/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learning Islam for dummies series

Bhabha
04-25-2016, 09:34 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I am currently working on a project about dispelling some of the assumptions that people have about Islam. It is geared towards non-Muslims from the perspective of converts. Sort of like a bridge project.

I am interested in doing this project as a collaboration with members interested.

I need people who are well versed in the Quran and Sunnah. People who are great organizers in terms of development as well as being able to "dumb" down to normal speak. I know a lot of non Muslims do not approach books that are deep in context with Islamic words or Arabic words that they will never understand. It's about taking the initial step towards getting people interested to approach more.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll create a group to begin collaborating on chapters.

جز اكُنّ اللهُ خير اً

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-25-2016, 05:57 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Sounds exciting and beneficial!

May Allah swt reward you Ameen.

I wish i could help but i don't have advanced knowledge just yet.

Please visit this website insha Allah you'll find some relevant material http://kalamullah.com/

Let us know how you get on and maybe post the final copy for us read insha Allah?

If you get stuck feel free to post and insha Allah we'll try and help!

BilalKid
04-25-2016, 07:51 PM
is it app?? ^o)

Bhabha
04-25-2016, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
is it app?? ^o)
No it's not an app. Lol it's a book. [emoji39]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bhabha
04-25-2016, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam,

Sounds exciting and beneficial!

May Allah swt reward you Ameen.

I wish i could help but i don't have advanced knowledge just yet.

Please visit this website insha Allah you'll find some relevant material http://kalamullah.com/

Let us know how you get on and maybe post the final copy for us read insha Allah?

If you get stuck feel free to post and insha Allah we'll try and help!
جز اكَ اللهُ خير اً

I will check it out :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.