/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please pray i die fast and easy.

ramen-thelegend
04-30-2016, 10:11 AM
:sl: everyone.

its not for sure, neither do i want to make sure it is, but an oncologist thinks i have blood cancer. i have been having all the symptoms of it for the past year and i never knew.

as usual my life doesn't go the way i want to. i had dreamed big, firstly of being a better muslim but looks like ALLAH swt wants to make it easy for me. i've had enough. i want to die as soon as possible so i dont cause any more problems for my family and dont do any more mistakes.

i have no idea what's coming ahead, but if i'm dying i want to make it easy and fast, and with your duas.(i'm sorry if its inappropriate for me to say that)

in btw, could someone tell me : http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ease-help.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-30-2016, 10:18 AM
I pray that you stop worrying (when you are worried, you might believe that you have more symptoms and in your mind you believe they are real) and go to meet the doctor, who can make tests to be sure if you really have some serious disease or are your symptoms a sign of some else problems. No need to start to dig your grave while you are not absolutely sure what´s going on.

ramen-thelegend
04-30-2016, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I pray that you stop worrying (when you are worried, you might believe that you have more symptoms and in your mind you believe they are real) and go to meet the doctor, who can make tests to be sure if you really have some serious disease or are your symptoms a sign of some else problems. No need to start to dig your grave while you are not absolutely sure what´s going on.
i never said i had any kind of symptoms, the doctor thinks so.
i dont want to go to a doctor c if they confirm it, and i dont do anything about it, then it is for sure suicide. and i dont want to commit suicide.
i'm not starting to dig my grave, i am upset over all the bad stuff that i've done but thing really seems to change, i still do carry on with my daily chores,its only the fact that theres more chances i might die soon. its not like i'm sitting back waiting for my death or something.

sister herb
04-30-2016, 10:43 AM
Ok, then I pray for you happiness, health and long live.

I don´t see much difference if a doctor has already told you might have something or if you go to meet another doctor who makes some tests to make sure if you have or not some disease. You already have some information that you might have something, so if you don´t do anything for it, what´s the difference?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
04-30-2016, 10:53 AM
Aleykum Salam sis. I am so sorry to hear that. Inshallah pray Allah He will heal you. Dont be hopeless.

However, you say the doctor thinks so and you dont want to go to a doctor. You have already gone to a doctor and if you dont go anymore you indeed commit suicide. Your thoughts mentioned above post is just stupidity. Please dont be stupid. And tell your parents about it.

hisnameiszzz
04-30-2016, 01:02 PM
I am so sorry to hear this.

I hope the Doctor has got it wrong. They do get it wrong sometimes you know. Even after tests. They told one of my colleagues at work she had diabetes type 1 and gave her medication. She did it for years and became more poorly. Eventually when they did the tests again they found out it was not diabetes at all and they had got it all wrong.

Also even if it is cancer there are loads of people who have beaten it. At least 3 elderly people in my street were told they had terminal cancer a few years ago. They are all still alive and kicking.

Try looking up herbal remedies and such things because they can also help.

I don't know what you will be going through at this time. But I will pray for your good health. Keep posting on here and let us know how you are.

ramen-thelegend
04-30-2016, 03:13 PM
this thread is such a mistake. i'm sorry for creating such a useless and meaningless thread.

maybe the mods could close it please?

as for brother @anatolian . thanks for your answer....however i'm a bit way too confused right now. i posted the same question, if was suicide or not, in another forum and they be giving ....confusing answers too.............

its been only a day we discovered this thing. i know absolutely nothing about cancer. you all be talking about going to a doctor like its that easy, its not. not for me. and there a thousand reasons for it. i dont know where to start....

i know i'm stupid. i'm the most stupid person alive. i'm happy someone here finally realised that;D.

and brother @hisnameiszzz .........i have absolutely no idea what to say about your post..............thank you though

anyways people, i only made this thread to ....ask you to pray for me that IF i have cancer, i die soon without suffering much. i dont want to lay in a bed for years! i have bigger plans, and if those plans are not being worked on, then i want to die asap. and this makes no sense...i apologise for that

this thread has no point. i'm sorry.

i'll keep posting in the other thread. inshahallah, as long as i live..........

04-30-2016, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ramen-thelegend
maybe the mods could close it please?
:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.