/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Name a Sunnah which has helped you in real life!

strivingobserver98
04-24-2016, 01:37 PM
:sl:

Following the Sunnah of Muhammad :saws: has many benefits in this life spiritually, mentally, and physically. And of course plenty of good deeds in the hereafter :ia:

Name a Sunnah on this thread, where you had those "Alhamdulilah for following the Sunnah" moments :D.

For example you could say: I used Miswak for 5 months and my teeth are more shiny and white now :).

My moment was when following the "Dusting bed" sunnah before going to sleep, I saw an insect crawling around, immediately picked it up with tissue and put it outside. Alhamdulilah for the Sunnah :D.

Al-Bukhaari (6320) and Muslim (2714) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When one of you goes to his bed, let him dust off his bed with the inside of his lower garment, for he does not know what came onto it after he left it. Then let him say: Bismika Rabbee wada’tu janbi wa bika arfa’uhu wa in amsakta nafsi farhamhaa wa in arsaltahaa fahfazhaa bimaa tuhfaz bihi ‘ibaadika al-saaliheen ( In Your name, my Lord, I lie down, and in Your name I rise. If You should take my soul then have mercy on it, and if You should return my soul then protect it as You protect Your righteous slaves).”

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Muslim: “the inside of his lower garment” means its edge. What is meant is that it is mustahabb to dust down his bed before lying on it, lest there be a snake or scorpion or other harmful thing in it. And he should dust it down with his hand covered by the edge of his lower garment, lest something bad happen to his hand if there is anything there. End quote.
https://islamqa.info/en/104215

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ramen-thelegend
04-24-2016, 02:23 PM
1) working undercover. (like the HOLY PROPHET PBUH knew about hypocrites, abdullah bin ubbay but ignored/something like that it until he was ready)i'm doing that:nervous:

2) eating with hands(obviously not liquid/runny food) and licking fingers after it! u know whether the food is too hot or not. and makes me look different ! i like being different. at times i act retarded but this is something i'm proud of.

3) no lying! its better people know the real bad/evil side of me, so they're not shocked or surprised to see the other side. and when they know my bad side first and good later they know the grass is always greener on the other side! and its better to have happy endings. people will one day know the truth anyway plus you have to keep uttering a hundred more lies after one, so better not do it. i've always regretted lying :(

4) smiling. do i have to explain this?? and one more thing, it helps getting more good deeds done with no effort:D

5) eating! doesn't matter i'm sad or happy, eating feels good alhamdulillah:D

BilalKid
04-24-2016, 07:56 PM
smiling make pple happy :shade:

noraina
04-24-2016, 09:53 PM
Drinking water whilst sitting down. I sit in a chair by the window and slow down enough to appreciate small things while I sip my water.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.