/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran Goal

Hopes N Prayers
04-28-2016, 03:40 AM
:sl:

I have the last nine surahs left alhamdulillah till I finally finish the quran inshallah. My goal is to finish by the end of ramadan which is in 2 months and 9 days. I pass quran five days sometimes 7 and I do 2 pages each day or four if i get time. Is it possible that I can finish according to my goal while sill balancing school finals and am soon to start a job inshallah. Please help me out guys this means a lot to me. Keep me in your duas and I'll do the same Inashallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
04-28-2016, 04:46 AM
:wa:

Wow it's the final stretch till you become a hafiza :ia: :).

:ma:.

With the current amount of pages your doing, definitely looks possible. Go for it!

Umm Abed
04-28-2016, 09:03 AM
Good news, sister, if you can manage then do try your best.

I believe there are certain foods which enhances brain function and memory, if someone knows then please post.

May Allah make it easy for you and give you barakah in your life ameen.

noraina
04-28-2016, 09:10 AM
That is amazing sis, ma'sha'Allah the last stage to becoming a hafiza inshaAllah.

Sleep well, eat good food, try to exercise a little every day, and most importantly make dua. This sounds very doable, so try it out.

May Allah SWT ever increase you in knowledge and reward you abundantly for your efforts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
04-28-2016, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
I believe there are certain foods which enhances brain function and memory, if someone knows then please post.
:sl:

Hope you find this helpful :).

Sugar Can Enhance Alertness

Sugar is your brain's preferred fuel source -- not table sugar, but glucose, which your body processes from the sugars and carbs you eat. That's why a glass of something sweet to drink can offer a short-term boost to memory, thinking, and mental ability.

Have too much, though, and memory can be impaired -- along with the rest of you. Go easy on the sugar so it can enhance memory without packing on the pounds

Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements?

Store shelves groan with supplements claiming to boost health. Although many of the reports on the brain-boosting power of supplements like vitamins B, C, E, beta-carotene, and magnesium are promising, a supplement is only useful to people whose diets are lacking in that specific nutrient.

Caffeine Can Make You More Alert

There's no magic bullet to boost IQ or make you smarter -- but certain substances, like caffeine, can energize you and help you concentrate. Found in coffee, chocolate, energy drinks, and some medications, caffeine gives you that unmistakable wake-up buzz, though the effects are short-term. And more is often less: Overdo it on caffeine and it can make you jittery and uncomfortable.

Blueberries Are Super Nutritious

Research in animals shows that blueberries may help protect the brain from the damage caused by free radicals and may reduce the effects of age-related conditions such as Alzheimer's disease or dementia. Studies also show that diets rich in blueberries improved both the learning and muscle function of aging rats, making them mentally equal to much younger rats.

Add Avocados and Whole Grains

Every organ in the body depends on blood flow, especially the heart and brain. A diet high in whole grains and fruits like avocados can cut the risk of heart disease and lower bad cholesterol. This reduces your risk of plaque buildup and enhances blood flow, offering a simple, tasty way to fire up brain cells.

Whole grains, like popcorn and whole wheat, also contribute dietary fiber and vitamin E. Though avocados have fat, it's the good-for-you, monounsaturated fat that helps with healthy blood flow.

Eat Breakfast to Fuel Your Brain

Tempted to skip breakfast? Studies have found that eating breakfast may improve short-term memory and attention. Students who eat it tend to perform better than those who don’t. Foods at the top of researchers' brain-fuel list include high-fiber whole grains, dairy, and fruits. Just don't overeat; researchers also found high-calorie breakfasts appear to hinder concentration.

Benefits of a Healthy Diet

It may sound trite but it's true: If your diet lacks essential nutrients, it can hurt your ability to concentrate. Eating too much or too little can also interfere with your focus. A heavy meal may make you feel tired, while too few calories can result in distracting hunger pangs.

Benefit your brain: Strive for a well-balanced diet full of a wide variety of healthy foods.

Fish Really is Brain Food

A protein source linked to a great brain boost is fish -- rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are key for brain health. These healthy fats have amazing brain power: A diet with higher levels of them has been linked to lower dementia and stroke risks and slower mental decline; plus, they may play a vital role in enhancing memory, especially as we get older.

For brain and heart health, eat two servings of fish weekly.
http://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/ss/sli...ou-concentrate

nadinesauriol
05-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Hello

1. What would you be able to gain from past Ramadans' errors that will help you succeed in future Ramadans?

2. In the event that you could wave an enchantment wand, what might you in a perfect world accomplish with the Quran amid a perfect Ramadan?

3.a. Set up perfect and least time focuses for every day of Ramadan.

3.b. At the point when Can I Use Passive Audio "NET" Time (No-Extra-Time)?

4. Where are you at right now in your Quran concentrates on?

5. Of the considerable number of zones of Quran study, which is the most vital for you to enhance amid this Ramadan to set yourself up for an extraordinary year with the Quran?

6. Utilize these commonsense Quran methodologies with the recommended time spans, and choose which one suits your capacities, leisure time and objectives.

Hopes N Prayers
05-20-2016, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadinesauriol
Hello

1. What would you be able to gain from past Ramadans' errors that will help you succeed in future Ramadans?

2. In the event that you could wave an enchantment wand, what might you in a perfect world accomplish with the Quran amid a perfect Ramadan?

3.a. Set up perfect and least time focuses for every day of Ramadan.

3.b. At the point when Can I Use Passive Audio "NET" Time (No-Extra-Time)?

4. Where are you at right now in your Quran concentrates on?

5. Of the considerable number of zones of Quran study, which is the most vital for you to enhance amid this Ramadan to set yourself up for an extraordinary year with the Quran?

6. Utilize these commonsense Quran methodologies with the recommended time spans, and choose which one suits your capacities, leisure time and objectives.
Thank you sis I will use these tips to help me out inshallah[emoji4]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.