/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

Arfa
04-29-2016, 03:10 AM
Aoa members,lately I have been thinking and reflecting about my life in general and a lot of stuff.I have been feeling that I'm unable to change my old habits that I don't like about myself and it is very frustrating for me ,sometimes I feel stuck whole day like I'm paralysed mentally and can't do anything productive,my life has become meaningless there seems to b some fears in me that prevent me from living my life freely,deep down I'm just scared of trying new things....,.i feel depressed as i try to connect with Allah but feel like no one understands me....how can I get out of this fear state and feel more hopeful and happy ....I just wish my fears will go away Plz give me advice on what to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
04-29-2016, 11:42 AM
:wa:

One tip is to make a chart like this: see what your habits are, solutions etc.

:ia: this should help relieve some of the fear too.

noraina
04-29-2016, 11:52 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Sis, take a deep breath and do it one step at a time. This is a great time, Ramadan is just around the corner and is a perfect opportunity to wipe your slate clean - scientists say it takes 27 days to break or make a habit, so use this month as a motivation to discard any habits you dislike and take on new ones.

Try using your time effectively - every second is a gift and an opportunity to please Allah so we should really take advantage of it. Create a time-table for the day, work around your five daily prayers - read Qur'an, learn about Islam, go for nice walks, and spend time with your family.

See what skills you have to benefit yourself and the Ummah. If you can paint, or write amazing articles, or poetry, then do so. Or do baking or sewing, or take part in community work with other sisters. If you do what you love, and can use it for the benefit of others, you can't get much more productive than that.

Arfa
04-29-2016, 04:02 PM
Thanks sis noraina ������ for your support.I try to do all that breathing exercise,also I pray alhamdulillAh.i just feel very low sometimes my lows are like rock bottom ������and so are my highs������☺️ just wish to be more at peace sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Arfa
05-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Thanks farhan bro.I try to minimise my bad habits though my addiction to technology is hard to leave.im praying five times MA,just wish to recite some dua or Allahs name for getting rid of fears..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.