/* */

PDA

View Full Version : something is wrong with my jaw

Kiro
04-25-2016, 07:16 PM
when I eat or bite, I feel something in my left jaw. There's no pain but it feels stiff I guess?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ConcealedGem
04-25-2016, 07:22 PM
Probably the development of the wisdom tooth may He make it successful, Ameen.

Kiro
04-25-2016, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ConcealedGem
Probably the development of the wisdom tooth may He make it successful, Ameen.
I can click my left jaw easier too

ConcealedGem
04-25-2016, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
I can click my left jaw easier too
Sounds like the wisdom tooth. Treasure your first moments with it because it will get extremely painful.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
04-25-2016, 07:36 PM
when I eat or bite, I feel something in my left jaw. There's no pain but it feels stiff I guess?
:salam:

I guess I get what you mean. you can make your jaw make click noises right? you can knuckle it, right? Don't do it, it will probably make the jaw feel more stiff.

May Allah SWT make it easy for you. Ameen.

Kiro
04-25-2016, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ConcealedGem
Sounds like the wisdom tooth. Treasure your first moments with it because it will get extremely painful.
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

I guess I get what you mean. you can make your jaw make click noises right? you can knuckle it, right? Don't do it, it will probably make the jaw feel more stiff.

May Allah SWT make it easy for you. Ameen.
wswrb

I don't think its wisdom teeth. When I progressively eat, it can be hard to be open my mouth further

ConcealedGem
04-25-2016, 07:41 PM
wswrb

I don't think its wisdom teeth. When I progressively eat, it can be hard to be open my mouth further
It probably is, wisdom teeth prevents you from doing loads of things plus I think you're at that age, go to the dentist if you're still unsure or worried.

Kiro
04-25-2016, 07:43 PM
I know should have went to the doctors but.... I've like had this over a month

ConcealedGem
04-25-2016, 07:45 PM
I know should have went to the doctors but.... I've like had this over a month
If it hurts have painkillers or gargle your mouth with warm water and salt, I've had my one for months too and apparently it fully grows after a few years, may Allah make it easy.

BilalKid
04-25-2016, 07:47 PM
maybe wisdom tooth?? ^o)

Serinity
04-25-2016, 07:49 PM
Look at it from a positive angle:

you're going through a transformation. May Allah forgive us. Ameen.

noraina
04-25-2016, 07:57 PM
Does sound like wisdom teeth, I'm wondering when mine will come out too. May Allah make it successful and as painless as possible, inshaAllah it'll all be done with in a few months.

Kiro
04-25-2016, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Look at it from a positive angle:

you're going through a transformation. May Allah forgive us. Ameen.
are you giving me the 'talk'... dad?

Kiro
04-25-2016, 08:09 PM
what does towa mean

Serinity
04-25-2016, 08:24 PM
Talk? Idk what you're talking about!

Umm Abed
04-25-2016, 08:28 PM
Have it checked out by a doctor as soon as you can.

Bhabha
04-25-2016, 09:11 PM
It's called a dislocated jaw. A lot of people have a clicking noise in their jaw when they open and close their mouths it is hard to fix without surgery. I believe it is TMJ Google this and see if the symptoms are similar. You probably feel the pain because you are grinding your teeth at night and as such put pressure on your teeth. Get a mouth guard. :)

~ Sabr ~
04-26-2016, 08:51 AM
Go to the dentist/doctor

Hamza :)
04-26-2016, 08:54 AM
yh son

Hamza :)
04-26-2016, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
It's called a dislocated jaw. A lot of people have a clicking noise in their jaw when they open and close their mouths it is hard to fix without surgery. I believe it is TMJ Google this and see if the symptoms are similar. You probably feel the pain because you are grinding your teeth at night and as such put pressure on your teeth. Get a mouth guard. :)
Surgery? :heated::Emoji28:

eesa the kiwi
04-26-2016, 09:34 AM
Talk too much

Kiro
04-26-2016, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bhabha
I don't feel pain

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.