/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The wait is killing me!!

ReboundMuslimah
04-28-2016, 06:29 PM
As some of you know i had an interview today and i think i did pretty good even though i was a little nervous. She said she'd call my references and let me know by Friday. I am so nervous! what if she doesn't call me back and i don't get the job? If she really wanted to give me the job,wouldn't she give me it on the spot? I wish employers could be more honest with people instead getting their hopes high.
Can you all please once again keep me in your duas that I actually get a call back. The wait is killing me and I really need this job! It pays really well and i can pay off my student loan faster. So please don't forget to keep me in your duas!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-28-2016, 06:41 PM
I´ll definitely keep you in my duas dear sister.

Serinity
04-28-2016, 07:09 PM
:salam:

me too! may ALLAH grant you goodness, in this world, and in the Hereafter! Ameen!

noraina
04-28-2016, 07:47 PM
May Allah SWT give you what is best for you in both this world and the next. You'll be in my duas sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
04-28-2016, 08:15 PM
:sl:

Ameen to all duas.

You know when I read the thread title, I thought you were waiting to get married :D.

These days there are like 100 people applying for one small position then they narrow the candidates down. Whether you get the job or not, don't worry and keep applying to other jobs. I got rejected by 2 places, and alhamdulilah I'm glad I didn't get them because the job I got 3rd time trying is much better. I had my own office, good pay and flexible boss :). Allah :swt: is the best of planners.

You did say your interview went pretty good. So stay positive and keep hopes up high :ia: :).

This video is amazing sis, watch it: http://www.islamicboard.com/business...ustenance.html

ReboundMuslimah
04-29-2016, 12:37 AM
Jzk for all your duas I really appreciate it.

ReboundMuslimah
04-29-2016, 09:15 PM
:statisfie Alhamduliah I got the job! Thank you so much for all your duas. May Allah(swt) shower his mercy on you all and grant you all Janatul Firtous. Ameen!

noraina
04-29-2016, 09:21 PM
Ma'sha'Allah, so happy for you sis!

May Allah SWT give you barakah in your rizq and success upon success. :)

Ameen to your duas!

Snow
04-29-2016, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
As some of you know i had an interview today and i think i did pretty good even though i was a little nervous. She said she'd call my references and let me know by Friday. I am so nervous! what if she doesn't call me back and i don't get the job? If she really wanted to give me the job,wouldn't she give me it on the spot? I wish employers could be more honest with people instead getting their hopes high.
Can you all please once again keep me in your duas that I actually get a call back. The wait is killing me and I really need this job! It pays really well and i can pay off my student loan faster. So please don't forget to keep me in your duas!
I've never gotten the idea of freaking out over applying for something.
Worst case scenario, nothing has changed.
That is not too bad. Things can always get worse.

strivingobserver98
04-29-2016, 11:11 PM
:statisfie Alhamduliah I got the job! Thank you so much for all your duas. May Allah(swt) shower his mercy on you all and grant you all Janatul Firtous. Ameen!
Alhamdulilah great news!

:ia: your student loan gets paid off ASAP, and live debt free :).

ReboundMuslimah
04-29-2016, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snow
I've never gotten the idea of freaking out over applying for something.
Worst case scenario, nothing has changed.
That is not too bad. Things can always get worse.
I have a student loan with interest to pay off, that's why getting this job meant a lot to me.

ReboundMuslimah
04-29-2016, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Ma'sha'Allah, so happy for you sis!

May Allah SWT give you barakah in your rizq and success upon success. :)

Ameen to your duas!
Thx sis and Ameen!

Snow
04-29-2016, 11:28 PM
I have a student loan with interest to pay off, that's why getting this job meant a lot to me.
That is great.

sister herb
04-30-2016, 08:48 AM
Congratulations sis! Good luck to you new job.

Serinity
04-30-2016, 09:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
There is no luck, there is Qadr.

abumuslim82
04-30-2016, 09:29 AM
Wslm, may ALLAH make it easy for you and ummah ameen,

Salaam all Muslims,

Checkout in the general / puzzles and humuor / dhikr thread.

Lol, please go check it out, Alhamdulillah

Wslm

sister herb
04-30-2016, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
There is no luck, there is Qadr.
Good Qadr to your new job? Or same by English...

Serinity
04-30-2016, 09:57 AM
Good Qadr to your new job? Or same by English...
Qadr, afaik, is destiny. Or something like that. Everything is controlled by Allah, willed etc. So there can be no luck.

sister herb
04-30-2016, 10:05 AM
Ok... So have a succesful destiny to your new job if it´s the will of Allah.

(Any better now? With greetings I think I still will prefer to write "good luck" - it´s shorter.)

BeTheChange
04-30-2016, 10:15 AM
Alhamdulilah well done. You've done amazing!

May Allah swt help you remember him in good and bad times Ameen.

Be keen to make a good impression and be willing to learn and put yourself forward for any new tasks or jobs your manager gives you.

If you are unsure don't be afraid to ask. They'll always be an experienced worker or a boss around.

Try and schedule your breaks around prayer times insha Allah.

I wish you all the best.

Ameen to all the duas which will benefit you in the hereafter Ameen.

MuslimInshallah
04-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Ok... So have a succesful destiny to your new job if it´s the will of Allah.

(Any better now? With greetings I think I still will prefer to write "good luck" - it´s shorter.)
Assalaamu alaikum Dreamchaser,

(smile) May this job be a Blessing to you, and bring you goodness in this life and the Next.

Hugs!

ReboundMuslimah
04-30-2016, 12:52 PM
Thx @sister herb

ReboundMuslimah
04-30-2016, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum Dreamchaser,

(smile) May this job be a Blessing to you, and bring you goodness in this life and the Next.

Hugs!
Wa'alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh @MuslimInshallah ,

Thx sis and Ameen!

hisnameiszzz
04-30-2016, 01:06 PM
Aww well done. So pleased for you. I hope it brings you lots of happiness and success.

See all that hard work paid off. Once again, really pleased for you.

ReboundMuslimah
04-30-2016, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Alhamdulilah well done. You've done amazing!

May Allah swt help you remember him in good and bad times Ameen.

Be keen to make a good impression and be willing to learn and put yourself forward for any new tasks or jobs your manager gives you.

If you are unsure don't be afraid to ask. They'll always be an experienced worker or a boss around.

Try and schedule your breaks around prayer times insha Allah.

I wish you all the best.

Ameen to all the duas which will benefit you in the hereafter Ameen.

Ameen sister @BeTheChange and thanks for the great advice <3

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.