/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Send salutations upon the Prophet ﷺ

strivingobserver98
04-27-2016, 02:55 PM
We can send salutations upon the Prophet ﷺ and reflect upon him and his magnificence from anywhere in the world, but there’s a special focus you have when you are sitting close to him in his blessed Mosque – where each prayer is equal to a thousand and there is a small portion of Paradise therein.

Reflect: it’s understandable being depressed here and there as we have good and bad days, and then really terrible ones as we see the severe pain and distress the Ummah goes through constantly. But the Muslim can never despair long-term, and can never be anything but an optimist with hope.

Why? Because we are the nation whose Prophet is Muḥammad, and he will not let us down. When others had their du‘ā to use, our Prophet saved *his* one for us. Me and you.

The Prophet ﷺ said:

“Every Prophet has been given an accepted du‘ā for their nation which they have used, but I delayed *my* request to be used as intercession for my Ummah on the Day of Judgement.” (Muslim, 200)

Ya Allah. Have you ever known something so incredible? Such a display of love? Such selflessness which makes you feel embarrassed for how little we know, care for and follow this man?

All tribulations of this life will melt away when we pass the ultimate test of gaining salvation. The price of entry will be our *own* actions for sure and we must depend on them but we'll also need the mercy of Allah and then the intercession of our leader to seal the deal. And indeed he will be the man for the job.

May His best peace and blessings be upon you O Messenger and beloved of Allah!

- Abu Eesa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ramen-thelegend
04-27-2016, 03:00 PM
:jz:

@Serinity , now you'll love the HOLY PROPHET pbuh more :)

Serinity
04-27-2016, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ramen-thelegend
:jz:

@Serinity , now you'll love the HOLY PROPHET pbuh more :)

May ALLAH SWT make us amongst those who gets the Prophet Muhammad SAW's intercession, ameen!

noraina
04-27-2016, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
May ALLAH SWT make us amongst those who gets the Prophet Muhammad SAW's intercession, ameen!
Ameen!

He loved his ummah so much subhanAllah, when you seriously think about this it really does overwhelm you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
04-27-2016, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Ameen!

He loved his ummah so much subhanAllah, when you seriously think about this it really does overwhelm you.
SubhanAllah to think that the best of creation would have such a tender heart........ to care for his SAW Ummah in such a way! makes my heart melt!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.