/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 7 reasons why you should start your Ramadan preparation NOW!

strivingobserver98
04-28-2016, 12:49 PM
1. Ramadan is less than 40 days away! Fasting now would be an effective preparation and warm-up for the blessed month.

2. The du'aa of the fasting person will not be refused. [al-Silsilah 1797]

3. "Whoever fasts one day for the sake of Allah, Allah will remove his face seventy years’ distance from the Fire." [Muslim 2/808]

4. "Whoever fasts one day seeking the pleasure of Allah, if that is the last day of his life, he will enter Paradise." [Ahmad, Saheeh at-Targheeb 1/412]

5. (Fasting will say) “O Lord, I prevented him from his food and physical desires during the day, so let me intercede for him.” [Musnad Ahmad 2/174]

6. It's a Sunnah to fast on Mondays and Thursdays, as our beloved Messenger ﷺ did. He ﷺ also said: "Those are two days on which people’s deeds are shown to the Lord of the Worlds, and I want my deeds to be shown to Him when I am fasting." [Saheeh al-Jâmi' 1583]

7. Fasting is a pragmatic way to improve your self-discipline, patience, and appreciation for all that you have, especially when you think about those who have less than you.

May Allah ﷻ give us the tawfiq and bring the blessings of ramadan upon us.

Source: Huda TV

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.