/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wake up its the islamic board universal dua after completions for the ummah

ramen-thelegend
04-29-2016, 02:48 AM
:sl: and alo people!

ps. its ok if you weren't a part of : http://www.islamicboard.com/qur-an/1...uran-club.html :D

here we pray together for our ummah, for our bothers and sisters in syrai, palistine and kashmir and those here on IB for advice and support , for all the those who astray to get guidance, send loads of blessing on our beloved PROPHET PBUH and his times and his people, for our brothers and sisters giving exams , thank ALLAH for everything and any other dua for your self or your family and friends( as there'll be loads of use saying amen to it)!

anyone can jion!

and remember duas can change your destiny! (or taqdeer or maqadar or whatever you call that thing
:embarrass)
The Prophet (Peace be upon Him) said: “Nothing can change the Divine decree except Dua.” (Narrated by Ahmad, 5/677; Ibn Maajah, 90; al-Tirmidhi, 139. Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 76687. See also al-Saheehah, 145)
It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Du’aa’ may be of benefit with regard to what has already happened or what has not yet happened, so adhere to Du’aa’, O slaves of Allaah.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (3548)

some people i'd particularly like to mention, who seem to be having a really hard time for long, or some who really need your duas for one or another reason include: @hisnameiszzz, an ex-member smallkid, @MayAllahForgive @Mustafa16 @Dreamchaser (for her job) @Hopes N Prayers @Jasonsk @LostKinTomaso

and please pray i do well in my exams because if i dont, my mom says she's not paying anymore for my tution fees. i delayed my CIEs until nov/dec only so that i do much much better but she says that if i dont do well here she's not paying for it anymore. my mom lost her job a couple of months back so please pray she gets a good job too. please pray that my brother stops being led astray, starts praying and practicing islam. and they both stop hating me.

my mom says ever since she has adopted me her life had been ruined and that i'm bad luck for her( i know thats kufr). she says non of my duas are ever implemented(which is true, i mean the way i want) because ALLAH swt hates me. she's never happy or satisfied with anything that i do. the only things that i'm depending on her for are education and shelter and now she wants to take that away too.

i'm 14 so i'm not old enough to get a good job( i mean i dont have a degree or something) and settle alone and blah blah blah neither am i young enough to be adopted by some other family over again.

please note that i only want you to pray that i do well in these exams . i dont want any kind of advice or sympathies. maybe if you pray so, i might do a lot better :D(obviously i'm going to put in my efforts too) please please please!

i'm not going to say anything for now because my way of praying really ... sucks .... and i want to learn how you guys do it and then i'll do it too:D.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ramen-thelegend
04-29-2016, 08:49 AM
wake up!

where is everybody??? its not even sunday!

so you're going to ignore me like that ?!?!

~ Sabr ~
04-29-2016, 08:57 AM
....Can you simplify what you have written in the Essay above please?

ramen-thelegend
04-29-2016, 09:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
....Can you simplify what you have written in the Essay above please?
we make dua.:D
simple enough?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
04-29-2016, 11:21 AM
:wa:

Yep, make dua for the whole Ummah :ia: :).

Do also supplicate during these times: http://www.islamicboard.com/worship-...istijabah.html

ramen-thelegend
04-29-2016, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
:wa:

Yep, make dua for the whole Ummah :ia: :).
yep and we should start

...or maybe you should start?

noraina
04-29-2016, 11:37 AM
May Allah SWT bring the believers together in unity, may He soften their hearts with iman and wisdom, may He keep them steadfast on His deen and forgive them for their sins and bestow His mercy upon them.

May Allah SWT allow this forum to benefit others and impart wisdom and knowledge for many generations to come, may He bless those who have established and are contributing to this forum for their efforts and may He guide us all to Jannatul Firdaws.

And may Allah SWT give all the students who are studying for exams patience and knowledge, and give them success if it is good for them and may it benefit them in both this world and the next.

Mustafa16
04-29-2016, 06:54 PM
awwww....thank you......I do need all of your duas.....but I was initially unsure of joining this club and declined the invitation because I misunderstood and thought this was a quran-alone, no hadeeth Islamic club....is there a way I can still join?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.