/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am losing my Eeman, help me before I lose it all PLEASE.

MayAllahForgive
04-24-2016, 07:33 PM
Ok so I have OCD, I have been getting various waswas over the past 2-3 months, from 'is there a god' to 'what if there are many gods' to 'is there and actual day of judgement'. I have been trying to deal with this, I try build up my eeman but everytime I get theres thoughts my eeman goes right to the danger zone of nearly leaving Islam. I am only 14 so I can not go to a doctor, this shakes my very belief in Islam everytime it happens. I do not know what to do, even at school I cannot function properly because of these thoughts. The latest waswas was 'is there only one god' and may Allah forgive me I nearly listened to it. If anyone has a cure to this please PM me or reply to this. Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MayAllahForgive
04-24-2016, 07:48 PM
BTW I pray 5 times a day and I read the Quran in English translation whenever possible.

BilalKid
04-24-2016, 07:58 PM
u do ruqya?? ^o)

MayAllahForgive
04-24-2016, 08:00 PM
I only did the youtube videos with the Quran recitation but it did not really do anything, I haven't done ruqya properly as in the self-ruqya thing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
04-24-2016, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MayAllahForgive
Ok so I have OCD, I have been getting various waswas over the past 2-3 months, from 'is there a god' to 'what if there are many gods' to 'is there and actual day of judgement'. I have been trying to deal with this, I try build up my eeman but everytime I get theres thoughts my eeman goes right to the danger zone of nearly leaving Islam. I am only 14 so I can not go to a doctor, this shakes my very belief in Islam everytime it happens. I do not know what to do, even at school I cannot function properly because of these thoughts. The latest waswas was 'is there only one god' and may Allah forgive me I nearly listened to it. If anyone has a cure to this please PM me or reply to this. Thanks.
Salam bro. Why cant you go to a Doctor? Do you have parents to afford you?

Second take dhikr...It is really a cure for you..As Quran says the hearts find happiness only through the remembrance of Allah. Recite the names of Allah.

MayAllahForgive
04-24-2016, 08:20 PM
No, I live in UK and you have to be over 16 to make an appointment, also I do not want my parents finding out I have this mental disorder.

anatolian
04-24-2016, 08:27 PM
No, I live in UK and you have to be over 16 to make an appointment, also I do not want my parents finding out I have this mental disorder.
There are child psychiatrists who look for younger people like you. I believe there must be of them in UK also. The worst mistake you can ever do at this point is to hide your disease from your parents my friend. You must talk to them about this.

ConcealedGem
04-24-2016, 08:28 PM
It's waswas, the cure is the Quran, ignore it and seek knowledge when you can to clear your doubts in sha Allah.

Raptor
04-24-2016, 08:53 PM
Say 'A'uzu billahi min-ash-shaitan-ir-rajim' everytime you get those thoughts.

MayAllahForgive
04-24-2016, 09:19 PM
It is happening again but to a much worse degree, Waswas is saying 'what if Allah doesn't exist' and I think I am listening to it. HELP ME PLEASE.

Mustafa16
04-24-2016, 09:34 PM
I really think you should tell your parents about this....tell them you want to have good eeman and reach jannah, and that is why you want to see a doctor because you have an illness that is causing lack of eeman.

ReboundMuslimah
04-25-2016, 04:01 AM
As-Salamu Alaykum,

Just know that you are not accountable for those thoughts as long as you don't utter them out. You didn't have to go into so many details In your post.

Wasalam.

Hamza :)
04-25-2016, 07:02 AM
:sl:

This is not the first or the last time that the believers have been exposed to this. It will continue so long as there is any believer in this world. The Sahabah/companions of the Prophet (may Allah be pleased with them) also faced this problem.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “Some of the companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said to him, ‘We find in ourselves thoughts that are too terrible to speak of.’ He said, ‘Are you really suffering from that?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘That is a clear sign of faith.’” (Muslim).

It was narrated in al-Saheehayn, also from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “The Shaytan comes to one of you and says, ‘Who created such and such? Who created such and such?’ Until he says, ‘Who created your Lord?!’ If that happens to any of you, let him seek refuge with Allah and put a stop to these thoughts.”

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both) that a man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said, “I think thoughts to myself, which I would rather be burnt to a cinder than speak of them.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Praise be to Allah, Who has reduced all his [the Shaytan’s] plots to mere whispers.” (Abu Dawood).

Read more:-
https://islamqa.info/en/12315

Hamza :)
04-25-2016, 07:05 AM
Pray your salaat in masjid from now on and I guarantee you will feel better

SHO
04-25-2016, 07:29 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,
Dear Brother,Don't worry,
I have been through almost the same state,in your same age-14,but,Alhamdu Lillah! I recovered from this difficult condition,and my Iman is little bit stronger than my previous level.
I think it was a test from Allah.
Don't worry.Don't lose faith.Allah will help you.
Assalamu Alaikum.

SHO
04-25-2016, 07:31 AM
BTW I pray 5 times a day and I read the Quran in English translation whenever possible.
Assalamu Alaikum,
Keep it up,brother,I got answers for almost all my doubts from Qur'an,Alhamdu Lillah!

Serinity
04-25-2016, 09:38 AM
:salam:

Where did the DNA know to do that and not that? Where did it get the instructions the information? From Allah.

Allah is the Creator, "God" is whom we refer to as the One who created everything. The Creator, The Supreme.

Idk much about you @FreedomStands but your posts are very inspiring Ma shaa' Allah!

MayAllahForgive
04-25-2016, 11:58 AM
WOW! This was very interesting, I have a bit more clear understanding of Allah now. Hopefully I will read over your post 1000 more times and be able to understand it fully inshallah.

ZeeshanParvez
04-25-2016, 12:59 PM
Relax. Recite the last three Chapters of the Qur'aan three times in the morning and evening along with Suurah al-Faatiha and Ayah al-Kursi and blow on your hands.

Then rub your hands on your entire body.

Finally, make supplication to Allaah asking for help.

Have patience and everything will be fine.

MayAllahForgive
04-25-2016, 03:07 PM
Can you help me one more time, I have read your posts and it re-assured me. But now my mind is saying what if you don't really believe, what if the Quran is not the word of god (When I know clearly that there are scientific miracles), also my mind keeps on denying that my purpose is to worship Allah even though in the Quran it clearly states that.

Serinity
04-25-2016, 03:15 PM
Can you help me one more time, I have read your posts and it re-assured me. But now my mind is saying what if you don't really believe, what if the Quran is not the word of god (When I know clearly that there are scientific miracles), also my mind keeps on denying that my purpose is to worship Allah even though in the Quran it clearly states that.
Ignore them. Read the Quran.

Futuwwa
04-25-2016, 05:56 PM
An idle mind is the Devil's playground. Getting such random thoughts does in no way disprove Islam. I sometimes get such random thoughts, then I remind myself that I have found no actual reason to disbelieve.

ZeeshanParvez
04-26-2016, 12:24 AM
All the trick of the devil. I went through it for 6 months back in 2002. Exact same thing. They make you 'believe' that you are not a Muslim. Don't worry about them. They will leave you eventually.

~ Sabr ~
04-26-2016, 09:11 AM
:salamext:

Constant recitation of Darood Shareef

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.