/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan tells The Sun she is looking into Islam and is reading the Quran

Glac09
04-27-2016, 10:40 PM
American actress Lindsay Lohan told The Sun that she is considering converting to Islam but is yet to finish reading the Quran.

The celebrity caused a stir when she was seen carrying a copy of the Quran on the first day of community service in New York last year.

Lohan described her newfound love of Islam to the British tabloid, revealing she has been studying the religion to satisfy her intellectual curiosity and spiritual nature.

The 29-year-old star told The Sun newspaper: “I’m a very spiritual person and I’m really open to learning.

“America has portrayed holding a Koran in such a different way to what it actually is.”

Born a Catholic, Lindsay revealed that her younger sister Ali was also exploring her spiritual side and had converted to Buddhism.

If Lohan convert to Islam, she would be among a host of American celebrities including Mike Tyson and Janet Jackson who have accepted the fastest growing religion in the world.

More...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
04-27-2016, 11:04 PM
she muslim yet?? ^o)

ReboundMuslimah
04-28-2016, 12:23 AM
Edit

Muezzin
05-05-2016, 02:53 PM
I never thought I'd type these words:

I am sincerely happy for Lindsay Lohan.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
05-05-2016, 04:09 PM
InshaAllah she will become more knowledgeable, dump all her bad habits, and become Muslim. I am sure it would be a very hard thing for her to do, giving that her life has all been about fashion/showing her body, drinking....etc.

noraina
05-05-2016, 04:36 PM
InshaAllah, happy for her and may her studying of Islam bring her to the truth. It would definitely be a huge thing for her, but it is so nice to hear she is interested in Islam.

When I was little her film Freaky Friday was one of my favourites, lol.

Misbah0411
05-06-2016, 10:06 PM
May Allah Azza wa Jal guide her heart to Islam. Ameen.

hisnameiszzz
05-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Poor girl. She is all over the place. Not too long ago she joined Kaballah or whatever it's called. She was always in tho magazines with her red bracelet.

All the best to her.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.