/* */

PDA

View Full Version : give me a eating plan pls| Bigger forearms

Kiro
04-24-2016, 08:32 AM
I need a eating plan as I walk 40 mins and back a day for 4-5 days because of College.

I need a sort of diet to counteract this to make my arms bigger especially my forearms

I have cereal in the morning, I eat like a Panini or baguette at College, I have rice with chicken breast at home, I have like snacks, Oats porridge and maybe rice again.

Please give me advice. A plan throughout my day. Much appreciated.

expert @Khalid Saifullah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ConcealedGem
04-24-2016, 08:44 AM
Go to the gym and maybe even start taking protein shakes

Kiro
04-24-2016, 08:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ConcealedGem
Go to the gym and maybe even start taking protein shakes
did u even read the op

ConcealedGem
04-24-2016, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
did u even read the op

You said you wanted bigger forearms...

your diet seems fine btw, it's like what I have.... Just make sure it's a balanced diet.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
04-24-2016, 09:07 AM
I need a eating plan as I walk 40 mins and back a day for 4-5 days because of College.

I need a sort of diet to counteract this to make my arms bigger especially my forearms
When you walk you only train your feet, not your arms. If you want to build your arms, you need to train your arms in special exercise.

About eating plan. Eat more protein from avian or quadrupeds animal that low-fat and low-cholesterol.

sister herb
04-24-2016, 09:19 AM
I am not sure did I understand your request right, but here is some answer:

You need a diet which has protein, carbohydrate, fiber and fats in balance. Eggs, meat, chicken, milk products and soyabean gives you proteins. For carbohydrates, eat whole grain cereals and breads. When you eat rice or pasta, remember whole grain products. If panini or baguette has made from the white wheat, try to replace it with some whole grain bread. From fresh fruits, berries and vegetables you get a lot of fiber. Fiber diet also plays an important role in regulating blood sugar levels and the maintenance of the bowel. Don´t forget fats, you should get 20 - 30 % of daily energy intake froms fats. Vegetable oils, fish and nuts have good fats. You mentioned snacks - what kind of snacks they are? You can also make homemade health snacks - IB Kitchen Club- thread has some recipes for them.

Avoid dietary supplements, the necessary nutrients is better to have from a healthy diet.

If you want your forearms bigger, you also need some muscle training. Also, if you want some more muscles, you should eat a little more than you consume daily.

And then one more thing; you need enough rest. Go to bed early. ;D

Serinity
04-24-2016, 10:10 AM
:salam:

you want bigger forearms or bigger legs? If bigger forearms, then do some pushups! Gradually build it up to 40 or something.

Eat good!

1. Eat chickens! or anything with a lot of proteins.
2. Eat stuff with carbonfibres.
3. Don't eat too much fat. 30% is enough, daily. afaik.
4. Carbonhydrates.......... Eat

Just eat fat sparingly.. Oh, and btw. EAT EGGS! they have a LOT of proteins!

BeTheChange
04-24-2016, 11:01 AM
Asalamualykum,

Browse through this forum or register as a member for advice http://muslimbodybuilding.com/Forum/

The-Deist
04-24-2016, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I am not sure did I understand your request right, but here is some answer:

You need a diet which has protein, carbohydrate, fiber and fats in balance. Eggs, meat, chicken, milk products and soyabean gives you proteins. For carbohydrates, eat whole grain cereals and breads. When you eat rice or pasta, remember whole grain products. If panini or baguette has made from the white wheat, try to replace it with some whole grain bread. From fresh fruits, berries and vegetables you get a lot of fiber. Fiber diet also plays an important role in regulating blood sugar levels and the maintenance of the bowel. Don´t forget fats, you should get 20 - 30 % of daily energy intake froms fats. Vegetable oils, fish and nuts have good fats. You mentioned snacks - what kind of snacks they are? You can also make homemade health snacks - IB Kitchen Club- thread has some recipes for them.

Avoid dietary supplements, the necessary nutrients is better to have from a healthy diet.

If you want your forearms bigger, you also need some muscle training. Also, if you want some more muscles, you should eat a little more than you consume daily.

And then one more thing; you need enough rest. Go to bed early. ;D
Pushups barely work your forearms.

M.I.A.
04-24-2016, 01:16 PM
Get a stick..

Tie a rope in the middle, maybe have to drill a hole.

Attach weight to end of rope.

Turn stick with arms out at 90 degrees from body until weight reaches the top..

And then lower weight to ground again.

...carry many shopping bags in each hand.

Or do forearm curls, curls but with wrist.

Your 40 min a day is vital, when you stop doing it that's when your going to get noticeability bigger.

Finding balance is key.

I'd wait until after you have had all you growth spurts n stuff, can always get bigger but not sure about taller :|

Serinity
04-24-2016, 01:42 PM

Bro, have a rope, attach 1 rope to each forearm, and at the end attach a stone. Then have a rope around your belly / stomach, chest. and a stone attached.

Basically walk to school with 3 stones.

The-Deist
04-24-2016, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

Bro, have a rope, attach 1 rope to each forearm, and at the end attach a stone. Then have a rope around your belly / stomach, chest. and a stone attached.

Basically walk to school with 3 stones.
Or go to the gym and do farmers walks like normal people.

Serinity
04-24-2016, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The-Deist
Or go to the gym and do farmers walks like normal people.
No, one should do it old school. Or you could also do it at the gym.

Attach weight to your jaws when you eat. When you are at school writing essays or something, attach weight to your hands / fingers, making it harder to write.

sister herb
04-24-2016, 02:09 PM
Or if you would walk to your college by hands, it would surely helps to make your forearms bigger and stronger.

(Sorry couldn´t resist after all those good advices... ;D )

keiv
04-24-2016, 02:42 PM
Working a specific area of your body requires more than just a certain diet plan. If you want to have bigger forearms, you need to work the muscles in your forearms. You can stuff your face with food to the point where you start getting fat but, I don't think that's what you mean by getting big, I hope.

The only advice I can give you is to find exercises which target the forearms and then make sure you maintain a diet which include the necessary amount of macro/micro nutrients. The general rule of thumb for growing / maintaining muscle is to have an intake of protein that is equal to your body weight, minimum. So if you weight 150lbs, you should be maintaining an intake of 150g of protein. This might apply more to bodybuilders than to regular people but again, that is just a general rule of thumb. Some people say .5g of protein per body weight is fine too. I say to let your body tell you what the right amount is and go from there. Having a protein intake that is equal to your body weight is not only hard to do using a regular diet (eating protein rich foods) but it can also be expensive. Supplements like a protein powder or protein snacks can help with this and there is nothing wrong with taking those either. Protein alone is not enough though. You want to focus on a balanced diet which includes carbohydrates, fats, fibers, etc. Contrary to what a lot of people say, fats and carbs are NOT bad for you.

Things to think about when trying out a new diet. When you wake up for work or school, set your alarm clock 30 minutes (or more) earlier then you normally wake up and start making breakfast. Cook up some eggs or something. My breakfast for example consists of 5 fried eggs with a lot of olive oil, toast, and coffee. Sometimes I'll even make a protein shake to drink before work if I feel like I'm going to work late and I'll even make a protein shake to drink later on in the day. So lets say an egg has 6g of protein. The egg breakfast alone is 30g of protein. A protein powder can have 20-25g (+/- 5g) of protein per scoop. If you make the shake with milk, that's another 8g of protein per cup. So as you can see, depending on your weight, your breakfast alone can easily consist of roughly half to 1/3 of your protein intake. You can easily add other things like toast or crackers or whatever to help with the fiber and carbs. From there, you can build on a lunch/dinner/snack plan.

I don't go to the gym so what I like to use at home for upper body workouts is a pull up bar:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Perfect-Multi-Gym/19792716

That's the one I use. Not only can it work your arms but, it works your core and back as well. There are lots of videos which show you different pull ups for different muscles. You can also buy dumbbells or any kind of weight and do forearm exercises at your house. I wouldn't do any kind of exercise on your way to college because you don't want to start your class all sweaty and tired but you can do them on your way home if you want.

Just a couple things to think about. Stay consistent with it and I guarantee you will see results.

*charisma*
04-29-2016, 03:33 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

You have to perform specific forearm isolating exercises using weights heavy enough to just barely complete your reps (lots of exercises available online). Also working out your forearms with larger muscle groups helps with gains as well. Walking is a cardio workout, so it actually burns muscle..you'd be better off sprinting rather than walking.

Umm Abed
05-10-2016, 08:08 AM
Your breakfast is too light.

Have a proper breakfast, or at least a big lunch in that way your metabolism will stabilize.

And do weights.

abumuslim82
05-10-2016, 09:18 AM

I have cereal in the morning, I eat like a Panini or baguette at College, I have rice with chicken breast at home, I have like snacks, Oats porridge and maybe rice again.

Please give me advice. A plan throughout my day. Much appreciated.

expert @Khalid Saifullah

Salaam,

Wrist curls, ull feel it and see the change immediately, do 3 sets of as many reps as you can ( till u cant take the muscle burn anymore, and your hands just give up on curling, lol ), every third day.

Umm Abed
05-10-2016, 09:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abumuslim82
Salaam,

Wrist curls, ull feel it and see the change immediately, do 3 reps of as many as you can, every third day.
Wassalam,

What is wrist curls?

Btw, Id rather have arms on the thinner side:omg:

abumuslim82
05-10-2016, 09:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Wassalam,

What is wrist curls?

Btw, Id rather have arms on the thinner side:omg:
lol,

k its very easy, face palms of hands towards sky, make a fist with hands ( works better I u have a stick with a lil weight, like an iron rod or sumfin ) and curls hands towards you then back into original position. try it, ull feel sumfin happening to ur forearm muscles even without weights.

yoh this exercise can burn those muscles good. its quick, easy and effective

remember the muscle gets bigger during relaxing period, so have a 2-3 day break before exercising the same muscle again <- this goes for any muscle being trained.

Umm Abed
05-10-2016, 10:02 AM
lol,

k its very easy, face palms of hands towards sky, make a fist with hands ( works better I u have a stick with a lil weight, like an iron rod or sumfin ) and curls hands towards you then back into original position. try it, ull feel sumfin happening to ur forearm muscles even without weights.

yoh this exercise can burn those muscles good. its quick, easy and effective

remember the muscle gets bigger during relaxing period, so have a 2-3 day break before exercising the same muscle again <- this goes for any muscle being trained.
I get it:D, the stretch feels good, but I think this is only for men right? I dont want to have big forearms lol.

Jzk for your reply.

abumuslim82
05-10-2016, 10:14 AM
I get it:D, the stretch feels good, but I think this is only for men right? I dont want to have big forearms lol.

Jzk for your reply.
lol, women can do a little just to keep the body strong,

Rasulullah (SAW) mentioned sumfin to the effect " a strong believer is better than a weak believer and there is good in both"

the Mufassireen mention that this could imply spiritual and physical strength.

Umm Abed
05-10-2016, 10:18 AM
lol, women can do a little just to keep the body strong,

Rasulullah (SAW) mentioned sumfin to the effect " a strong believer is better than a weak believer and there is good in both"

the Mufassireen mention that this could imply spiritual and physical strength.
Yes alhamdulillah, by just having good intentions it becomes an ibadah.

I do plan to keep overall fitness as we all should, and it does make sense in every way.

abumuslim82
05-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Yes alhamdulillah, by just having good intentions it becomes an ibadah.

I do plan to keep overall fitness as we all should, and it does make sense in every way.
Give you guys an amazing workout plan,

do a 10 km hike every second weekend, have to carry a weighty back pack though, can start with wateva amount of kg u can manage, ideally building urself up to manage to do hike with a 25-30kg back pack.

skipping, excellent, a 10 min skip = a 30 min jog, boxers skip.

push ups and crunches

and cycling, I prefer off road mountain biking.

don't need to visit gym again :)

Umm Abed
05-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Thats plan sounds very good but strenuous at the same time.

How should an unfit person build up to this point where they can do this exercise plan?

Its worth a try, jzk for it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.