/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wow did I miss this place!

Muhaba
04-30-2016, 12:54 PM
I've missed this place so much. glad to be back. So who's here? and what's everyone up to. did anyone miss me lol?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-30-2016, 01:27 PM
Welcome back dear sister. We all are here (well mostly, you know some comes, some goes and some later returns).

Where you have been? Hopely you have had a nice time outside (of forum) but nice to get you back. :statisfie

Muhaba
04-30-2016, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Welcome back dear sister. We all are here (well mostly, you know some comes, some goes and some later returns).

Where you have been? Hopely you have had a nice time outside (of forum) but nice to get you back. :statisfie
Thank you. just been busy with some stuff and relocating and business. now i'm in Turkey.

but yeah i missed this place so much. it was like family actually. i was here like 8 years! and really enjoyed talking on here with everyone and the Islamic discussions and of course the writing contests. LOL.

strivingobserver98
04-30-2016, 02:51 PM
:sl:

Welcome back!

:ibwelcome:

I liked your creative writing and business posts :ma:. Glad your back :).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ramen-thelegend
04-30-2016, 02:59 PM
i'm here!;D

and i'm upto changing history!

Hamza :)
04-30-2016, 06:25 PM

Welcome back! Really looking forward to your stories and stuff :D

Marina-Aisha
05-01-2016, 06:54 PM
I'm here too I come and go lol

Not been great alhamdulillah for everything u just have push thru it innit

Muhaba
05-03-2016, 08:52 PM
JazakAllaho khairan for the welcome. It's so hard coming here on mobile and I'm not that comfortable with desktop computer anymore and rarely use that, that's why I haven't been posting as much. I wish I go back to using the laptop as much but I've gotten so used to mobile. It's so much easier and quicker but I think it doesn't let you do a lot of stuff. I think I should never have started using Internet on the phone. It really limits you i think.

I miss the discussions and stories and really i miss the old times. Was so much fun back then.

strivingobserver98
05-03-2016, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhaba
wish I go back to using the laptop as much but I've gotten so used to mobile.

You can use tapatalk or the official app here :): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isla...086502409?mt=8

:ia: it will be much easier.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.