/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qaza Salah

S.Ali786
04-23-2016, 07:18 PM
When can it be read? For e.g how long after Jamat/Congregation?

Is there any specific surahs to be read?

Any story/hadith behind it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza :)
04-23-2016, 07:20 PM
As soon as you remember

No

It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever forgets a prayer, let him offer it as soon as he remembers, for there is no expiation for it other than that.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (572) and Muslim (684); Muslim narrated an additional phrase: “or sleeps and misses it”.

S.Ali786
04-23-2016, 07:51 PM
Jazakallah brother Hamza. So if i missed Fajr and it is now 8AM, do i read Qaza for it or the normal 2 rakat sunnah mookada 2 rakat farz?

04-23-2016, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Ali786
Jazakallah brother Hamza. So if i missed Fajr and it is now 8AM, do i read Qaza for it or the normal 2 rakat sunnah mookada 2 rakat farz?
wa iyyaaka

If the sun has risen, you should have the intention of praying qadha salaah and pray it normally

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Ali786
04-23-2016, 08:29 PM
Jazakallah, What about Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib & Isha? May Allah bless you.

04-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Jazakallah, What about Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib & Isha? May Allah bless you.
Same for them brother

Ameen, may Allah bless you too

S.Ali786
04-23-2016, 09:40 PM
How do i work out how many salah i have missed in past 12-13:years as i lost track of which one i have read and haven't?

ReboundMuslimah
04-23-2016, 10:22 PM
How do i work out how many salah i have missed in past 12-13:years as i lost track of which one i have read and haven't?
I think if you weren't practicing before you don't have to make it up, that's what I was told at least.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.