48 AM
:wasalamex

After Sunrise ends you can pray Qaza for Fajr

For Isha you have to Qaza 3 Witr also

Yes

s.ali123
05-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Everything what has been said above. Just want to add something which usually is followed in Hanafi Fiqh (don't know about others). After Asr fard salah it is not allowed to offer nafl salah till maghrib. But one can offer qada salah.

The only time one cannot do any sajda is the time when one cannot offer qada salah. These are three,
1. almost 15-30 min after the end of fajar time (during the rising of sun).
2. 15-30 min before dhuhur starting time (called the time of zawal) and
3. 15-30 min before the maghrib, when the sun is red and is about to set completely. Except these three times, you can offer qada whenever you want.

I heard a scholar saying that you can even offer qada salah during jumma khutbah.
According to some scholars of Hanafi, one can offer the qada of fajar sunnah if he wants before the zawal time of that day, because Prophet stressed too much on the sunnah prayer of fajar.

For more information you should contact local imam or scholar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.