PDA

View Full Version : How to respond to "You guys hate gay people"



SHO
04-25-2016, 07:49 AM
Assalamu Alaikum
I don't exactly know in which section I should make this thread.So let it be in "General".
I recently had a conversation with a non-Muslim sister who said "I hate religious people."
When I asked the reason,She said: "You guys hate gay people"
I don't know how to respond to it.
Please help.
Thank You.
Assalamu Alaikum.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-25-2016, 08:20 AM
:wa:


you don't have to impress atheists. Just say , God created us and He did not approve it . So , we hate to see how gay people disobey God . By supporting them , u are pushing them in to hell fire and by opposing them , we are trying to save them .
We don't want to see gay people burn in fire . If atheists don't like ur ans , don't bother .
Reply

Bhabha
04-25-2016, 08:52 AM
Well let's see

Marriage in Islam is what allows a woman and a man to become involved sexually.

Marriage is the atom of a community. Composed of two sides that are attracted to each other and facilitate the creation of more particles for the growth of a community.

A man and a man cannot conceive.
A woman and a woman cannot conceive.

Therefore they are not able to create more particles for forming atoms that are part of a community. Yes I understand that not all women or all men are able to conceive and some might be born infertile or experience infertility. However these are the exceptions. A woman requires semen to create a child in uterus. And semen cannot create a child without the egg. See how the two form each other?

Since sexual interaction between genders is not permissible without marriage, then all sexual interaction outside of marriage is thus not permissible. People confuse "gay" with people who express and act on sexual impulses towards the same sex.

Under the definition of what is assumed to be a queer person. Is that their defining aspects are just sexual inter course. But gays come in many forms. I heard somewhere that loving someone who is of the same sex that is not your family is considered a gay thing. Lol by that definition I am a complete lesbian because I love my sisters in Islam and like to spend time with them. However western society assumes that those who love the same sex are actually gay. I know that if I go outside holding the hand of my friends and hug them and give them kisses as I do in private, people assume you are sexually involved. And thus are "gay".

Ask her what is her definition of gay and what makes someone "gay". If she says sexual involvement. Tell her Islam does not permit sexual involvement outside of marriage. If she says why "gays" cannot be married then tell her men and men cannot make babies, women and women cannot make babies. Marriage as an institute is to protect offspring from being abused, neglected or abandoned while assigning rights and responsibilities to both parents for the children that they bring into this world. If she asks why can't gay Muslims adopt a child and raise her / him. Tell her that Muslims are not allowed to adopt children or change their names or prevent them from knowing who their father and mother are. Secondly that it would be unfair for a child to be given to a family when the child had no decision to choose that family in the first place. Third, if she says that children do not have a choice to whom they are born into, tell her that yes this might be the case but the child was born from the semen and the egg of their parent not from a document transferring possession of said child. The father is mahram to the daughter and the son is always a mahram to his mother. This is not possible with people who are not related at all. Fourth if the person said why can't the child have artificial insemination, tell them that this is not natural and the child will be deprived of knowing their own father. Children must know who their parents are.
Reply

Bhabha
04-25-2016, 09:10 AM
So in short. It is not hate for a person, but dislike for actions that are considered abominations in Islam.

As the sister above said.

ANY Sexual intercourse outside of marriage is forbidden (since sodomy is not something women to women do....)

And sodomy as in the case of men to men, or men to women is an abomination because it is unhygienic, harmful to the composition of the sphincter, harmful if it goes inside other areas AND sodomy has been known to lead to random vowel movements and emission of gases amongst other things, thus making it incredibly difficult to maintain whudhu and cleanliness throughout the day required as a Muslim in general.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
eesa the kiwi
04-25-2016, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:


you don't have to impress atheists. Just say , God created us and He did not approve it . So , we hate to see how gay people disobey God . By supporting them , u are pushing them in to hell fire and by opposing them , we are trying to save them .
We don't want to see gay people burn in fire . If atheists don't like ur ans , don't bother .
Well said jazak Allah khair
Reply

Serinity
04-25-2016, 09:30 AM
:salam:

Say it is condemned by Allah, as it goes against the natural state Allah created us in. :) So therefore we hate it, and it is a great sin.
Reply

noraina
04-25-2016, 10:16 AM
A valid point is, it is not the people which are hated, but the sin. If anyone, whatever their past may be and whatever they have done, if they repent and never commit that sin again they will be forgiven. We have no right to 'hate' anyone - we hate the action though and warn against it, to guide others and save them.

Homosexuality is condemned in the Quran numerous times, subhanAllah the story of the Prophet Lut (AS) is so powerful, there is no denying how wrong it is. And if you want to take religion out of this, say it is unnatural and unproductive - many bang on about evolution and natural selection so if these types of relationships are encouraged, in an evolutionary sense it is a disadvantage because no offspring are produced.

Actually, that person took the utterly wrong approach. As I said, people are not hated, but the crime is - and it isn't productive of her to say that she hate all religious people to you, such sweeping generalisations neither lead to healthy debates nor increased understanding. It would have been better for her to ask, 'Why is your stance on homosexuality like this? I don't understand, or I don't agree at all.'
Reply

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-25-2016, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by SHO
Assalamu Alaikum
I don't exactly know in which section I should make this thread.So let it be in "General".
I recently had a conversation with a non-Muslim sister who said "I hate religious people."
When I asked the reason,She said: "You guys hate gay people"
I don't know how to respond to it.
Please help.
Thank You.
Assalamu Alaikum.
We do hate them. We only live to please Allah. Enjoin good and forbid evil. There is no other message.
Reply

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-25-2016, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by noraina
A valid point is, it is not the people which are hated, but the sin. If anyone, whatever their past may be and whatever they have done, if they repent and never commit that sin again they will be forgiven. We have no right to 'hate' anyone - we hate the action though and warn against it, to guide others and save them.

Homosexuality is condemned in the Quran numerous times, subhanAllah the story of the Prophet Lut (AS) is so powerful, there is no denying how wrong it is. And if you want to take religion out of this, say it is unnatural and unproductive - many bang on about evolution and natural selection so if these types of relationships are encouraged, in an evolutionary sense it is a disadvantage because no offspring are produced.

Actually, that person took the utterly wrong approach. As I said, people are not hated, but the crime is - and it isn't productive of her to say that she hate all religious people to you, such sweeping generalisations neither lead to healthy debates nor increased understanding. It would have been better for her to ask, 'Why is your stance on homosexuality like this? I don't understand, or I don't agree at all.'
Oh please, the wife of lut (AS) was cursed and punished by Allah for supporting gays yet you think we not hating them is not enough of a stance? We hate them. The Muslim brothers and sisters that are trying to get out of it, that is a different story and only Allah can be with them. The rest, send them to hell.

May Allah's curse be with these filthy animals. It is all a mental illness
Reply

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-25-2016, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by noraina
A valid point is, it is not the people which are hated, but the sin. If anyone, whatever their past may be and whatever they have done, if they repent and never commit that sin again they will be forgiven. We have no right to 'hate' anyone - we hate the action though and warn against it, to guide others and save them.

Homosexuality is condemned in the Quran numerous times, subhanAllah the story of the Prophet Lut (AS) is so powerful, there is no denying how wrong it is. And if you want to take religion out of this, say it is unnatural and unproductive - many bang on about evolution and natural selection so if these types of relationships are encouraged, in an evolutionary sense it is a disadvantage because no offspring are produced.

Actually, that person took the utterly wrong approach. As I said, people are not hated, but the crime is - and it isn't productive of her to say that she hate all religious people to you, such sweeping generalisations neither lead to healthy debates nor increased understanding. It would have been better for her to ask, 'Why is your stance on homosexuality like this? I don't understand, or I don't agree at all.'
Wallahi your version of Islam is not Islam. It is a moderated version. Come back to the true tawheed and sacrifice for Allah's sake, sister. The peaceful Islam which most moderate Muslims display isn't Islam.
Reply

Bhabha
04-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
Wallahi your version of Islam is not Islam. It is a moderated version. Come back to the true tawheed and sacrifice for Allah's sake, sister. The peaceful Islam which most moderate Muslims display isn't Islam.
You have no right to judge anyone. Only اللهُ has the right to judge.

Islam is peace. It is not aggression or hatred. It is justice and not bigotry. You go back to the essentials of what Islam is and stop casting judgements on things only اللهُ is able to judge.
Reply

BeTheChange
04-25-2016, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by SHO
Assalamu Alaikum
I don't exactly know in which section I should make this thread.So let it be in "General".
I recently had a conversation with a non-Muslim sister who said "I hate religious people."
When I asked the reason,She said: "You guys hate gay people"
I don't know how to respond to it.
Please help.
Thank You.
Assalamu Alaikum.
Walaikumasalaam,

I would respond by advising we hate the sin and not the sinner.

Jazahka Allah.
Reply

anatolian
04-25-2016, 05:56 PM
Well young people dont go into detail so much :)

But my question is different. In sharia law the punishment of homosexuality is death. I havent seen this in Quran. There is a hadith which tells it. So is it right to take hadith over Quran to make such serious ruling?
Reply

Hamza :)
04-25-2016, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by anatolian
Well young people dont go into detail so much :)

But my question is different. In sharia law the punishment of homosexuality is death. I havent seen this in Quran. There is a hadith which tells it. So is it right to take hadith over Quran to make such serious ruling?
First off, I don't know whether it's not mentioned in the Quran or the hadith (or wherever). As in I don't possess knowledge about it.

Second, if there is a hadith, then Allah ta'aala Himself in many places in the Quran orders us to follow Rasoolullah sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam. How is it then 'taking hadith over Quran'? You make it seem like the hadith somewhat contradicts the Quran? If the Quran doesn't say anything about a matter, generally speaking (not talking about homosexuality in particular), then we look in to the hadith, then ijma then qiyaas. This is how it works.
Reply

M.I.A.
04-25-2016, 06:36 PM
Lol, I personally don't find a need to hate gay people,

All I know is that Christianity and Islam are both against homosexuality.. Not sure about Judaism.

..but I'm not homosexual so I'm ok.

Although to put it into perspective Islam only a little less harsher with straight people.. Behold, the closet straight people!

..it's the same reason why people do not fornicate, drink alcohol or gamble..

Probably?

God does not like any of the above either.. In fact the punishment for fornicating is probably as bad as homosexuality.
Reply

anatolian
04-25-2016, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Hamza :)
First off, I don't know whether it's not mentioned in the Quran or the hadith (or wherever). As in I don't possess knowledge about it.

Second, if there is a hadith, then Allah ta'aala Himself in many places in the Quran orders us to follow Rasoolullah sallAllahu 'alayhi wa sallam. How is it then 'taking hadith over Quran'? You make it seem like the hadith somewhat contradicts the Quran? If the Quran doesn't say anything about a matter, generally speaking (not talking about homosexuality in particular), then we look in to the hadith, then ijma then qiyaas. This is how it works.
Salam bro. I dont make it seem like the hadith somewhat contradicts the Quran. A hadith must not contradict Quran. A hadith which contradicts Quran is of course a false hadith. However, people take false hadiths over Quran just because they are in certain hadith collections. The prophet himself says that if you hear something from him which contradicts Quran it is not from him.

Quran talks about homosexuality and regards it as an awful thing but doesnt give us a specific punishment for it. The closest punishment is one hundred lashes for the adulterer.

Quran 24:2 "(As for) the fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them, (giving) a hundred stripes, and let not pity for them detain you in the matter of obedience to Allah, if you believe in Allah and the last day, and let a party of believers witness their chastisement."

Ibn 'Abbas (RAA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
"Whoever you find doing as the people of Lot did (i.e. homosexuality), kill the one who does it and the one to whom it is done, and if you find anyone having sexual intercourse with animal, kill him and kill the animal." Related by Ahmad and the four Imams with a trustworthy chain of narrators.

Actually the punishment mentioned in the above hadith exists in Torah/Tawrat. I dont claim specifically that this is a false hadith but I just question it since it is not mentioned in Quran.
Reply

SHO
04-26-2016, 07:02 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,
to give you more idea,I'm quoting the whole conversation.

She: I hate religeous people
I : Why?
She : You guys hate gay people and ****
I: Oh,is that the reason?
I hope you have no other reason,do you?
I hope its not because you think that we Muslims are 'terrorists'.
She: No just that they oppress woman and dont like gay people
I: "Oppress women"?
Oh,you don't have any idea about how Islam treats women.
Islam is the religion which treats women in the best way.You can understand it if you study about it properly.
If you have any doubts,ask me.I will try my level best to clear your doubts,If God Wills.
May God guide you.
See,you have all these misconceptions because you grew up listening to the Western media,which spreads lies about Islam,and blames Islam for the crimes of some name-sake Muslims,and turns blind against the crimes of other people.
The first ever word revealed in the Holy Qur'an is "Read".
Yeah,read,gain Knowledge,avoid your ignorance,avoid misconceptions.
That's it,if you have any doubts,don't hesitate to ask.
She: Whats so bad about gay people

(and now my response is pending)

I'm trying to prepare a response myself using the infogiven by you,I will show you,InshaAllah.

Reply

Hamza :)
04-26-2016, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by FreedomStands
She sounds kind of annoying. Is she at least pretty?
What does this have to do with anything?
Reply

M.I.A.
04-26-2016, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by FreedomStands
She sounds kind of annoying. Is she at least pretty?
We are all things to all people.. It's when you try to be anything different that you struggle.
Reply

Ineed Umar
04-26-2016, 12:13 PM
Well I don't have rights to say anything against anyone I only pray that may Allah make all people in tw world his followers.

But if she can say I hate religious people because of they hate gays then I too have the right to say I hate western people cause they caused so many warfares. Don't take this literally I don't hate all westerns.

On the point. Certain people hate science as how many of its creations go against nature. So similar ways gays to go against nature that is why we do not accept their behaviour. Besides Gay activities are unacceptable but if someone is gay and represses his feelings for Allah I think he may get a good reward from Allah swt. It clearly states gay people are not hated only their activities in bed and stuff. ..


About women being oppressed. .... Just look at Arabia before islam. They used to sell Daughters. After islam situation got A LOT better. I know, certain countries like KSA do ristrict women in many ways but it is cultural not Islamic Imo. As in many muslim countries women can drive too!
Reply

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-26-2016, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Bhabha
You have no right to judge anyone. Only اللهُ has the right to judge.

Islam is peace. It is not aggression or hatred. It is justice and not bigotry. You go back to the essentials of what Islam is and stop casting judgements on things only اللهُ is able to judge.
Hilarious how she's silent towards my posts. Show's her Islamic 'spirit'

I can judge by wait is apparent. Don't bring that rubbish here.

May Allah be our judge on who is right, Insh'Allah.
Reply

noraina
04-26-2016, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
Hilarious how she's silent towards my posts. Show's her Islamic 'spirit'
My silence means that I do not want to get involved in an argument or debate with a brother in Islam and end up saying things I may regret. I'm not quite sure what you mean how responding to you is any sign of my faith or Islamic spirit because it sure isn't. Bro, speaking with other Muslims gently is a characteristic of faith and you are neither patient nor courteous when you are speaking with me.

And in case you didn't notice most of the other members said thing similar to me, so I'm not sure why you are singling me out. 'Hating the sin but not the sinner' is not unIslamic at all.

Here is an example, you are going to disagree with me of course but I'm going to write it anyway. Some people bang on about hating Jews and all that - first of all, in Islam we shouldn't 'hate' anyone, and secondly, it may by they convert to Islam, repent to Allah SWT and become more beloved to Him then we could ever be. To reject that possibility is a sign of pride that we think we are and will always be better than them, I am open to the fact that someone who was once a non-Muslim may become a Muslim better than me.

Similarly if someone committed the sin of homosexuality or zina we don't hate them, definitely we hate the sin as it is condemned by Allah, who knows they may repent in future. It is not our job to hate people, it is our job to warn of the truth, hate the bad deeds, and try to guide others.

Wassalam
Reply

Hamza :)
04-26-2016, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by FreedomStands
It is to bring to mind the secret reasons we may deal with people in the first place, or some rather than others.

Many times, people speak to females because they are females, particularly if they are pretty females in some way (which is of interest to males, even if they pretend not to be interested in that way, they are after all animals).

So the point was to bring to mind what reason one might have for even caring what the obnoxious seeming girl says? What is she worth? Why should she be brought to paradise or helped? The Qur'an says to ignore the contentious disbelievers and leave them aside and let them say and bark what they will say and bark, they are not worth a thing and Allah can create others who are better than them.

So I wondered what her value is that she even deserves much effort since she seems rather insistent on her prejudiced ideas.

If she is pretty, maybe then she is worth something more to the man, even as "eye candy", otherwise she is just some deformed mutant insulting Islam and needs no apologetics, her course and destination in hell should be happy news for us.

So the question of this thread was "how would you answer", and if she is ugly I would answer "oh, well I'm not sure all Muslims are the same, but who cares? Enjoy." and "Are you interested in becoming a Muslim or learning more about Islam? No? Alright, bye".

Why work on an unattractive girl or a girl who has no apparent talents or skills who is acting as an enemy of Islam?

Ask "Are you good at anything at all? What are you good at?"

If she lists some things, ask her for proof if appropriate, find her uses. If she is useless, then why even waste time with someone who talks the way she does? Such an ignorant fashion would not apparently make a good soldier of Islam or representative or speaker or anything.

"Are you willing to learn and promote Islam? No? Alright, have a nice day."

That is why I said "is she pretty?", I wanted to bring up this topic of reasons to reject the injunction of the Qur'an to leave off people who say stupid things regarding Islam.

I can understand working on a pretty girl though "Oh, I see the only thing of apparent value about you is that you are attractive to me, let me take some time to discuss with you if these beliefs are what are really causing you to reject Islam. I'd like you to become a Muslim so that I can have sex with you, or at the very least, have you join our ranks in paradise."

haha. Sorry if I'm offensive.

Generally, their hatred of Islam is just plain racist and regarding depictions of "darkies" on TV.

They would sell their souls for money or anything else, and even quicker for evil. As you can see, I don't have a particularly good impression of human beings, or kaffirs.
hahaha that was hilarious :D

And it made sense
Reply

ajr
04-26-2016, 04:42 PM
Salaam

Hmm...thread’s such as these tend to take on a ''life form'' of its own...

We should at times such as these reflect on and ponder on life after death and ultimately ask the question ''Who do we fear?''..Lip service dont quite cover it, to say we fear Allah and portray the opposite is vital in understanding ones IDENTITY...

I welcome people telling me i dont like gays, because i dont...

Lets review

Gays often blame God for the choice of being who they are, some say they are born that way...

The Quran teaches us the opposite it teaches us that ....Allah explained that when He created Adam, He caused all of Adam's descendants to come into existence and took a pledge from them saying, Am I not your Lord? To which they all replied, " Yes, we testify to It:' #Quran 7: 172-173

The hadith further explains....There is none born but is created to his true nature (Islam). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Magian quite as beasts produce their young with their limbs perfect. Do you see anything deficient in them? Then he quoted the Qur'an., The nature made by Allah in which He has created men there is no altering of Allah's creation; that is the right religion"#Sahih Muslim/ Book on Divine Decree/No 6423

Another goes like this...
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: No babe is born but upon Fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist. A person said: Allah's Messenger, what is your opinion if they were to die before that (before reaching the age of adolescence when they can distinguish between right and wrong)? He said: It is Allah alone Who knows what they would be doing. #Sahih Muslim/ Book of Divine Decree/ No: 6426

And yet another...It is reported on the authority of Abu Mu'awiya that (the Prophet) said: Every new-born babe is born on the millat (of Islam and he) remains on this until his tongue is enabled to express himself.This hadith has been narratted on the authority of Abu Mu'awiya through another chain of transmitters (and the words are):" Every child is born but on this Fitra so long as he does not express himself with his tongue."#Sahih Muslim/ Book on Divine Decree/ No: 6427So set thy purpose (O Muhammad) for religion as a man by nature upright - the nature (framed) of Allah, in which He hath created man. There is no altering (the laws of) Allah's creation. That is the right religion, but most men know not #Quran 30: 30

If we dont adhere to the Laws of Allah then we fall into a slippery slope. To hate an action is one thing, but one has to concede that hating the person doing the action that both Quran and the Bible warns against is just as qualified. Allah Guides, we dont!!!

And to make a statement such as "who are we to judge''

[They are] avid listeners to falsehood, devourers of [what is] unlawful. So if they come to you, [O Muúammad], judge between them or turn away from them. And if you turn away from them – never will they harm you at all. And if you judge, judge between them with justice. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. #Quran 5:42

Nabi Lut warned the people of Sodom, not guide, warned them...so how many daughters or sons do you wish to offer to ''gays'' to make them see their error???

These people choose to live the way they do...so let them...hell is their final abode...

If they choose to make taubah, may Allah guide them to the path upon righteousness...Ameen
Reply

sister herb
04-26-2016, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
Hilarious how she's silent towards my posts. Show's her Islamic 'spirit'
Sometimes it shows the best Islamic spirit not to answer to every (sometimes quite thoughtless) comment but pray understanding to others. A good forum etiquette.
Reply

Umar Ibn Farooq
04-27-2016, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by sister herb
Sometimes it shows the best Islamic spirit not to answer to every (sometimes quite thoughtless) comment but pray understanding to others. A good forum etiquette.
Moderates. haha the munafiqs of the ummah (the majority) may you be guided but if allah doesn't guide then may he throw you in the deepest of jahanam
Reply

Sister101
04-27-2016, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
Moderates. haha the munafiqs of the ummah (the majority) may you be guided but if allah doesn't guide then may he throw you in the deepest of jahanam
You do realize that your insulting the Muslims the way you do is a characteristic of the munafiqs right?

You should use a capital 'A' when writing Allah's name. May Allah guide you.
Reply

M.I.A.
04-27-2016, 01:47 PM
Hast thou not Turned thy vision to one who disputed with Abraham About his Lord, because Allah had granted him power? Abraham said: "My Lord is He Who Giveth life and death." He said: "I give life and death". Said Abraham: "But it is Allah that causeth the sun to rise from the east: Do thou then cause him to rise from the West." Thus was he confounded who (in arrogance) rejected faith. Nor doth Allah Give guidance to a people unjust.
Reply

sister herb
04-27-2016, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
Moderates. haha the munafiqs of the ummah (the majority) may you be guided but if allah doesn't guide then may he throw you in the deepest of jahanam
Do you think that with kind of comment you now show good manners and Islamic spirit?

And as Sister101 wrote, Allah is the proper name, which must be written with a capital letter.
Reply

noraina
04-27-2016, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
may he throw you in the deepest of jahanam
There is so much wrong with this I don't know where to begin. You do not insult fellow Muslims, or accuse them of kufr, or curse them - I don't think you have any idea of how impermissible that is.
Reply

Pygoscelis
04-27-2016, 03:40 PM
A lot of it could be mistaking a vocal and hateful minority for the group at large. When I first came to this board there was a poster advocating for the hunting down and murdering of homosexuals. In this thread we have somebody spitting venom at gays and saying you must hate them and calling them filthy animals etc. Any way you cut it, you have to admit that there are a good number of people who call themselves "Muslim" who absolutely DO hate homosexuals for being what they are. Some folks will see that and unfairly generalize it to yourself when you give yourself the same "Muslim" label.
Reply

greenhill
04-27-2016, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Umar Ibn Farooq
Moderates. haha the munafiqs of the ummah (the majority) may you be guided but if allah doesn't guide then may he throw you in the deepest of jahanam
Salam to you.

I'm not sure where you are going with this. .

But what I have 'caught' is the essence of your point, I think.

Moderates.

Moderates for homosexuality, and your points about women, and I guess it will be about anything and everything. Hence, I'll guess too that for you, everything must be in extremist style! That way, you'll be in the highest of heaven?

Think again. We know zilch and even Rasulullah s.a.w. himself said, his own place in heaven is at the mercy of Allah.

Islam preaches wishing for your neighbours what you wish for yourself. That is the heart! Your good intention for the sake of Allah because He commands you to be that way, charitable, kind, respectful, even so far as to spell out not to insult other beliefs..

In fact, Islam is about moderation. It is not about extremism, exessiveness, but a good steady input.

Remember that our duty is to call people to faith. Give them the good tidings. (As most already know of the fire, we don't need to even go there) and dua the best for people, the rest is not for us to judge, let alone curse. Rasulullah didn't. Even after he was pelted by stones.

:peace:
Reply

M.I.A.
04-27-2016, 06:58 PM
"Remember that our duty is to call people to faith. Give them the good tidings. (As most already know of the fire, we don't need to even go there) and dua the best for people, the rest is not for us to judge, let alone curse. Rasulullah didn't. Even after he was pelted by stones."

A lot of them peace and blessings be upon them came to peoples who were mislead, ignorant or rebellious..

Which is something to understand at least.
Reply

abumuslim82
04-29-2016, 08:24 AM
Wslm bro

tell her we hate the sin not the sinner.

oh ALLAH, please help us the ummah of Rasulullah (SAW) ameen ameen ameen
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2017, 06:26 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:18 PM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 09:28 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 08:49 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 08:24 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!